‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Who is the Best Man at Caskett’s Wedding?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 23, 2014 6:23 PM EST
The wedding preparation talks are one of the highlights of "Castle" Season 6.
Castle and Beckett have discussed about the wedding date, wedding outfit, wedding venue, music, guestlist and the flower arrangement. But they have yet to finalize who will be the best man and bridesmaid during their wedding.
Esposito and Ryan will up their game to ensure that Castle pick one of them as his bestman. TV Guide Mega Buzz revealed Esposito and Ryan will battle it out to become the bestman. The report cited there will be a ridiculous competition between the two.
"Ryan [wants] to have nice time at the bachelor party," Seamus Dever said to TV Guide. "He knows a great place with a great wine list. He's going to be a classy best man where Esposito is going to be like, 'Yeah, I'm your frat boy'!"
It seemed both the men will fail in their efforts to woo Castle. "The whole time they're jockeying for favor, all of their efforts are wasted because he's not even aware of what they're trying to do," Dever said.
Castle and Beckett have yet to announce their wedding date. Meanwhile, Andrew Marlowe, showrunner of "Castle," is neither confirming nor denying that Castkett will get married in the season finale.
"Weddings can either go off without a hitch or they can be disastrous," Marlowe said to TV Guide. "[But] people can end up together after the disaster. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve."
"Castle" Season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Caskett's wedding would be a perfect end to the season. Castle and Beckett beginning the new season as a married couple will be interesting to watch.
Married or not married, both of them have formed a relationship of love, trust and admiration for each other. The season six has strengthened their bond.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best