'Britain’s Got Talent's' Darcy Oake Stuns Audience with Magic, Paddy Jones Dreams to Dance for the Queen
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 10:46 AM EST
“Britain’s Got Talent” competition is getting more interesting with promising contestants to join the show. Following the jaw-dropping salsa performance of wonder granny Paddy Jones and dance floor partner Nico Jones, illusionist Darcy Oake stuns both judges and audience with an astonishing magical show.
On Episode 2 of "Britain's Got Talent" Season 8, the judges witnessed a variety of performances. From Lettice Rowbotham's musical showcase with her electric violin to Edward Pinder's knife throwing, there is a lot to expect from the contestants until the live show airs, although not all from the "Auditions 2" received a resounding "yes" from the judges.
Darcy Oake, the 26-year-old illusionist from Canada, is worth mentioning, as the video of his magical tricks spreads on the Internet. Oake produced a dove and more doves out of nowhere that baffled the judges, earning him four easy "yes" from the judges. As of this writing, Oake's video already reached 8 million and still counting.
"You are without question the best magician we've ever had on the show. I think that we've uncovered a star with you. I really do," "Britain's Got Talent" judge Simon Cowell commented, apparently pleased with the young magician's performance.
Meanwhile, dancing granny Sarah "Paddy" Jones admitted on asking Nico Espinosa to lessen the risky routines in their acrobatic salsa performance.
Since Paddy, 79, is not as young and strong as she was, the pair have to work on less complicated dance routines. Paddy shared that there are times that she has to tell Nico that some moves are impossible because of her age, according to the Mirror UK report.
In the auditions, the pair earned Amanda Holden's golden buzzer that sends them directly to the live shows and cementing their names as one of the favourites to watch out for until the finals.
Paddy and Nico still cannot believe that they have gained the judges' approval and that they can move on to the next round of the battle. However, their first-hand success did not pass scrutinising eyes of some of "Britain's Got Talent" fans, blasting them for winning a talent show in Spain back in 2009 with the same dancing performance.
Moreover, Paddy said that winning "Britain's Got Talent" would mean to her more because of the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance.
"It would be my ultimate honour to perform to the Queen because I'm a strong royalist. To think I could dance for her would be superb," Paddy added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza