After Kissing Pic, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber Making Music Together?
By Riza Ornos | April 24, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Ariana Grande fans are on a field day upon hearing the rumours that Justin Bieber and her are planning to perform a duet together. After their controversial kissing pic selfie, the two stars are allegedly making music together according to a report by Inquisitr on April 22.
Rumours about the collaboration first began to surface after Ariana posted a selfie of them during the time when the "Sam & Cat" star was supporting Bieber's "Believe" tour. After that incident, Grande also commented during her interview on Philly's Wired 96.5 radio that the "Boyfriend" singer is on her wish list of artists to work with.
"I want to do a song with Justin Bieber. I do," says the pretty brunette. She also said that their collaboration is a sure thing but the Canadian singer insist of writing the song. "We going to, but he wants to write it," she explained. "We had a cool song. It was going to be a duet, but then he didn't write it so he was like - no!"
Now after months of speculation, there are new developments about the Bieber-Grande duet and it all started when the young popstar tweeted and deleted a message that reads: "there's a mystery whisperer on the record as well.....it's up to him wether or not he'd like to reveal himself #10DaysUntiIProblem."
Her recent tweet could mean a lot of things, but enough for fans to speculate that this could be one of her hints for the upcoming project with Bieber. Other hints include two tweets from Scooter Braun and Justin about an upcoming collaboration which got a lot of people thinking.
With so many controversies surrounding the two singers, the tweets could only mean a new project but not a collaboration between then. But Beliebers and Arianators could only hope that the two artist will soon reunite in the studio and make great music together.
Justin recently recorded a duet with girlfriend Selena Gomez called "Unfamiliar" and Grande will soon to release her upcoming single "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea on Sunday, April 27. But before releasing it, she will perform the song at the 2014 Radio Disney Music Festival on April 26, at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch