Tori Spelling- Dean McDermott Sex Life to Come Out in Open on 'True Tori'
By Sonam Malik | April 23, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Tori Spelling's new documentary series "True Tori" premiered yesterday on Lifetime channel, in which she revealed all the details of her personal life. The show documents the rocky relationship of Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott. In the premiere episode, Spelling was seen crying as McDermott admits to cheating and also bashes his sex life with Spelling.
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott at the 2010 West Coast Liberty Awards (Photo: CreativeCommons/LorenJavier)
The couple is seen sitting in the couple's therapy session, where McDermott says: "We have four kids so in the sex department, there were ebbs and flows. We would have sex once every two weeks. It wasn't fantastic."
However, Tori disagrees with him. "We had a great relationship and we had a great sex life," she is heard saying.
Tori then starts crying and suggests that she cannot satisfy McDermott's sexual needs.
"I can never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me," she says.
The therapist tells McDermott that his idea of fairytale wedding is unrealistic and is not possible in real life situations.
Spelling even asks McDermott why he cheated on her, to which he responds: "I wasn't attracted to her It was just like a warm body."
However, McDermott apologizes for his wrongdoing and tells Spelling that cheating on her was his worst nightmare.
McDermott's explanation for cheating infuriates Spelling, who in turn asks if his worst nightmare was cheating or getting caught.
"True Tori" is McDermott and Spelling's effort to tell the world the truth about their relationship. The tabloid reports about their rocky relationship are said to be untrue and Spelling explained that the series was meant to reveal the truth behind the rumours.
When McDermott moved out of Spelling's life, she reportedly had a hard time feeding her four children. Reports had suggested that Spelling was feeding junk food to her children as McDermott was no more there to cook.
"Tori's been feeding her kids lots of junk food from McDonald's because she's too lazy to cook," a source had revealed to Hollywoodlife at that time. "She's used to Dean doing all the cooking and now that he's gone, her kids are nutritionally suffering."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate