Suzuki Let’s Bookings Open in India; Price, Launch Details
By greeshma m | April 23, 2014 6:50 PM EST
The bookings for Suzuki's new scooter Let's have opened in India, with an advance payment of 1,000.
Suzuki Let's, the company's first 110cc segment scooter, comes with a 112.8cc single cylinder air-cooled engine, which gives a power of 8.7 hp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 9.0 Nm at 5,500 rpm. The dealerships across the country have commenced bookings for the scooter, which made its first appearance earlier in January. Though the exact launch details of the scooter is yet to be known, reports suggest that Let's will reach India showrooms by the end of April.
Let's is expected to give a fuel efficiency of 63 kmpl and will be offered in five colour variants in the coutry - Pearl Mira red, Metallic Triton blue, Pearl Mirage white, Sparkle black and Metallic Sonic silver. According to a Zigwheels report, Suzuki has started the shipment of Let's to India, and the scooter would carry a price tag of 47,000. If reports are to be believed, the company is likely to begin the delivery of the Let's in India in the first week of May.
Suzuki Let's will take on the likes of Honda Activa-i and TVS Jupiter in the sub-continent market. It measures 1810 mm in length, 660 mm in width and 1120 mm in height. Seated on a wheelbase of 1250mm, the scooter weighs just 98kg and targets mainly the female riders in the country. It offers telescopic fork suspension at the front, monoshock suspension at the rear and 90/90x10 tubeless tyres.
The company is also expected to launch its Gixxer scooter in India by July. Gixxer, which made its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo, packs a single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine under the hood. Suzuki currently markets Access 125 and Swish 125 scooters in India.
Image credit: Suzukimotorcycle India (Ed: VP)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones
- BlackBerry Offers $600 To Lure iPhone Owners To Switch To Passport Phone
- Beware: Black Friday Bargain Hunters, Clothes With Deep Discounts Are About To Go Out Of Fashion
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast