After Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez Unfollows Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber on Instagram? Songstress’ Former BFF and Fans React
By jaskiran kaur | April 23, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Selena Gomez has left everyone wondering, after she reportedly "unfollowed" "KUWTK" stars and her Coachella companions Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Instagram. Not stopping at that, the latest update is that the songstress has also deleted and unfollowed her former BFF Taylor Swift and on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber and everyone else.
Songstress Selena Gomez seems to be on some sort of cleaning-up-friends-list spree as she is unfollowed all her high profile friends one after the other. Hours later deleting Jenner sisters from her Instagram account, Selena Gomez unfriended Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift both, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. Selena Gomez's action met with an equal reaction. Hollywood Life reported, on April 21 not only Selena Gomez deleted Taylor Swift on Instagram, Taylor Swift also unfriended her former best friend.
That isn't the only that grabbed fans' attention. Selena updated her Instagram account with a screengrab of a review of Mary J. Blige's album "Growing Pains."
After deleting her former best friend, Gomez decided to unfriend others on her list. She has reportedly dropped 14 other people she was previously following on Instagram, according to Daily Mail. Some of the big names include actress Reese Witherspoon, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson. She is now following zero people on Instagram.
Saddened by her recent post suggesting her emotional mental state, Selena's fans started a hashtag on twitter #AlwaysWithYouSelena which started trending in no time, according to MTV.com. Her fans showed her immense support, believing that she is going through tumultuous times. Some of her fans wrote on Twitter:
#AlwaysWithYouSelena Selena Your Selenators will always be with you <3
— madia salazar (@madiaSalazar) April 23, 2014
Never stop smiling Selena! We will always be here for and with you.. #AlwaysWithYouSelena pic.twitter.com/qIsm3Kbqyt — JUSTIN'S BABE♡ (@Biizzlebabe_) April 22, 2014
TRUE Selenators are Always with you Selena no Matter what We just want you to be healthy and happy,we Love you so much #AlwaysWithYouSelena
— Sel's Dreamer (@SelenaTennant) February 5, 2014
While the reason behind Selena Gomez's strange social media behavior is still unknown, Mail Online noted that a source revealed that songstress decided to cut ties with Kendall and Kylie Jenner because they "spent time" with her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. What do you think of Selena Gomez's act of unfriending everyone on Instagram? Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List