Tim Tebow and 'Duck Dynasty’s' Jase Robertson Team Up Proclaiming Faith
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 24, 2014 12:30 PM EST
A picture of former National Football League (NFL) quarterback who now works as a college football analyst for the SEC Network, Tim Tebow, and "Duck Dynasty's" Jase Robertson made its way online after the latter posted of the photo of them on popular networking site Twitter.
Tebow was seen chopping wood and showing off his muscles that seemed to have gotten bigger than ever in the photo that Robertson posted.
— Jase Robertson (@JaseDuckman) April 21, 2014
While some may think that the duo is an odd pairing, they actually share a common ground and that is Christian faith.
According to The News Star, Tebow and Robertson were guest speakers at Jack Howard Theatre in Monroe to provide some inspirational talks. Robertson was the one who introduced Tebow and began a series of inquiries. The news Web site further noted that the "mutual respect" between Tebow and Robertson was undeniable. They tackled a number of topics - from how Duck Dynasty became a hit TV show and how they ended up becoming good acquaintances.
Tebow is still optimistic that he will get to play in the NFL again. He explained that he had faced tough times in life but he also revealed his secret to overcoming those. "I fall short all the time," Tebow said. "But if you focus on Jesus, then you will focus on others around us," he added. "If you love God, you will love people," Tebow concluded.
Below is a photo of Tebow and Robertson during the said event posted by an attendee on Twitter.
— Steven Palowsky (@stevenpalowsky) April 23, 2014
It looks like this wouldn't be the last time that people will see Tebow and Robertson together. Both of them are scheduled to make an appearance at the 2014 Wildfire Men's Impact Weekend in June, TMZ reported. It is a religious conference that is going to be held at the University of South Florida.
During his college days, Tebow played for the Florida Gators, and became a full-time starting quarterback in the 2007 season.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June