Watch Out Kristen Stewart! Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry ‘Kissed’ and ‘Hooked Up’ at Coachella? RPatz wants to be ‘More Than Just Friends?’
By jaskiran kaur | April 24, 2014 4:02 PM EST
Rumors about Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry romance are running rampant. "Roar" singer and "Twilight" actor both are said to be close friends for years and have been often romantically linked. Duo has instigated hookup rumors yet again. Latest update suggests Kristen Stewart's on and off boyfriend and singer star Katy Perry kissed each other and may have hooked up at Coachella. Read on to find out the details.
According to Hollywood Life report, Life & Style claims that Robert Pattinson and singer Katy Perry finally exchanged a kiss. Hollywood stars were reportedly spotted kissing on April 12 event of Coachella Music Festival held in Indio California.
"He planted it on her" a source told the tabloid.
They reportedly "held hands" and "he was like a puppy dog around her," revealed the source.
Things did not stop at that. It is reported that there is a lot of "sexual tension" between the two. "Something was bound to eventually happen," according to the source.
The report further stated that an eyewitness heard Katy Perry warning Robert Pattinson that "this won't work," to which Robert Pattinson reportedly agreed.
The report further clarifies actor's feelings for the singer star. A friend of the actor told the tabloid that Robert Pattinson "adores" Katy Perry and his family reportedly "loves her" which was not the case with Kristen Stewart.
Moreover, the report says that RPatz is aware that it would take "a lot of wooing" before she sees him as "more than just friends."
Recently, a contradictory report surfaced sparking rumors about Robert Pattinson dating Katy Perry's BFF Cleo Wade. RPatz's and Katy Perry's newfound closeness instigated some speculations. Previous reports claimed that the reason behind their intimacy is Katy Perry's stylist friend Cleo Wade. "Cleo is one of Katy's best friends, so Rob has been spending time with their gang," a source told The Sun.
Meanwhile, Gossipcop took the onus of finding the truth behind Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry's hookup report. According to their sources, who reportedly attended the Coachella event, nothing like this happened. Also, friend of Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry told the Web site that the report is "not true."
Ever since Robert Pattinson broke up with Kristen Stewart and "Roar" singer Katy Perry split up from John Mayer, both the stars have been linked to several other tinsel town celebrities. Recently, Robert Pattinson was associated with "Fifty Shades of Grey" actress Rita Ora and Katy Perry was said to be spotted flirting with DJ Diplo. However, a recent report by Hollywood Life suggests that "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson is "ready to move on" and leave his past behind. He reportedly wishes best for Kristen Stewart, but prefers being "single and working and living his life," at the moment.
What do you think?
For more updates on "Twilight" co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage