Triumph Motorcycle Opens India’s Third Dealership in Kochi
By greeshma m | April 23, 2014 4:56 PM EST
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has inaugurated its dealership in Kochi, Kerala.
Called Syamadynamic Motorcycles, Kochi's dealership is the third dealership of Triumph in India. The design of the showroom is based upon the global signature Triumph Motorcycles layout with consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks all being close to the display area. It also has Triumph merchandise facilities including riding gear, accessories and memorabilia.
Triumph Motorcycles official
Triumph Motorcycles opens dealership in Kochi
"The opening of this dealership advances our commitment to not only better establish the Triumph marquee in the local market, but more importantly, to extend a comprehensive suite of after sales services and support to our esteemed customers. Kochi with its vibrant culture and winding roads adjacent to the gorgeous sea makes for a perfect riding destination. With our state of the art dealership, our aim is to give the brand lovers not just a product but an overall experience that they deserve from a globally renowned brand like Triumph," said Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. as quoted by TOI.
Triumph which opened its Indian chapter with the introduction of 10 models priced between ₹5.7 lakh and ₹20 lakh (ex-showroom) is also said to have clocked 326 bookings. The model range for India includes Bonneville and Bonneville T100, Speed Triple and Street Triple, Daytona 675R supersports bike, Thruxton café racer, Tiger 800XC and Tiger Explorer adventure bikes, Thunderbird Storm and the 2,300cc Rocket III Roadster.
The company also aims to open nine dealerships across the country by the end of this year and hopes to sell over 1,500 bikes by the end of 2015.
At Delhi Auto Expo 2014, Triumph launched Daytona 675 in India with a price tag of ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
Image credit: Triumph Motorcycles official
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports