Emma Stone Graces Vogue May Cover, Talks about Off-Screen Romance with Andrew Garfield
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 12:55 PM EST
Emma Stone's style statement is one of the favourites in Hollywood. However, the lady seems not to be aware that her fashion choices are enough to bring her name in the entertainment headlines. Recently, the leading lady of the "Amazing Spiderman 2" graced the May cover of Vogue where she shared her fashion, and her blossoming romance with "Spiderman" himself, Andrew Garfield.
Actors Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield pose for photographs at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Miss Stone's Vogue cover showed of the actress wearing a printed Gucci dress with a leather trim, she completed her ensemble with a black leather hat that simply brought out her usually cool self. But the cover is just a taste of how "amazing" Emma Stone has been in the photographs. Inside Vogue, she sported dresses and accessories from popular brands such as Marchesa, Dior Haute Couture, Van Cleef & Arpels, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, and Valentino among others.
Despite being private with her relationship with Andrew Garfield that started 2011, Miss Stone did share her heartbeat about the love of her life in the Vogue interview. "He's an incredibly important person to me," she said.
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield do not only share a good on-screen chemistry, they also proved that they are one of Hollywood's best couples, being able to argue about sexism in front of the crowd while promoting their "Spiderman" film.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" where Emma Stone played Gwen Stacy is scheduled to hit U.S. theatres on April 24 while the movie already premiered in Australia in April 17 with a strong $5.2 million on its debut.
Emma Stone is popular for her great personality, sense of humour, and acting chops that landed her lead roles in many hit movies including "Easy A" (2010), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) and two franchise of the "The Amazing Spider-Man." She also revealed in the interview that she is currently working on new film projects but not set to be public yet.
Aside from the "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," Miss Stone also stars in "Magic in the Moonlight," a 2014 romantic comedy film directed by Woody Allen. The film is scheduled for release in July 26, 2014, but IMDb did not show further information regarding the US opening.
Emma Stone's May 2014 Vogue cover is not her first though. She graced the magazine's cover back in July 2012 and also fashionably nailed it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?