Watch NBA Playoffs: Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | April 24, 2014 2:52 AM EST
After winning the first game, Miami Heat will host the Charlotte Bobcats in Game 2 of the NBA playoffs. The Heat are high on confidence, although they were off to a slow start against the improved Bobcats.
Miami Heat LeBron James in action against Charlotte Bobcats in the first game of the NBA playoffs. Reuters
Heat didn't look all that great in their first game, but riding on the brilliance of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, they managed to take the lead in the seven-game series. Wade would be hoping to keep his good form going, as he played a crucial role in the first game agaist Charlotte.
There are doubts over the participation of Al Jefferson in the second game, as he is nursing a plantar fascia strain in his left foot, which he sustained in the opening tie. Even if he chips in the second game, he won't be 100 percent, which means additional responsibility on Kemba Walker for the Bobcats. Jefferson availability in Game 2 is in doubt, but James said that their approach would not change regardless of his participation.
Charlotte coach Steve Clifford said that they are keeping a close eye on Jefferson's injury and a final decision on his participation will be taken before the match. Although, the 29-year-old is keen to play, but Clifford said he isn't sure about fielding him until his walking boot is taken off.
"It's really going to be depending on his level of pain right before the game because in order to give him as much time as possible to heal, they're going to keep the walking boot on there," said Clifford. "My understanding is that we really won't know until they take it off and he tries to put more weight and pressure on his foot."
Heat are also facing few injury concerns, but nothing major, as point guard Mario Chalmers was kept out of the practise session because of a bruised shin.
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra said they have not changed their plans because of Jefferson's injury, as even without him, Bobcats created enough troubles for them in the first game.
"It doesn't change what we're doing," Erik Spoelstra said. "You hope that everybody's healthy. He was able to establish a big low-point presence in the first half. He'll still be able to do that if he's in the game."
Bobcats started Game 1 strongly, but ran out of gas as Heat erased their lead in the second quarter and against a struggling defense they pushed their lead to 20 points. The momentum is certainly on Heat's side and they would be hoping to build a solid lead before heading for the away games.
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six Six in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers