‘Mockingjay Part 1’ to Start Filming; Fans Can’t Get Enough of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Fans of the “Hunger Games” series have a good reason to fall in love with the movie because it offers a good story. Lead stars of the trilogy, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, share a powerful on-screen chemistry, while their off-screen friendship is one of the most envied in Hollywood.
The much-awaited "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" will take more months until its release in Nov 21, 2014. However, strong supporters of Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) cannot get enough of both characters, consistently following the movie's official Facebook account that already reached 16 million likes as of this writing. "The Hunger Games" official Twitter account is also taking a huge following with 1.22 million. In both social media pages, followers can find the latest scoops and fan arts about the on-screen couple as well as the cast of the film.
While Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's relationship is completely platonic, their on-screen romance is undoubtedly effective. A photo in Twitter shows one of their most popular dialogues in the "Catching Fire" movie that eventually received plenty of favourites from fans.
— Catching Fire (@TheHungerGames) April 18, 2014
The star-crossed lovers of the "Hunger Games" have been featured in a BuzzFeed article that highlights their best off-screen moments ever. In a series of photos and GIFs, the post shows how adorable Jennifer and Josh on various media and red carpet appearances.
Meanwhile, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" movie shoot will resume in Berlin and Germany after wrapping up in Atlanta, according to RadioTimes.com. The report says that Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth along with the film's director Francis Lawrence have been spotted flying to Germany to complete shooting of the movie.
The new "Hunger Games'" battle scenes will reportedly take place in Berlin's Tempelhof Airport. An apartment complex in Paris will depict other areas of the Capitol in an uprising scene.
Interestingly, there is a casting call for 1,000 extras for the "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1". Casting agents prefer people from different nationalities with an age range of 18-65 years old. The selection of possible extras will be held in Berlin's Delphi Film Theatre on April 26.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand