Triumph Motorcycle Opens India’s Third Dealership in Kochi
By greeshma m | April 23, 2014 4:56 PM EST
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has inaugurated its dealership in Kochi, Kerala.
Called Syamadynamic Motorcycles, Kochi's dealership is the third dealership of Triumph in India. The design of the showroom is based upon the global signature Triumph Motorcycles layout with consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks all being close to the display area. It also has Triumph merchandise facilities including riding gear, accessories and memorabilia.
Triumph Motorcycles official
Triumph Motorcycles opens dealership in Kochi
"The opening of this dealership advances our commitment to not only better establish the Triumph marquee in the local market, but more importantly, to extend a comprehensive suite of after sales services and support to our esteemed customers. Kochi with its vibrant culture and winding roads adjacent to the gorgeous sea makes for a perfect riding destination. With our state of the art dealership, our aim is to give the brand lovers not just a product but an overall experience that they deserve from a globally renowned brand like Triumph," said Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. as quoted by TOI.
Triumph which opened its Indian chapter with the introduction of 10 models priced between ₹5.7 lakh and ₹20 lakh (ex-showroom) is also said to have clocked 326 bookings. The model range for India includes Bonneville and Bonneville T100, Speed Triple and Street Triple, Daytona 675R supersports bike, Thruxton café racer, Tiger 800XC and Tiger Explorer adventure bikes, Thunderbird Storm and the 2,300cc Rocket III Roadster.
The company also aims to open nine dealerships across the country by the end of this year and hopes to sell over 1,500 bikes by the end of 2015.
At Delhi Auto Expo 2014, Triumph launched Daytona 675 in India with a price tag of ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
Image credit: Triumph Motorcycles official
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc. Stock Surge Observed as Hedge Funds 'Feasted' Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Perfume Maker Elizabeth Arden Blames Poor Q4 Financial Results on Justin Bieber Scent
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff