Selena Gomez Mental Breakdown: Singer Unfollows Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jenner Sisters on Instagram
By Keerthi Mohan | April 23, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Selena Gomez appears to be going through some sort of an emotional breakdown as she has unfollowed her boyfriend Justin Bieber and former best friend Taylor Swift on Instagram after removing Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Singer Selena Gomez greets fans after accepting the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
The “Come and Get It” singer, who was following around 14 people on the photo-sharing site, is not following anyone now. While the exact reason for the Gomez’s actions are unknown, speculations suggest that she is upset about her upcoming deposition in a lawsuit filed by a paparazzo suing Bieber.
Theories also suggest that it wasn’t Gomez who unfollowed her pals, but her new management team who has taken over her social networking accounts.
In recent times, Gomez has been hinting about her confused mental state on her social networking sites and it shows that the singer is unhappy and confused. Recently, she posted online a screenshot of a review about Mary J. Blige’s 2007 album Growing Pains.
The article dealt with how Blige dealt with insecurities and it is believed that Gomez too is in a similar mental state. Gomez’s recent activities might be a cause of concern for her family and friends as she was in a similar mental state before checking into a rehab facility earlier this year.
A month after leaving the rehab facility, Gomez’s friends expressed concerns that she might pull a Britney Spears.
“She’s still very fragile and not coping with her problems at all. She’s jabbering to herself, and everyone is worried she’s about to pull a Britney Spears. She’s a very troubled young girl, and if she doesn’t get it together, the psych ward could be next,” a source said, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
Meanwhile, Gomez and Bieber’s fans have been lending their support to the 21-year-old asking her to stay strong during the deposition.
@selenagomez good luck tomorrow at the deposition, I hope everything goes well and you stand for Justin
— Ally (@jelenawithswag) April 22, 2014
I hope Selena's team prepare her good for her deposition. But I know she's a smart young woman. I have faith on her. She'll be okay
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage