‘Mockingjay Part 1’ to Start Filming; Fans Can’t Get Enough of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Fans of the “Hunger Games” series have a good reason to fall in love with the movie because it offers a good story. Lead stars of the trilogy, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, share a powerful on-screen chemistry, while their off-screen friendship is one of the most envied in Hollywood.
The much-awaited "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" will take more months until its release in Nov 21, 2014. However, strong supporters of Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) cannot get enough of both characters, consistently following the movie's official Facebook account that already reached 16 million likes as of this writing. "The Hunger Games" official Twitter account is also taking a huge following with 1.22 million. In both social media pages, followers can find the latest scoops and fan arts about the on-screen couple as well as the cast of the film.
While Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's relationship is completely platonic, their on-screen romance is undoubtedly effective. A photo in Twitter shows one of their most popular dialogues in the "Catching Fire" movie that eventually received plenty of favourites from fans.
— Catching Fire (@TheHungerGames) April 18, 2014
The star-crossed lovers of the "Hunger Games" have been featured in a BuzzFeed article that highlights their best off-screen moments ever. In a series of photos and GIFs, the post shows how adorable Jennifer and Josh on various media and red carpet appearances.
Meanwhile, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" movie shoot will resume in Berlin and Germany after wrapping up in Atlanta, according to RadioTimes.com. The report says that Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth along with the film's director Francis Lawrence have been spotted flying to Germany to complete shooting of the movie.
The new "Hunger Games'" battle scenes will reportedly take place in Berlin's Tempelhof Airport. An apartment complex in Paris will depict other areas of the Capitol in an uprising scene.
Interestingly, there is a casting call for 1,000 extras for the "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1". Casting agents prefer people from different nationalities with an age range of 18-65 years old. The selection of possible extras will be held in Berlin's Delphi Film Theatre on April 26.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election