‘Mockingjay Part 1’ to Start Filming; Fans Can’t Get Enough of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Fans of the “Hunger Games” series have a good reason to fall in love with the movie because it offers a good story. Lead stars of the trilogy, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, share a powerful on-screen chemistry, while their off-screen friendship is one of the most envied in Hollywood.
The much-awaited "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" will take more months until its release in Nov 21, 2014. However, strong supporters of Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) cannot get enough of both characters, consistently following the movie's official Facebook account that already reached 16 million likes as of this writing. "The Hunger Games" official Twitter account is also taking a huge following with 1.22 million. In both social media pages, followers can find the latest scoops and fan arts about the on-screen couple as well as the cast of the film.
While Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's relationship is completely platonic, their on-screen romance is undoubtedly effective. A photo in Twitter shows one of their most popular dialogues in the "Catching Fire" movie that eventually received plenty of favourites from fans.
— Catching Fire (@TheHungerGames) April 18, 2014
The star-crossed lovers of the "Hunger Games" have been featured in a BuzzFeed article that highlights their best off-screen moments ever. In a series of photos and GIFs, the post shows how adorable Jennifer and Josh on various media and red carpet appearances.
Meanwhile, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" movie shoot will resume in Berlin and Germany after wrapping up in Atlanta, according to RadioTimes.com. The report says that Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth along with the film's director Francis Lawrence have been spotted flying to Germany to complete shooting of the movie.
The new "Hunger Games'" battle scenes will reportedly take place in Berlin's Tempelhof Airport. An apartment complex in Paris will depict other areas of the Capitol in an uprising scene.
Interestingly, there is a casting call for 1,000 extras for the "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1". Casting agents prefer people from different nationalities with an age range of 18-65 years old. The selection of possible extras will be held in Berlin's Delphi Film Theatre on April 26.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues