Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 23, 2014 11:14 PM EST
Developer Warner Bros Montreal and publisher Warner Bros IE have released a new trailer, showcasing the origins of Mr. Freeze for Batman: Arkham Origins' newest downloadable content (DLC) Cold, Cold Heart.
Cold, Cold Heart DLC rolled out on 22 April.
The trailer reveals the face of Mr. Freeze, Batman's nemesis, and shows how he met Batman. So as a counter to Mr. Freeze using ice as weapon, the Dark Knight gets a new suit, known as Extreme Environment suit. This suit is designed to insulate him from the cold. Batman also gets new gadgets, like the Thermocharged Batarangs and Thermal Gloves, which will help him fight cold attacks with hot blows.
The trailer starts with the New Year's Eve at Wayne Manor, where Mr. Freeze makes an entry. Mr. Freeze, who was a cryogenics researcher, transformed into an enemy of Batman, after his wife died.
The DLC Cold, Cold Heart costs $9.99 but players with Season Pass can have the DLC for free. The DLC will add new locations in the map, like Wayne Manor and GothCorp. The DLC is already available on PlayStation Network, Steam and Xbox Live Games Store.
Batman: Arkham Origins was released on 25 October for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is an open-world action video game that brings in stealth features. Batman, who is controlled by the player, gets some of the best gadgets like Cryptographic Sequencer, Batclaw, Batarang, Smoke Pellets, Disruptor, Grapnel Accelerator, Remote Claw, Shock Gloves, Concussion Detonator and many more.
The game introduces players to fast travel, where players can summon the Batwing and glide to the troubled location. The game also introduces an advanced version of the Freeflow combat system, with a tracking system that will be able to assess the efficiency of the players and his battle achievements.
(YouTube Courtesy: Batman Arkham)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Sims 4' First Expansion Pack To Roll Out Tomorrow With Halloween Theme Via Teaser Images
- The Pirate Bay Contains Malicious Advertisements: Using TPB Can Infect Your Computer With Malware
- Windows Insider Program: How to Get Windows 10 the Next Generation Operating System
- ‘Destiny’ New DLC For PlayStation And Xbox: Future Missions, Strikes And Raids Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3X Expectations: Snapdragon 810 64-Bit Processor, No 4K Overheating And Longer 4K Videos
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money