Tim Tebow and 'Duck Dynasty’s' Jase Robertson Team Up Proclaiming Faith
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 24, 2014 12:30 PM EST
A picture of former National Football League (NFL) quarterback who now works as a college football analyst for the SEC Network, Tim Tebow, and "Duck Dynasty's" Jase Robertson made its way online after the latter posted of the photo of them on popular networking site Twitter.
Tebow was seen chopping wood and showing off his muscles that seemed to have gotten bigger than ever in the photo that Robertson posted.
— Jase Robertson (@JaseDuckman) April 21, 2014
While some may think that the duo is an odd pairing, they actually share a common ground and that is Christian faith.
According to The News Star, Tebow and Robertson were guest speakers at Jack Howard Theatre in Monroe to provide some inspirational talks. Robertson was the one who introduced Tebow and began a series of inquiries. The news Web site further noted that the "mutual respect" between Tebow and Robertson was undeniable. They tackled a number of topics - from how Duck Dynasty became a hit TV show and how they ended up becoming good acquaintances.
Tebow is still optimistic that he will get to play in the NFL again. He explained that he had faced tough times in life but he also revealed his secret to overcoming those. "I fall short all the time," Tebow said. "But if you focus on Jesus, then you will focus on others around us," he added. "If you love God, you will love people," Tebow concluded.
Below is a photo of Tebow and Robertson during the said event posted by an attendee on Twitter.
— Steven Palowsky (@stevenpalowsky) April 23, 2014
It looks like this wouldn't be the last time that people will see Tebow and Robertson together. Both of them are scheduled to make an appearance at the 2014 Wildfire Men's Impact Weekend in June, TMZ reported. It is a religious conference that is going to be held at the University of South Florida.
During his college days, Tebow played for the Florida Gators, and became a full-time starting quarterback in the 2007 season.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013