Tori Spelling- Dean McDermott Sex Life to Come Out in Open on 'True Tori'
By Sonam Malik | April 23, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Tori Spelling's new documentary series "True Tori" premiered yesterday on Lifetime channel, in which she revealed all the details of her personal life. The show documents the rocky relationship of Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. In the premiere episode, Spelling was seen crying as McDermott admits to cheating and also bashes his sex life with Spelling.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott at the 2010 West Coast Liberty Awards (Photo: CreativeCommons/LorenJavier)
The couple is seen sitting in the couple's therapy session, where McDermott says: "We have four kids so in the sex department, there were ebbs and flows. We would have sex once every two weeks. It wasn't fantastic."
However, Tori disagrees with him. "We had a great relationship and we had a great sex life," she is heard saying.
Tori then starts crying and suggests that she cannot satisfy McDermott's sexual needs.
"I can never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me," she says.
The therapist tells McDermott that his idea of fairytale wedding is unrealistic and is not possible in real life situations.
Spelling even asks McDermott why he cheated on her, to which he responds: "I wasn't attracted to her It was just like a warm body."
However, McDermott apologizes for his wrongdoing and tells Spelling that cheating on her was his worst nightmare.
McDermott's explanation for cheating infuriates Spelling, who in turn asks if his worst nightmare was cheating or getting caught.
"True Tori" is McDermott and Spelling's effort to tell the world the truth about their relationship. The tabloid reports about their rocky relationship are said to be untrue and Spelling explained that the series was meant to reveal the truth behind the rumours.
When McDermott moved out of Spelling's life, she reportedly had a hard time feeding her four children. Reports had suggested that Spelling was feeding junk food to her children as McDermott was no more there to cook.
"Tori's been feeding her kids lots of junk food from McDonald's because she's too lazy to cook," a source had revealed to Hollywoodlife at that time. "She's used to Dean doing all the cooking and now that he's gone, her kids are nutritionally suffering."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop