Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
By Maychelle Ornos | April 23, 2014 6:57 PM EST
After the announcement of their separation which may be related to sex change issues, Bruce Jenner is still in limbo in relation to his 22-year marriage to Kris Jenner when it becomes a close book.
Kris and Bruce Jenner
The former Olympian has been "acting weirdly" these days caused by being heart-broken over his ex-wife. While a source claimed this behavior of the Jenner patriarch is a proof that "he is still in love with her and really sad about their split," this will not push him to undergo a sex change.
"Bruce is not becoming a woman, no way," the source stressed.
The breakup really affected him but the photographs of him speak otherwise. Bruce has surprised the world with the drastic surgeries he's been into lately, according to Hollywood Life.
He was spotted having a more feminine aura these days after he shove off his Adam's apple, dyed his locks and made his hair longer. While these "changes" were allegedly brought by his pain and loss, another friend of Bruce told TMZ that Kendall and Kylie's pop is having image insecurities. This explained his addiction to undergo plastic surgery recently. The source said his obsession was similar to that of Michael Jackson.
Kris Jenner also came to her ex's defense on the sex change issue saying "everything is 99 percent made up," UK Daily Mail reported.
Meanwhile, the separation seemed to have its good sides for the 58-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star. Since their big split, she is often spotted in perfect shape and great fashion.
Daily Mail's Femail Fashion Finder featured her looking good and amazing while wearing black and carrying a Bottega Veneta bag. Many people speculated the real cause of the marriage's abrupt ending. One of these was that Kris was jealous after Bruce rekindled his relationship with former wife Linda Thompson, according to Perez Hilton.
Some claimed Bruce had enough of the spotlight that he wanted to have a more private life again. Either way, it's been only a year or so since the separation but no divorce news yet. Let's give the former lovebirds a chance to unwind, sort their lives and mend their broken relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date