‘Castle’ Season 6 Spoilers: Who is the Best Man at Caskett’s Wedding?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 23, 2014 6:23 PM EST
The wedding preparation talks are one of the highlights of "Castle" Season 6.
Castle and Beckett have discussed about the wedding date, wedding outfit, wedding venue, music, guestlist and the flower arrangement. But they have yet to finalize who will be the best man and bridesmaid during their wedding.
Esposito and Ryan will up their game to ensure that Castle pick one of them as his bestman. TV Guide Mega Buzz revealed Esposito and Ryan will battle it out to become the bestman. The report cited there will be a ridiculous competition between the two.
"Ryan [wants] to have nice time at the bachelor party," Seamus Dever said to TV Guide. "He knows a great place with a great wine list. He's going to be a classy best man where Esposito is going to be like, 'Yeah, I'm your frat boy'!"
It seemed both the men will fail in their efforts to woo Castle. "The whole time they're jockeying for favor, all of their efforts are wasted because he's not even aware of what they're trying to do," Dever said.
Castle and Beckett have yet to announce their wedding date. Meanwhile, Andrew Marlowe, showrunner of "Castle," is neither confirming nor denying that Castkett will get married in the season finale.
"Weddings can either go off without a hitch or they can be disastrous," Marlowe said to TV Guide. "[But] people can end up together after the disaster. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve."
"Castle" Season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. Caskett's wedding would be a perfect end to the season. Castle and Beckett beginning the new season as a married couple will be interesting to watch.
Married or not married, both of them have formed a relationship of love, trust and admiration for each other. The season six has strengthened their bond.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists