Josh Harnett Regrets Dating Scarlett Johnsson, Amanda Seyfried, Rihanna And Other Beautiful Actresses?
By Sonalee singh | April 23, 2014 6:02 PM EST
Josh Hartnett has recently opened up his relationship with Scarlett Johnsson and other A-list actress he has dated.
In his recent interview to Elle, Hartnett cited he does not recommend the fresh and upcoming stars to date co-stars. Does Hartnett regrets dating Johnsson?
"I don't recommend it to young actors," Hartnett told the mag. "You can make a lot of enemies in the business that way. But when you work with somebody every day, it's like trial dating. You develop a fantasy about them. It doesn't always work out, does it?" he told the magazine.
Hartnett has solid past of dating beautiful actresses from the film industry. He dated actresses like Kelly Clarkson, Julia Stiles, Kristen Dunst, Scarlett Johnsson, Gemma Ward, Rihanna, Penelope Cruz, Amanda Seyfried and many others.
He told the magazine he never bragged to his friends about being in a relationship with hot Hollywood girls.
"They want to hear all about what you're doing," he said.
"But they don't want to hear any complaints. Back when I dated a few very beautiful, very famous girls, I said something once-it wasn't really a complaint-and my buddy said, "Oh my God, my diamond shoes are too tight."
When he was asked about the secret to keep the girlfriend happy, he suggested don't interfere in her working schedules and let her feel comfortable on sets.
"Let them be on set whenever they want, with whichever co-star you're working with. Never say the scene is too sensitive. They get very suspicious, " Hartnett dished out.
The actor is currently dating girlfriend, Tamsin Egerton. He was recently spotted with her catching a film. Since his high-profile affair, Hartnett has kept his relationship with Tamsin low profile and away from the media glare.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]