Emma Stone Graces Vogue May Cover, Talks about Off-Screen Romance with Andrew Garfield
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 12:55 PM EST
Emma Stone's style statement is one of the favourites in Hollywood. However, the lady seems not to be aware that her fashion choices are enough to bring her name in the entertainment headlines. Recently, the leading lady of the "Amazing Spiderman 2" graced the May cover of Vogue where she shared her fashion, and her blossoming romance with "Spiderman" himself, Andrew Garfield.
Actors Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield pose for photographs at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Miss Stone's Vogue cover showed of the actress wearing a printed Gucci dress with a leather trim, she completed her ensemble with a black leather hat that simply brought out her usually cool self. But the cover is just a taste of how "amazing" Emma Stone has been in the photographs. Inside Vogue, she sported dresses and accessories from popular brands such as Marchesa, Dior Haute Couture, Van Cleef & Arpels, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, and Valentino among others.
Despite being private with her relationship with Andrew Garfield that started 2011, Miss Stone did share her heartbeat about the love of her life in the Vogue interview. "He's an incredibly important person to me," she said.
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield do not only share a good on-screen chemistry, they also proved that they are one of Hollywood's best couples, being able to argue about sexism in front of the crowd while promoting their "Spiderman" film.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" where Emma Stone played Gwen Stacy is scheduled to hit U.S. theatres on April 24 while the movie already premiered in Australia in April 17 with a strong $5.2 million on its debut.
Emma Stone is popular for her great personality, sense of humour, and acting chops that landed her lead roles in many hit movies including "Easy A" (2010), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) and two franchise of the "The Amazing Spider-Man." She also revealed in the interview that she is currently working on new film projects but not set to be public yet.
Aside from the "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," Miss Stone also stars in "Magic in the Moonlight," a 2014 romantic comedy film directed by Woody Allen. The film is scheduled for release in July 26, 2014, but IMDb did not show further information regarding the US opening.
Emma Stone's May 2014 Vogue cover is not her first though. She graced the magazine's cover back in July 2012 and also fashionably nailed it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date