Tori Spelling- Dean McDermott Sex Life to Come Out in Open on 'True Tori'
By Sonam Malik | April 23, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Tori Spelling's new documentary series "True Tori" premiered yesterday on Lifetime channel, in which she revealed all the details of her personal life. The show documents the rocky relationship of Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. In the premiere episode, Spelling was seen crying as McDermott admits to cheating and also bashes his sex life with Spelling.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott at the 2010 West Coast Liberty Awards (Photo: CreativeCommons/LorenJavier)
The couple is seen sitting in the couple's therapy session, where McDermott says: "We have four kids so in the sex department, there were ebbs and flows. We would have sex once every two weeks. It wasn't fantastic."
However, Tori disagrees with him. "We had a great relationship and we had a great sex life," she is heard saying.
Tori then starts crying and suggests that she cannot satisfy McDermott's sexual needs.
"I can never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me," she says.
The therapist tells McDermott that his idea of fairytale wedding is unrealistic and is not possible in real life situations.
Spelling even asks McDermott why he cheated on her, to which he responds: "I wasn't attracted to her It was just like a warm body."
However, McDermott apologizes for his wrongdoing and tells Spelling that cheating on her was his worst nightmare.
McDermott's explanation for cheating infuriates Spelling, who in turn asks if his worst nightmare was cheating or getting caught.
"True Tori" is McDermott and Spelling's effort to tell the world the truth about their relationship. The tabloid reports about their rocky relationship are said to be untrue and Spelling explained that the series was meant to reveal the truth behind the rumours.
When McDermott moved out of Spelling's life, she reportedly had a hard time feeding her four children. Reports had suggested that Spelling was feeding junk food to her children as McDermott was no more there to cook.
"Tori's been feeding her kids lots of junk food from McDonald's because she's too lazy to cook," a source had revealed to Hollywoodlife at that time. "She's used to Dean doing all the cooking and now that he's gone, her kids are nutritionally suffering."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko