‘Suits’ Season 4 Update: Premiere Date Announced, Mike to be at Odds with Harvey
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 24, 2014 2:55 PM EST
USA Network has announced that "Suits" will return for Season 4 on June 11, 2014. The new season gets a new day, Wednesday. The second instalment of Season 3 aired on Thursdays.
"The legal drama returns for its fourth season after a major shift in the dynamics at the firm," according to USA Network's statement.
The new season of "Suits" is set to open with a new beginning. In Season 3 finale, Mike Ross accepted Jonathan Sidwell's job offer, as he no longer wants to jeopardise the people he cares about. Mike will be seen working as an investment banker in the new season. Harvey and Mike's relationship will be that of an employee and client, and it looks like, this relationship is heading towards a serious conflict.
"It's a new world order as Mike leaves Pearson Specter and heads to Wall Street as an investment banker, quickly finding himself at odds with his mentor Harvey," according to USA Network.
Aaron Krosh, creator of "Suits," has said that Mike will be sticking to his new job. He, however, did not rule out the possibility of Mike returning to Pearson & Specter.
In an interview with TV Line, Krosh said: "... he [Mike] may at some point get back to the firm. I don't know for sure if he will or not yet, but it's not going to happen very quickly." He also indicated that there is a twist in the working relationship of Harvey and Mike, and it will play over the course of several episodes.
Mike will be getting new colleagues and an assistant, as well. Melanie Papalia has been roped in to play Amy, the bright and quick witted character. She will be to Mike what Donna is to Harvey. Aaron Krosh, creator of "Suits," said to Entertainment Weekly that at his new office, "Mike gets an assistant, it's his equivalent of Donna, whatever that means."
The popular legal drama series was renewed for Season 4 in October 2013. The new season is currently in production in Toronto, Canada.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’