Batman: Arkham Origins Cold, Cold Heart Trailer Mr.Freeze and Batman Facing-off, Batman gets New Suit [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | April 23, 2014 11:14 PM EST
Developer Warner Bros Montreal and publisher Warner Bros IE have released a new trailer, showcasing the origins of Mr. Freeze for Batman: Arkham Origins' newest downloadable content (DLC) Cold, Cold Heart.
Cold, Cold Heart DLC rolled out on 22 April.
The trailer reveals the face of Mr. Freeze, Batman's nemesis, and shows how he met Batman. So as a counter to Mr. Freeze using ice as weapon, the Dark Knight gets a new suit, known as Extreme Environment suit. This suit is designed to insulate him from the cold. Batman also gets new gadgets, like the Thermocharged Batarangs and Thermal Gloves, which will help him fight cold attacks with hot blows.
The trailer starts with the New Year's Eve at Wayne Manor, where Mr. Freeze makes an entry. Mr. Freeze, who was a cryogenics researcher, transformed into an enemy of Batman, after his wife died.
The DLC Cold, Cold Heart costs $9.99 but players with Season Pass can have the DLC for free. The DLC will add new locations in the map, like Wayne Manor and GothCorp. The DLC is already available on PlayStation Network, Steam and Xbox Live Games Store.
Batman: Arkham Origins was released on 25 October for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It is an open-world action video game that brings in stealth features. Batman, who is controlled by the player, gets some of the best gadgets like Cryptographic Sequencer, Batclaw, Batarang, Smoke Pellets, Disruptor, Grapnel Accelerator, Remote Claw, Shock Gloves, Concussion Detonator and many more.
The game introduces players to fast travel, where players can summon the Batwing and glide to the troubled location. The game also introduces an advanced version of the Freeflow combat system, with a tracking system that will be able to assess the efficiency of the players and his battle achievements.
(YouTube Courtesy: Batman Arkham)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Problems and Solutions: Battery Drain, Slow Performance, Overheating, Sound Bug and SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales