After Kissing Pic, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber Making Music Together?
By Riza Ornos | April 24, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Ariana Grande fans are on a field day upon hearing the rumours that Justin Bieber and her are planning to perform a duet together. After their controversial kissing pic selfie, the two stars are allegedly making music together according to a report by Inquisitr on April 22.
Rumours about the collaboration first began to surface after Ariana posted a selfie of them during the time when the "Sam & Cat" star was supporting Bieber's "Believe" tour. After that incident, Grande also commented during her interview on Philly's Wired 96.5 radio that the "Boyfriend" singer is on her wish list of artists to work with.
"I want to do a song with Justin Bieber. I do," says the pretty brunette. She also said that their collaboration is a sure thing but the Canadian singer insist of writing the song. "We going to, but he wants to write it," she explained. "We had a cool song. It was going to be a duet, but then he didn't write it so he was like - no!"
Now after months of speculation, there are new developments about the Bieber-Grande duet and it all started when the young popstar tweeted and deleted a message that reads: "there's a mystery whisperer on the record as well.....it's up to him wether or not he'd like to reveal himself #10DaysUntiIProblem."
Her recent tweet could mean a lot of things, but enough for fans to speculate that this could be one of her hints for the upcoming project with Bieber. Other hints include two tweets from Scooter Braun and Justin about an upcoming collaboration which got a lot of people thinking.
With so many controversies surrounding the two singers, the tweets could only mean a new project but not a collaboration between then. But Beliebers and Arianators could only hope that the two artist will soon reunite in the studio and make great music together.
Justin recently recorded a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez called "Unfamiliar" and Grande will soon to release her upcoming single "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea on Sunday, April 27. But before releasing it, she will perform the song at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Festival on April 26, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date