‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Who is the Best Man at Caskett’s Wedding?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 23, 2014 6:23 PM EST
The wedding preparation talks are one of the highlights of "Castle" Season 6.
Castle and Beckett have discussed about the wedding date, wedding outfit, wedding venue, music, guestlist and the flower arrangement. But they have yet to finalize who will be the best man and bridesmaid during their wedding.
Esposito and Ryan will up their game to ensure that Castle pick one of them as his bestman. TV Guide Mega Buzz revealed Esposito and Ryan will battle it out to become the bestman. The report cited there will be a ridiculous competition between the two.
"Ryan [wants] to have nice time at the bachelor party," Seamus Dever said to TV Guide. "He knows a great place with a great wine list. He's going to be a classy best man where Esposito is going to be like, 'Yeah, I'm your frat boy'!"
It seemed both the men will fail in their efforts to woo Castle. "The whole time they're jockeying for favor, all of their efforts are wasted because he's not even aware of what they're trying to do," Dever said.
Castle and Beckett have yet to announce their wedding date. Meanwhile, Andrew Marlowe, showrunner of "Castle," is neither confirming nor denying that Castkett will get married in the season finale.
"Weddings can either go off without a hitch or they can be disastrous," Marlowe said to TV Guide. "[But] people can end up together after the disaster. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve."
"Castle" Season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Caskett's wedding would be a perfect end to the season. Castle and Beckett beginning the new season as a married couple will be interesting to watch.
Married or not married, both of them have formed a relationship of love, trust and admiration for each other. The season six has strengthened their bond.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report