‘Suits’ Season 4 Update: Premiere Date Announced, Mike to be at Odds with Harvey
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 24, 2014 2:55 PM EST
USA Network has announced that "Suits" will return for Season 4 on June 11, 2014. The new season gets a new day, Wednesday. The second instalment of Season 3 aired on Thursdays.
"The legal drama returns for its fourth season after a major shift in the dynamics at the firm," according to USA Network's statement.
The new season of "Suits" is set to open with a new beginning. In Season 3 finale, Mike Ross accepted Jonathan Sidwell's job offer, as he no longer wants to jeopardise the people he cares about. Mike will be seen working as an investment banker in the new season. Harvey and Mike's relationship will be that of an employee and client, and it looks like, this relationship is heading towards a serious conflict.
"It's a new world order as Mike leaves Pearson Specter and heads to Wall Street as an investment banker, quickly finding himself at odds with his mentor Harvey," according to USA Network.
Aaron Krosh, creator of "Suits," has said that Mike will be sticking to his new job. He, however, did not rule out the possibility of Mike returning to Pearson & Specter.
In an interview with TV Line, Krosh said: "... he [Mike] may at some point get back to the firm. I don't know for sure if he will or not yet, but it's not going to happen very quickly." He also indicated that there is a twist in the working relationship of Harvey and Mike, and it will play over the course of several episodes.
Mike will be getting new colleagues and an assistant, as well. Melanie Papalia has been roped in to play Amy, the bright and quick witted character. She will be to Mike what Donna is to Harvey. Aaron Krosh, creator of "Suits," said to Entertainment Weekly that at his new office, "Mike gets an assistant, it's his equivalent of Donna, whatever that means."
The popular legal drama series was renewed for Season 4 in October 2013. The new season is currently in production in Toronto, Canada.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales