Watch IPL 2014 Match 10: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 23, 2014 11:13 PM EST
After coming off a near-perfect performance against the Delhi Daredevils, the Chennai Super Kings will look to make it two wins out of two when they take on the Rajasthan Royals in their IPL 2014 encounter in Dubai.
Where to Watch Live:
Get the report HERE
Watch the Match Highlights HERE
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm IST(6.30 pm local time, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via live streaming online in India HERE or HERE. Viewers in the US can live stream the action HERE, while audience in Canada can do the same HERE. Rest of the world can catch the IPL action HERE, HERE or through the GoCricket apps.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
CSK had one of those games on Monday, where everything they touched turned to gold - the batsmen put up a big total on the board, and the bowlers backed them up with a serene performance which sent the Daredevils crashing in Abu Dhabi on Monday.
MS Dhoni said that win was the benchmark for CSK to look to for the rest of the season, and nothing will make the skipper happier than to see a similar performance against the Royals.
One of the bowlers to impress for CSK on Monday was Ishwar Pandey, who finished with commendable figures of 4-0-23-2 on his debut for the Chennai side.
"It was an amazing experience," Pandey told IPL's official website. "I was playing after a long time and was able to contribute to CSK's win in my very first game for them. It is a huge thing to be recognized with your performance in a team that is considered to be the best in the tournament."
CSK, after fumbling in the field in the opening match loss to the Kings XI Punjab, were in supreme form against Delhi, not dropping a single catch, and making difficult ones look as easy as an apple pie.
"I didn't do anything special with the ball," added a modest Pandey, who was drafted in as a replacement for the more experienced Ashish Nehra. "It was our fielders who made us bowlers look good.
"When you bowl a bad ball and your teammates put their bodies on the line to save runs for you, as a bowler, you feel motivated to better your performance and correct your line and length. That's what a good fielding unit does to a bowler -- it helps him improve his own performance."
The Royals are coming off the back of a morale-sapping loss to Kings XI, with the Rajasthan bowlers unable to defend a huge total of 191, as Glenn Maxwell, like he has done in every tournament, and David Miller caught fire.
Shane Watson and co. will be determined to bounce back with a win, with the Royals taking plenty of positives out of the game, particularly the form of the skipper himself and youngster Sanju Samson, who made a brilliant half-century against Punjab.
The Royals bowlers will again come up against a formidable batting lineup, with CSK, in their two games of IPL 7, posting scores of 205 and 177, and the onus will be on the Rajasthan bowling unit to restrict the Chennai batsmen to give their side a chance of a victory.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Georges St-Pierre Opines Nick Diaz Would Have a Stronger Chance Against Anderson Silva If Fight Goes Longer
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]