Liverpool FC Transfer News: Barcelona's Will to Sell Winger Increase Reds Chances
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 23, 2014 11:28 PM EST
Liverpool's chances of securing the services of FC Barcelona winger Cristian Tello are increased, as the latter club are already willing to sell the youngster.
Liverpool's chances of acquiring Cristian Tello, who is struggling to find game time at Barcelona, are increased
The 22-year-old has been linked with a Merseyside switch in the past, which apparently never materialised.
His quality is unquestioned as he spent his youth at the La Masia and came through the ranks at the Nou Camp.
However, he is still struggling to get regular playing time in the first team, being used primarily as a substitute this season with only two starts in the La Liga.
Due to his limited participation at club level, he has only received a single cap from Spain's senior side that was way back in August 2013.
The Catalan outfit are suggested to be willing to part with Tello for £8million, but the Reds should move faster as AC Milan are claimed to have held talks with the player's agent for a possible Serie A transfer.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia