Justin Bieber Cheated on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner: The Real Reason Why the 'Come and Get It' Singer Unfollowed the Jenners on Instagram
By Annie Dee | April 24, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Recently, Selena Gomez unfollowed the Jenners after having so much fun at the Coachella event that many thinks the "Come and Get It" singer had a fallout with the sisters, or at least one of the sisters. Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner were especially close that a lot assumed that they were the ones fighting. Now it seems that Selena Gomez is actually not on speaking terms with the other Jenner sister, Kylie!
Kylie Jenner (Reuters)
The reason: Kylie Jenner had a past with Justin Bieber and their behaviour towards each other is making the "Naturally" singer jealous and act out. Selena Gomez firmly believes that Justin Bieber cheated on her before with Kylie Jenner and the fact that they are now all sweet towards one another is making her really angry and depressed, indeed.
A new report has come out, which can probably explain Selena's bizarre behaviour of unfollowing close friends from Instagram, starting with the Jenners and then everyone else, Bieber included. An instagram unfollow is worth a thousand words in this time and age. People follow strangers so it's quite weird not to follow friends supposedly close to you! If nothing is going on, then Selena Gomez will not just unfollow the best buds she had after Taylor Swift went on her merry way, and the supposedly love of her life.
"Selena is convinced something has gone on between Justin and Kylie. At Coachella, [Justin and Selena] looked to be back on track. Selena was hanging out with Kylie too and they were behaving like best friends," says a source to Hollywood Life.
Gomez and Kylie even shared clothes, which makes the Instagram unfollow even more intriguing.
"Then [Selena] heard stuff about Justin and Kylie and felt totally betrayed. She went berserk and called it all off again," Hollywood Life reports. "Selena is in a really bad place at the moment - she's on the edge and now overcome with jealousy. She really needs to wash her hands of Justin for good."
Whether or not this is actually true, the reality is that Selena Gomez just might have reconciled with Justin Bieber a tad too soon. Theirs was or is a toxic relationship that she should have stayed away from after her rehab stint. If she cannot fully trust the person yet, this can just set back her full recovery, which recent reports confirmed she is still very far from achieving.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares