Emma Stone Graces Vogue May Cover, Talks about Off-Screen Romance with Andrew Garfield
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 12:55 PM EST
Emma Stone's style statement is one of the favourites in Hollywood. However, the lady seems not to be aware that her fashion choices are enough to bring her name in the entertainment headlines. Recently, the leading lady of the "Amazing Spiderman 2" graced the May cover of Vogue where she shared her fashion, and her blossoming romance with "Spiderman" himself, Andrew Garfield.
Actors Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield pose for photographs at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014. REUTERS/Olivia Harris
Miss Stone's Vogue cover showed of the actress wearing a printed Gucci dress with a leather trim, she completed her ensemble with a black leather hat that simply brought out her usually cool self. But the cover is just a taste of how "amazing" Emma Stone has been in the photographs. Inside Vogue, she sported dresses and accessories from popular brands such as Marchesa, Dior Haute Couture, Van Cleef & Arpels, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, and Valentino among others.
Despite being private with her relationship with Andrew Garfield that started 2011, Miss Stone did share her heartbeat about the love of her life in the Vogue interview. "He's an incredibly important person to me," she said.
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield do not only share a good on-screen chemistry, they also proved that they are one of Hollywood's best couples, being able to argue about sexism in front of the crowd while promoting their "Spiderman" film.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" where Emma Stone played Gwen Stacy is scheduled to hit U.S. theatres on April 24 while the movie already premiered in Australia in April 17 with a strong $5.2 million on its debut.
Emma Stone is popular for her great personality, sense of humour, and acting chops that landed her lead roles in many hit movies including "Easy A" (2010), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) and two franchise of the "The Amazing Spider-Man." She also revealed in the interview that she is currently working on new film projects but not set to be public yet.
Aside from the "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," Miss Stone also stars in "Magic in the Moonlight," a 2014 romantic comedy film directed by Woody Allen. The film is scheduled for release in July 26, 2014, but IMDb did not show further information regarding the US opening.
Emma Stone's May 2014 Vogue cover is not her first though. She graced the magazine's cover back in July 2012 and also fashionably nailed it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop