Tori Spelling- Dean McDermott Sex Life to Come Out in Open on 'True Tori'
By Sonam Malik | April 23, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Tori Spelling's new documentary series "True Tori" premiered yesterday on Lifetime channel, in which she revealed all the details of her personal life. The show documents the rocky relationship of Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. In the premiere episode, Spelling was seen crying as McDermott admits to cheating and also bashes his sex life with Spelling.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott at the 2010 West Coast Liberty Awards (Photo: CreativeCommons/LorenJavier)
The couple is seen sitting in the couple's therapy session, where McDermott says: "We have four kids so in the sex department, there were ebbs and flows. We would have sex once every two weeks. It wasn't fantastic."
However, Tori disagrees with him. "We had a great relationship and we had a great sex life," she is heard saying.
Tori then starts crying and suggests that she cannot satisfy McDermott's sexual needs.
"I can never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me," she says.
The therapist tells McDermott that his idea of fairytale wedding is unrealistic and is not possible in real life situations.
Spelling even asks McDermott why he cheated on her, to which he responds: "I wasn't attracted to her It was just like a warm body."
However, McDermott apologizes for his wrongdoing and tells Spelling that cheating on her was his worst nightmare.
McDermott's explanation for cheating infuriates Spelling, who in turn asks if his worst nightmare was cheating or getting caught.
"True Tori" is McDermott and Spelling's effort to tell the world the truth about their relationship. The tabloid reports about their rocky relationship are said to be untrue and Spelling explained that the series was meant to reveal the truth behind the rumours.
When McDermott moved out of Spelling's life, she reportedly had a hard time feeding her four children. Reports had suggested that Spelling was feeding junk food to her children as McDermott was no more there to cook.
"Tori's been feeding her kids lots of junk food from McDonald's because she's too lazy to cook," a source had revealed to Hollywoodlife at that time. "She's used to Dean doing all the cooking and now that he's gone, her kids are nutritionally suffering."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown