Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
By Maychelle Ornos | April 23, 2014 6:57 PM EST
After the announcement of their separation which may be related to sex change issues, Bruce Jenner is still in limbo in relation to his 22-year marriage to Kris Jenner when it becomes a close book.
Kris and Bruce Jenner
The former Olympian has been "acting weirdly" these days caused by being heart-broken over his ex-wife. While a source claimed this behavior of the Jenner patriarch is a proof that "he is still in love with her and really sad about their split," this will not push him to undergo a sex change.
"Bruce is not becoming a woman, no way," the source stressed.
The breakup really affected him but the photographs of him speak otherwise. Bruce has surprised the world with the drastic surgeries he's been into lately, according to Hollywood Life.
He was spotted having a more feminine aura these days after he shove off his Adam's apple, dyed his locks and made his hair longer. While these "changes" were allegedly brought by his pain and loss, another friend of Bruce told TMZ that Kendall and Kylie's pop is having image insecurities. This explained his addiction to undergo plastic surgery recently. The source said his obsession was similar to that of Michael Jackson.
Kris Jenner also came to her ex's defense on the sex change issue saying "everything is 99 percent made up," UK Daily Mail reported.
Meanwhile, the separation seemed to have its good sides for the 58-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star. Since their big split, she is often spotted in perfect shape and great fashion.
Daily Mail's Femail Fashion Finder featured her looking good and amazing while wearing black and carrying a Bottega Veneta bag. Many people speculated the real cause of the marriage's abrupt ending. One of these was that Kris was jealous after Bruce rekindled his relationship with former wife Linda Thompson, according to Perez Hilton.
Some claimed Bruce had enough of the spotlight that he wanted to have a more private life again. Either way, it's been only a year or so since the separation but no divorce news yet. Let's give the former lovebirds a chance to unwind, sort their lives and mend their broken relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop