Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
By Keerthi Mohan | April 23, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Selena Gomez appears to be going through some sort of an emotional breakdown as she has unfollowed her boyfriend Justin Bieber and former best friend Taylor Swift on Instagram after removing Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Singer Selena Gomez greets fans after accepting the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
The “Come and Get It” singer, who was following around 14 people on the photo-sharing site, is not following anyone now. While the exact reason for the Gomez’s actions are unknown, speculations suggest that she is upset about her upcoming deposition in a lawsuit filed by a paparazzo suing Bieber.
Theories also suggest that it wasn’t Gomez who unfollowed her pals, but her new management team who has taken over her social networking accounts.
In recent times, Gomez has been hinting about her confused mental state on her social networking sites and it shows that the singer is unhappy and confused. Recently, she posted online a screenshot of a review about Mary J. Blige’s 2007 album Growing Pains.
The article dealt with how Blige dealt with insecurities and it is believed that Gomez too is in a similar mental state. Gomez’s recent activities might be a cause of concern for her family and friends as she was in a similar mental state before checking into a rehab facility earlier this year.
A month after leaving the rehab facility, Gomez’s friends expressed concerns that she might pull a Britney Spears.
“She’s still very fragile and not coping with her problems at all. She’s jabbering to herself, and everyone is worried she’s about to pull a Britney Spears. She’s a very troubled young girl, and if she doesn’t get it together, the psych ward could be next,” a source said, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
Meanwhile, Gomez and Bieber’s fans have been lending their support to the 21-year-old asking her to stay strong during the deposition.
@selenagomez good luck tomorrow at the deposition, I hope everything goes well and you stand for Justin
— Ally (@jelenawithswag) April 22, 2014
I hope Selena's team prepare her good for her deposition. But I know she's a smart young woman. I have faith on her. She'll be okay
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report