After Kissing Pic, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber Making Music Together?
By Riza Ornos | April 24, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Ariana Grande fans are on a field day upon hearing the rumours that Justin Bieber and her are planning to perform a duet together. After their controversial kissing pic selfie, the two stars are allegedly making music together according to a report by Inquisitr on April 22.
Rumours about the collaboration first began to surface after Ariana posted a selfie of them during the time when the "Sam & Cat" star was supporting Bieber's "Believe" tour. After that incident, Grande also commented during her interview on Philly's Wired 96.5 radio that the "Boyfriend" singer is on her wish list of artists to work with.
"I want to do a song with Justin Bieber. I do," says the pretty brunette. She also said that their collaboration is a sure thing but the Canadian singer insist of writing the song. "We going to, but he wants to write it," she explained. "We had a cool song. It was going to be a duet, but then he didn't write it so he was like - no!"
Now after months of speculation, there are new developments about the Bieber-Grande duet and it all started when the young popstar tweeted and deleted a message that reads: "there's a mystery whisperer on the record as well.....it's up to him wether or not he'd like to reveal himself #10DaysUntiIProblem."
Her recent tweet could mean a lot of things, but enough for fans to speculate that this could be one of her hints for the upcoming project with Bieber. Other hints include two tweets from Scooter Braun and Justin about an upcoming collaboration which got a lot of people thinking.
With so many controversies surrounding the two singers, the tweets could only mean a new project but not a collaboration between then. But Beliebers and Arianators could only hope that the two artist will soon reunite in the studio and make great music together.
Justin recently recorded a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez called "Unfamiliar" and Grande will soon to release her upcoming single "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea on Sunday, April 27. But before releasing it, she will perform the song at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Festival on April 26, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup