‘Mockingjay Part 1’ to Start Filming; Fans Can’t Get Enough of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 24, 2014 9:29 AM EST
Fans of the “Hunger Games” series have a good reason to fall in love with the movie because it offers a good story. Lead stars of the trilogy, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, share a powerful on-screen chemistry, while their off-screen friendship is one of the most envied in Hollywood.
The much-awaited "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" will take more months until its release in Nov 21, 2014. However, strong supporters of Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) cannot get enough of both characters, consistently following the movie's official Facebook account that already reached 16 million likes as of this writing. "The Hunger Games" official Twitter account is also taking a huge following with 1.22 million. In both social media pages, followers can find the latest scoops and fan arts about the on-screen couple as well as the cast of the film.
While Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson's relationship is completely platonic, their on-screen romance is undoubtedly effective. A photo in Twitter shows one of their most popular dialogues in the "Catching Fire" movie that eventually received plenty of favourites from fans.
— Catching Fire (@TheHungerGames) April 18, 2014
The star-crossed lovers of the "Hunger Games" have been featured in a BuzzFeed article that highlights their best off-screen moments ever. In a series of photos and GIFs, the post shows how adorable Jennifer and Josh on various media and red carpet appearances.
Meanwhile, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1" movie shoot will resume in Berlin and Germany after wrapping up in Atlanta, according to RadioTimes.com. The report says that Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth along with the film's director Francis Lawrence have been spotted flying to Germany to complete shooting of the movie.
The new "Hunger Games'" battle scenes will reportedly take place in Berlin's Tempelhof Airport. An apartment complex in Paris will depict other areas of the Capitol in an uprising scene.
Interestingly, there is a casting call for 1,000 extras for the "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1". Casting agents prefer people from different nationalities with an age range of 18-65 years old. The selection of possible extras will be held in Berlin's Delphi Film Theatre on April 26.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’