Justin Bieber Cheated on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner: The Real Reason Why the 'Come and Get It' Singer Unfollowed the Jenners on Instagram
By Annie Dee | April 24, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Recently, Selena Gomez unfollowed the Jenners after having so much fun at the Coachella event that many thinks the "Come and Get It" singer had a fallout with the sisters, or at least one of the sisters. Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner were especially close that a lot assumed that they were the ones fighting. Now it seems that Selena Gomez is actually not on speaking terms with the other Jenner sister, Kylie!
Kylie Jenner (Reuters)
The reason: Kylie Jenner had a past with Justin Bieber and their behaviour towards each other is making the "Naturally" singer jealous and act out. Selena Gomez firmly believes that Justin Bieber cheated on her before with Kylie Jenner and the fact that they are now all sweet towards one another is making her really angry and depressed, indeed.
A new report has come out, which can probably explain Selena's bizarre behaviour of unfollowing close friends from Instagram, starting with the Jenners and then everyone else, Bieber included. An instagram unfollow is worth a thousand words in this time and age. People follow strangers so it's quite weird not to follow friends supposedly close to you! If nothing is going on, then Selena Gomez will not just unfollow the best buds she had after Taylor Swift went on her merry way, and the supposedly love of her life.
"Selena is convinced something has gone on between Justin and Kylie. At Coachella, [Justin and Selena] looked to be back on track. Selena was hanging out with Kylie too and they were behaving like best friends," says a source to Hollywood Life.
Gomez and Kylie even shared clothes, which makes the Instagram unfollow even more intriguing.
"Then [Selena] heard stuff about Justin and Kylie and felt totally betrayed. She went berserk and called it all off again," Hollywood Life reports. "Selena is in a really bad place at the moment - she's on the edge and now overcome with jealousy. She really needs to wash her hands of Justin for good."
Whether or not this is actually true, the reality is that Selena Gomez just might have reconciled with Justin Bieber a tad too soon. Theirs was or is a toxic relationship that she should have stayed away from after her rehab stint. If she cannot fully trust the person yet, this can just set back her full recovery, which recent reports confirmed she is still very far from achieving.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports