‘Mockingjay Part 1’ to Start Filming; Fans Can’t Get Enough of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Fans of the “Hunger Games” series have a good reason to fall in love with the movie because it offers a good story. Lead stars of the trilogy, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, share a powerful on-screen chemistry, while their off-screen friendship is one of the most envied in Hollywood.
The much-awaited "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" will take more months until its release in Nov 21, 2014. However, strong supporters of Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) cannot get enough of both characters, consistently following the movie's official Facebook account that already reached 16 million likes as of this writing. "The Hunger Games" official Twitter account is also taking a huge following with 1.22 million. In both social media pages, followers can find the latest scoops and fan arts about the on-screen couple as well as the cast of the film.
While Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's relationship is completely platonic, their on-screen romance is undoubtedly effective. A photo in Twitter shows one of their most popular dialogues in the "Catching Fire" movie that eventually received plenty of favourites from fans.
— Catching Fire (@TheHungerGames) April 18, 2014
The star-crossed lovers of the "Hunger Games" have been featured in a BuzzFeed article that highlights their best off-screen moments ever. In a series of photos and GIFs, the post shows how adorable Jennifer and Josh on various media and red carpet appearances.
Meanwhile, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" movie shoot will resume in Berlin and Germany after wrapping up in Atlanta, according to RadioTimes.com. The report says that Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth along with the film's director Francis Lawrence have been spotted flying to Germany to complete shooting of the movie.
The new "Hunger Games'" battle scenes will reportedly take place in Berlin's Tempelhof Airport. An apartment complex in Paris will depict other areas of the Capitol in an uprising scene.
Interestingly, there is a casting call for 1,000 extras for the "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1". Casting agents prefer people from different nationalities with an age range of 18-65 years old. The selection of possible extras will be held in Berlin's Delphi Film Theatre on April 26.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family