Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
By Keerthi Mohan | April 23, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Selena Gomez appears to be going through some sort of an emotional breakdown as she has unfollowed her boyfriend Justin Bieber and former best friend Taylor Swift on Instagram after removing Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Singer Selena Gomez greets fans after accepting the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
The “Come and Get It” singer, who was following around 14 people on the photo-sharing site, is not following anyone now. While the exact reason for the Gomez’s actions are unknown, speculations suggest that she is upset about her upcoming deposition in a lawsuit filed by a paparazzo suing Bieber.
Theories also suggest that it wasn’t Gomez who unfollowed her pals, but her new management team who has taken over her social networking accounts.
In recent times, Gomez has been hinting about her confused mental state on her social networking sites and it shows that the singer is unhappy and confused. Recently, she posted online a screenshot of a review about Mary J. Blige’s 2007 album Growing Pains.
The article dealt with how Blige dealt with insecurities and it is believed that Gomez too is in a similar mental state. Gomez’s recent activities might be a cause of concern for her family and friends as she was in a similar mental state before checking into a rehab facility earlier this year.
A month after leaving the rehab facility, Gomez’s friends expressed concerns that she might pull a Britney Spears.
“She’s still very fragile and not coping with her problems at all. She’s jabbering to herself, and everyone is worried she’s about to pull a Britney Spears. She’s a very troubled young girl, and if she doesn’t get it together, the psych ward could be next,” a source said, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
Meanwhile, Gomez and Bieber’s fans have been lending their support to the 21-year-old asking her to stay strong during the deposition.
@selenagomez good luck tomorrow at the deposition, I hope everything goes well and you stand for Justin
— Ally (@jelenawithswag) April 22, 2014
I hope Selena's team prepare her good for her deposition. But I know she's a smart young woman. I have faith on her. She'll be okay
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6