Bruce Jenner Amid Sex Change Issues 'Still Love' Ex-wife Kris Jenner
By Maychelle Ornos | April 23, 2014 6:57 PM EST
After the announcement of their separation which may be related to sex change issues, Bruce Jenner is still in limbo in relation to his 22-year marriage to Kris Jenner when it becomes a close book.
Kris and Bruce Jenner
The former Olympian has been "acting weirdly" these days caused by being heart-broken over his ex-wife. While a source claimed this behavior of the Jenner patriarch is a proof that "he is still in love with her and really sad about their split," this will not push him to undergo a sex change.
"Bruce is not becoming a woman, no way," the source stressed.
The breakup really affected him but the photographs of him speak otherwise. Bruce has surprised the world with the drastic surgeries he's been into lately, according to Hollywood Life.
He was spotted having a more feminine aura these days after he shove off his Adam's apple, dyed his locks and made his hair longer. While these "changes" were allegedly brought by his pain and loss, another friend of Bruce told TMZ that Kendall and Kylie's pop is having image insecurities. This explained his addiction to undergo plastic surgery recently. The source said his obsession was similar to that of Michael Jackson.
Kris Jenner also came to her ex's defense on the sex change issue saying "everything is 99 percent made up," UK Daily Mail reported.
Meanwhile, the separation seemed to have its good sides for the 58-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star. Since their big split, she is often spotted in perfect shape and great fashion.
Daily Mail's Femail Fashion Finder featured her looking good and amazing while wearing black and carrying a Bottega Veneta bag. Many people speculated the real cause of the marriage's abrupt ending. One of these was that Kris was jealous after Bruce rekindled his relationship with former wife Linda Thompson, according to Perez Hilton.
Some claimed Bruce had enough of the spotlight that he wanted to have a more private life again. Either way, it's been only a year or so since the separation but no divorce news yet. Let's give the former lovebirds a chance to unwind, sort their lives and mend their broken relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies