Justin Bieber Cheated on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner: The Real Reason Why the 'Come and Get It' Singer Unfollowed the Jenners on Instagram
By Annie Dee | April 24, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Recently, Selena Gomez unfollowed the Jenners after having so much fun at the Coachella event that many thinks the "Come and Get It" singer had a fallout with the sisters, or at least one of the sisters. Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner were especially close that a lot assumed that they were the ones fighting. Now it seems that Selena Gomez is actually not on speaking terms with the other Jenner sister, Kylie!
Kylie Jenner (Reuters)
The reason: Kylie Jenner had a past with Justin Bieber and their behaviour towards each other is making the "Naturally" singer jealous and act out. Selena Gomez firmly believes that Justin Bieber cheated on her before with Kylie Jenner and the fact that they are now all sweet towards one another is making her really angry and depressed, indeed.
A new report has come out, which can probably explain Selena's bizarre behaviour of unfollowing close friends from Instagram, starting with the Jenners and then everyone else, Bieber included. An instagram unfollow is worth a thousand words in this time and age. People follow strangers so it's quite weird not to follow friends supposedly close to you! If nothing is going on, then Selena Gomez will not just unfollow the best buds she had after Taylor Swift went on her merry way, and the supposedly love of her life.
"Selena is convinced something has gone on between Justin and Kylie. At Coachella, [Justin and Selena] looked to be back on track. Selena was hanging out with Kylie too and they were behaving like best friends," says a source to Hollywood Life.
Gomez and Kylie even shared clothes, which makes the Instagram unfollow even more intriguing.
"Then [Selena] heard stuff about Justin and Kylie and felt totally betrayed. She went berserk and called it all off again," Hollywood Life reports. "Selena is in a really bad place at the moment - she's on the edge and now overcome with jealousy. She really needs to wash her hands of Justin for good."
Whether or not this is actually true, the reality is that Selena Gomez just might have reconciled with Justin Bieber a tad too soon. Theirs was or is a toxic relationship that she should have stayed away from after her rehab stint. If she cannot fully trust the person yet, this can just set back her full recovery, which recent reports confirmed she is still very far from achieving.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date