Watch NBA Playoffs: Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 24, 2014 2:52 AM EST
After winning the first game, Miami Heat will host the Charlotte Bobcats in Game 2 of the NBA playoffs. The Heat are high on confidence, although they were off to a slow start against the improved Bobcats.
Miami Heat LeBron James in action against Charlotte Bobcats in the first game of the NBA playoffs. Reuters
Heat didn't look all that great in their first game, but riding on the brilliance of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, they managed to take the lead in the seven-game series. Wade would be hoping to keep his good form going, as he played a crucial role in the first game agaist Charlotte.
There are doubts over the participation of Al Jefferson in the second game, as he is nursing a plantar fascia strain in his left foot, which he sustained in the opening tie. Even if he chips in the second game, he won't be 100 percent, which means additional responsibility on Kemba Walker for the Bobcats. Jefferson availability in Game 2 is in doubt, but James said that their approach would not change regardless of his participation.
Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said that they are keeping a close eye on Jefferson's injury and a final decision on his participation will be taken before the match. Although, the 29-year-old is keen to play, but Clifford said he isn't sure about fielding him until his walking boot is taken off.
"It's really going to be depending on his level of pain right before the game because in order to give him as much time as possible to heal, they're going to keep the walking boot on there," said Clifford. "My understanding is that we really won't know until they take it off and he tries to put more weight and pressure on his foot."
Heat are also facing few injury concerns, but nothing major, as point guard Mario Chalmers was kept out of the practise session because of a bruised shin.
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said they have not changed their plans because of Jefferson's injury, as even without him, Bobcats created enough troubles for them in the first game.
"It doesn't change what we're doing," Erik Spoelstra said. "You hope that everybody's healthy. He was able to establish a big low-point presence in the first half. He'll still be able to do that if he's in the game."
Bobcats started Game 1 strongly, but ran out of gas as Heat erased their lead in the second quarter and against a struggling defense they pushed their lead to 20 points. The momentum is certainly on Heat's side and they would be hoping to build a solid lead before heading for the away games.
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six Six in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon