Watch IPL 2014 Match 10: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 23, 2014 11:13 PM EST
After coming off a near-perfect performance against the Delhi Daredevils, the Chennai Super Kings will look to make it two wins out of two when they take on the Rajasthan Royals in their IPL 2014 encounter in Dubai.
Where to Watch Live:
Get the report HERE
Watch the Match Highlights HERE
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm IST(6.30 pm local time, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via live streaming online in India HERE or HERE. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
CSK had one of those games on Monday, where everything they touched turned to gold - the batsmen put up a big total on the board, and the bowlers backed them up with a serene performance which sent the Daredevils crashing in Abu Dhabi on Monday.
MS Dhoni said that win was the benchmark for CSK to look to for the rest of the season, and nothing will make the skipper happier than to see a similar performance against the Royals.
One of the bowlers to impress for CSK on Monday was Ishwar Pandey, who finished with commendable figures of 4-0-23-2 on his debut for the Chennai side.
"It was an amazing experience," Pandey told IPL's official website. "I was playing after a long time and was able to contribute to CSK's win in my very first game for them. It is a huge thing to be recognized with your performance in a team that is considered to be the best in the tournament."
CSK, after fumbling in the field in the opening match loss to the Kings XI Punjab, were in supreme form against Delhi, not dropping a single catch, and making difficult ones look as easy as an apple pie.
"I didn't do anything special with the ball," added a modest Pandey, who was drafted in as a replacement for the more experienced Ashish Nehra. "It was our fielders who made us bowlers look good.
"When you bowl a bad ball and your teammates put their bodies on the line to save runs for you, as a bowler, you feel motivated to better your performance and correct your line and length. That's what a good fielding unit does to a bowler -- it helps him improve his own performance."
The Royals are coming off the back of a morale-sapping loss to Kings XI, with the Rajasthan bowlers unable to defend a huge total of 191, as Glenn Maxwell, like he has done in every tournament, and David Miller caught fire.
Shane Watson and co. will be determined to bounce back with a win, with the Royals taking plenty of positives out of the game, particularly the form of the skipper himself and youngster Sanju Samson, who made a brilliant half-century against Punjab.
The Royals bowlers will again come up against a formidable batting lineup, with CSK, in their two games of IPL 7, posting scores of 205 and 177, and the onus will be on the Rajasthan bowling unit to restrict the Chennai batsmen to give their side a chance of a victory.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’