After Kissing Pic, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber Making Music Together?
By Riza Ornos | April 24, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Ariana Grande fans are on a field day upon hearing the rumours that Justin Bieber and her are planning to perform a duet together. After their controversial kissing pic selfie, the two stars are allegedly making music together according to a report by Inquisitr on April 22.
Rumours about the collaboration first began to surface after Ariana posted a selfie of them during the time when the "Sam & Cat" star was supporting Bieber's "Believe" tour. After that incident, Grande also commented during her interview on Philly's Wired 96.5 radio that the "Boyfriend" singer is on her wish list of artists to work with.
"I want to do a song with Justin Bieber. I do," says the pretty brunette. She also said that their collaboration is a sure thing but the Canadian singer insist of writing the song. "We going to, but he wants to write it," she explained. "We had a cool song. It was going to be a duet, but then he didn't write it so he was like - no!"
Now after months of speculation, there are new developments about the Bieber-Grande duet and it all started when the young popstar tweeted and deleted a message that reads: "there's a mystery whisperer on the record as well.....it's up to him wether or not he'd like to reveal himself #10DaysUntiIProblem."
Her recent tweet could mean a lot of things, but enough for fans to speculate that this could be one of her hints for the upcoming project with Bieber. Other hints include two tweets from Scooter Braun and Justin about an upcoming collaboration which got a lot of people thinking.
With so many controversies surrounding the two singers, the tweets could only mean a new project but not a collaboration between then. But Beliebers and Arianators could only hope that the two artist will soon reunite in the studio and make great music together.
Justin recently recorded a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez called "Unfamiliar" and Grande will soon to release her upcoming single "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea on Sunday, April 27. But before releasing it, she will perform the song at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Festival on April 26, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight