Tori Spelling- Dean McDermott Sex Life to Come Out in Open on 'True Tori'
By Sonam Malik | April 23, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Tori Spelling's new documentary series "True Tori" premiered yesterday on Lifetime channel, in which she revealed all the details of her personal life. The show documents the rocky relationship of Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. In the premiere episode, Spelling was seen crying as McDermott admits to cheating and also bashes his sex life with Spelling.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott at the 2010 West Coast Liberty Awards (Photo: CreativeCommons/LorenJavier)
The couple is seen sitting in the couple's therapy session, where McDermott says: "We have four kids so in the sex department, there were ebbs and flows. We would have sex once every two weeks. It wasn't fantastic."
However, Tori disagrees with him. "We had a great relationship and we had a great sex life," she is heard saying.
Tori then starts crying and suggests that she cannot satisfy McDermott's sexual needs.
"I can never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me," she says.
The therapist tells McDermott that his idea of fairytale wedding is unrealistic and is not possible in real life situations.
Spelling even asks McDermott why he cheated on her, to which he responds: "I wasn't attracted to her It was just like a warm body."
However, McDermott apologizes for his wrongdoing and tells Spelling that cheating on her was his worst nightmare.
McDermott's explanation for cheating infuriates Spelling, who in turn asks if his worst nightmare was cheating or getting caught.
"True Tori" is McDermott and Spelling's effort to tell the world the truth about their relationship. The tabloid reports about their rocky relationship are said to be untrue and Spelling explained that the series was meant to reveal the truth behind the rumours.
When McDermott moved out of Spelling's life, she reportedly had a hard time feeding her four children. Reports had suggested that Spelling was feeding junk food to her children as McDermott was no more there to cook.
"Tori's been feeding her kids lots of junk food from McDonald's because she's too lazy to cook," a source had revealed to Hollywoodlife at that time. "She's used to Dean doing all the cooking and now that he's gone, her kids are nutritionally suffering."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: The Woman Behind ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video