Triumph Motorcycle Opens India’s Third Dealership in Kochi
By greeshma m | April 23, 2014 4:56 PM EST
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has inaugurated its dealership in Kochi, Kerala.
Called Syamadynamic Motorcycles, Kochi's dealership is the third dealership of Triumph in India. The design of the showroom is based upon the global signature Triumph Motorcycles layout with consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks all being close to the display area. It also has Triumph merchandise facilities including riding gear, accessories and memorabilia.
Triumph Motorcycles official
Triumph Motorcycles opens dealership in Kochi
"The opening of this dealership advances our commitment to not only better establish the Triumph marquee in the local market, but more importantly, to extend a comprehensive suite of after sales services and support to our esteemed customers. Kochi with its vibrant culture and winding roads adjacent to the gorgeous sea makes for a perfect riding destination. With our state of the art dealership, our aim is to give the brand lovers not just a product but an overall experience that they deserve from a globally renowned brand like Triumph," said Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. as quoted by TOI.
Triumph which opened its Indian chapter with the introduction of 10 models priced between ₹5.7 lakh and ₹20 lakh (ex-showroom) is also said to have clocked 326 bookings. The model range for India includes Bonneville and Bonneville T100, Speed Triple and Street Triple, Daytona 675R supersports bike, Thruxton café racer, Tiger 800XC and Tiger Explorer adventure bikes, Thunderbird Storm and the 2,300cc Rocket III Roadster.
The company also aims to open nine dealerships across the country by the end of this year and hopes to sell over 1,500 bikes by the end of 2015.
At Delhi Auto Expo 2014, Triumph launched Daytona 675 in India with a price tag of ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
Image credit: Triumph Motorcycles official
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Rises Again Despite Bendgate, iOS 8 Bugs; Samsung Stock At Two-Year Low
- Hong Kong Protests Cause Closure Of Banks & Instagram Outages In China
- Federal Court Orders Coles To Hang Signs For 3 Months That It Passed Off Par-Baked Bread As Fresh From The Oven
- Ello Pegged As The Anti-Facebook Social Network
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate