Suzuki Let’s Bookings Open in India; Price, Launch Details
By greeshma m | April 23, 2014 6:50 PM EST
The bookings for Suzuki's new scooter Let's have opened in India, with an advance payment of 1,000.
Suzuki Let's, the company's first 110cc segment scooter, comes with a 112.8cc single cylinder air-cooled engine, which gives a power of 8.7 hp at 7,500 rpm and peak torque of 9.0 Nm at 5,500 rpm. The dealerships across the country have commenced bookings for the scooter, which made its first appearance earlier in January. Though the exact launch details of the scooter is yet to be known, reports suggest that Let's will reach India showrooms by the end of April.
Let's is expected to give a fuel efficiency of 63 kmpl and will be offered in five colour variants in the coutry - Pearl Mira red, Metallic Triton blue, Pearl Mirage white, Sparkle black and Metallic Sonic silver. According to a Zigwheels report, Suzuki has started the shipment of Let's to India, and the scooter would carry a price tag of 47,000. If reports are to be believed, the company is likely to begin the delivery of the Let's in India in the first week of May.
Suzuki Let's will take on the likes of Honda Activa-i and TVS Jupiter in the sub-continent market. It measures 1810 mm in length, 660 mm in width and 1120 mm in height. Seated on a wheelbase of 1250mm, the scooter weighs just 98kg and targets mainly the female riders in the country. It offers telescopic fork suspension at the front, monoshock suspension at the rear and 90/90x10 tubeless tyres.
The company is also expected to launch its Gixxer scooter in India by July. Gixxer, which made its debut at the Delhi Auto Expo, packs a single cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke engine under the hood. Suzuki currently markets Access 125 and Swish 125 scooters in India.
Image credit: Suzukimotorcycle India (Ed: VP)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28