Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
By Maychelle Ornos | April 23, 2014 6:57 PM EST
After the announcement of their separation which may be related to sex change issues, Bruce Jenner is still in limbo in relation to his 22-year marriage to Kris Jenner when it becomes a close book.
Kris and Bruce Jenner
The former Olympian has been "acting weirdly" these days caused by being heart-broken over his ex-wife. While a source claimed this behavior of the Jenner patriarch is a proof that "he is still in love with her and really sad about their split," this will not push him to undergo a sex change.
"Bruce is not becoming a woman, no way," the source stressed.
The breakup really affected him but the photographs of him speak otherwise. Bruce has surprised the world with the drastic surgeries he's been into lately, according to Hollywood Life.
He was spotted having a more feminine aura these days after he shove off his Adam's apple, dyed his locks and made his hair longer. While these "changes" were allegedly brought by his pain and loss, another friend of Bruce told TMZ that Kendall and Kylie's pop is having image insecurities. This explained his addiction to undergo plastic surgery recently. The source said his obsession was similar to that of Michael Jackson.
Kris Jenner also came to her ex's defense on the sex change issue saying "everything is 99 percent made up," UK Daily Mail reported.
Meanwhile, the separation seemed to have its good sides for the 58-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star. Since their big split, she is often spotted in perfect shape and great fashion.
Daily Mail's Femail Fashion Finder featured her looking good and amazing while wearing black and carrying a Bottega Veneta bag. Many people speculated the real cause of the marriage's abrupt ending. One of these was that Kris was jealous after Bruce rekindled his relationship with former wife Linda Thompson, according to Perez Hilton.
Some claimed Bruce had enough of the spotlight that he wanted to have a more private life again. Either way, it's been only a year or so since the separation but no divorce news yet. Let's give the former lovebirds a chance to unwind, sort their lives and mend their broken relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes