After Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez Unfollows Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber on Instagram? Songstress’ Former BFF and Fans React
By jaskiran kaur | April 23, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Selena Gomez has left everyone wondering, after she reportedly "unfollowed" "KUWTK" stars and her Coachella companions Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Instagram. Not stopping at that, the latest update is that the songstress has also deleted and unfollowed her former BFF Taylor Swift and on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber and everyone else.
Songstress Selena Gomez seems to be on some sort of cleaning-up-friends-list spree as she is unfollowed all her high profile friends one after the other. Hours later deleting Jenner sisters from her Instagram account, Selena Gomez unfriended Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift both, according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry. Selena Gomez's action met with an equal reaction. Hollywood Life reported, on April 21 not only Selena Gomez deleted Taylor Swift on Instagram, Taylor Swift also unfriended her former best friend.
That isn't the only that grabbed fans' attention. Selena updated her Instagram account with a screengrab of a review of Mary J. Blige's album "Growing Pains."
After deleting her former best friend, Gomez decided to unfriend others on her list. She has reportedly dropped 14 other people she was previously following on Instagram, according to Daily Mail. Some of the big names include actress Reese Witherspoon, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson. She is now following zero people on Instagram.
Saddened by her recent post suggesting her emotional mental state, Selena's fans started a hashtag on twitter #AlwaysWithYouSelena which started trending in no time, according to MTV.com. Her fans showed her immense support, believing that she is going through tumultuous times. Some of her fans wrote on Twitter:
#AlwaysWithYouSelena Selena Your Selenators will always be with you <3
— madia salazar (@madiaSalazar) April 23, 2014
Never stop smiling Selena! We will always be here for and with you.. #AlwaysWithYouSelena pic.twitter.com/qIsm3Kbqyt — JUSTIN'S BABE♡ (@Biizzlebabe_) April 22, 2014
TRUE Selenators are Always with you Selena no Matter what We just want you to be healthy and happy,we Love you so much #AlwaysWithYouSelena
— Sel's Dreamer (@SelenaTennant) February 5, 2014
While the reason behind Selena Gomez's strange social media behavior is still unknown, Mail Online noted that a source revealed that songstress decided to cut ties with Kendall and Kylie Jenner because they "spent time" with her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. What do you think of Selena Gomez's act of unfriending everyone on Instagram? Let us know your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage