After Kissing Pic, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber Making Music Together?
By Riza Ornos | April 24, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Ariana Grande fans are on a field day upon hearing the rumours that Justin Bieber and her are planning to perform a duet together. After their controversial kissing pic selfie, the two stars are allegedly making music together according to a report by Inquisitr on April 22.
Rumours about the collaboration first began to surface after Ariana posted a selfie of them during the time when the "Sam & Cat" star was supporting Bieber's "Believe" tour. After that incident, Grande also commented during her interview on Philly's Wired 96.5 radio that the "Boyfriend" singer is on her wish list of artists to work with.
"I want to do a song with Justin Bieber. I do," says the pretty brunette. She also said that their collaboration is a sure thing but the Canadian singer insist of writing the song. "We going to, but he wants to write it," she explained. "We had a cool song. It was going to be a duet, but then he didn't write it so he was like - no!"
Now after months of speculation, there are new developments about the Bieber-Grande duet and it all started when the young popstar tweeted and deleted a message that reads: "there's a mystery whisperer on the record as well.....it's up to him wether or not he'd like to reveal himself #10DaysUntiIProblem."
Her recent tweet could mean a lot of things, but enough for fans to speculate that this could be one of her hints for the upcoming project with Bieber. Other hints include two tweets from Scooter Braun and Justin about an upcoming collaboration which got a lot of people thinking.
With so many controversies surrounding the two singers, the tweets could only mean a new project but not a collaboration between then. But Beliebers and Arianators could only hope that the two artist will soon reunite in the studio and make great music together.
Justin recently recorded a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez called "Unfamiliar" and Grande will soon to release her upcoming single "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea on Sunday, April 27. But before releasing it, she will perform the song at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Festival on April 26, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money