Justin Bieber Cheated on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner: The Real Reason Why the 'Come and Get It' Singer Unfollowed the Jenners on Instagram
By Annie Dee | April 24, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Recently, Selena Gomez unfollowed the Jenners after having so much fun at the Coachella event that many thinks the "Come and Get It" singer had a fallout with the sisters, or at least one of the sisters. Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner were especially close that a lot assumed that they were the ones fighting. Now it seems that Selena Gomez is actually not on speaking terms with the other Jenner sister, Kylie!
Kylie Jenner (Reuters)
The reason: Kylie Jenner had a past with Justin Bieber and their behaviour towards each other is making the "Naturally" singer jealous and act out. Selena Gomez firmly believes that Justin Bieber cheated on her before with Kylie Jenner and the fact that they are now all sweet towards one another is making her really angry and depressed, indeed.
A new report has come out, which can probably explain Selena's bizarre behaviour of unfollowing close friends from Instagram, starting with the Jenners and then everyone else, Bieber included. An instagram unfollow is worth a thousand words in this time and age. People follow strangers so it's quite weird not to follow friends supposedly close to you! If nothing is going on, then Selena Gomez will not just unfollow the best buds she had after Taylor Swift went on her merry way, and the supposedly love of her life.
"Selena is convinced something has gone on between Justin and Kylie. At Coachella, [Justin and Selena] looked to be back on track. Selena was hanging out with Kylie too and they were behaving like best friends," says a source to Hollywood Life.
Gomez and Kylie even shared clothes, which makes the Instagram unfollow even more intriguing.
"Then [Selena] heard stuff about Justin and Kylie and felt totally betrayed. She went berserk and called it all off again," Hollywood Life reports. "Selena is in a really bad place at the moment - she's on the edge and now overcome with jealousy. She really needs to wash her hands of Justin for good."
Whether or not this is actually true, the reality is that Selena Gomez just might have reconciled with Justin Bieber a tad too soon. Theirs was or is a toxic relationship that she should have stayed away from after her rehab stint. If she cannot fully trust the person yet, this can just set back her full recovery, which recent reports confirmed she is still very far from achieving.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery