Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 23, 2014 11:14 PM EST
Developer Warner Bros Montreal and publisher Warner Bros IE have released a new trailer, showcasing the origins of Mr. Freeze for Batman: Arkham Origins' newest downloadable content (DLC) Cold, Cold Heart.
Cold, Cold Heart DLC rolled out on 22 April.
The trailer reveals the face of Mr. Freeze, Batman's nemesis, and shows how he met Batman. So as a counter to Mr. Freeze using ice as weapon, the Dark Knight gets a new suit, known as Extreme Environment suit. This suit is designed to insulate him from the cold. Batman also gets new gadgets, like the Thermocharged Batarangs and Thermal Gloves, which will help him fight cold attacks with hot blows.
The trailer starts with the New Year's Eve at Wayne Manor, where Mr. Freeze makes an entry. Mr. Freeze, who was a cryogenics researcher, transformed into an enemy of Batman, after his wife died.
The DLC Cold, Cold Heart costs $9.99 but players with Season Pass can have the DLC for free. The DLC will add new locations in the map, like Wayne Manor and GothCorp. The DLC is already available on PlayStation Network, Steam and Xbox Live Games Store.
Batman: Arkham Origins was released on 25 October for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is an open-world action video game that brings in stealth features. Batman, who is controlled by the player, gets some of the best gadgets like Cryptographic Sequencer, Batclaw, Batarang, Smoke Pellets, Disruptor, Grapnel Accelerator, Remote Claw, Shock Gloves, Concussion Detonator and many more.
The game introduces players to fast travel, where players can summon the Batwing and glide to the troubled location. The game also introduces an advanced version of the Freeflow combat system, with a tracking system that will be able to assess the efficiency of the players and his battle achievements.
(YouTube Courtesy: Batman Arkham)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans