Triumph Motorcycle Opens India’s Third Dealership in Kochi
By greeshma m | April 23, 2014 4:56 PM EST
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has inaugurated its dealership in Kochi, Kerala.
Called Syamadynamic Motorcycles, Kochi's dealership is the third dealership of Triumph in India. The design of the showroom is based upon the global signature Triumph Motorcycles layout with consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks all being close to the display area. It also has Triumph merchandise facilities including riding gear, accessories and memorabilia.
Triumph Motorcycles official
Triumph Motorcycles opens dealership in Kochi
"The opening of this dealership advances our commitment to not only better establish the Triumph marquee in the local market, but more importantly, to extend a comprehensive suite of after sales services and support to our esteemed customers. Kochi with its vibrant culture and winding roads adjacent to the gorgeous sea makes for a perfect riding destination. With our state of the art dealership, our aim is to give the brand lovers not just a product but an overall experience that they deserve from a globally renowned brand like Triumph," said Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. as quoted by TOI.
Triumph which opened its Indian chapter with the introduction of 10 models priced between ₹5.7 lakh and ₹20 lakh (ex-showroom) is also said to have clocked 326 bookings. The model range for India includes Bonneville and Bonneville T100, Speed Triple and Street Triple, Daytona 675R supersports bike, Thruxton café racer, Tiger 800XC and Tiger Explorer adventure bikes, Thunderbird Storm and the 2,300cc Rocket III Roadster.
The company also aims to open nine dealerships across the country by the end of this year and hopes to sell over 1,500 bikes by the end of 2015.
At Delhi Auto Expo 2014, Triumph launched Daytona 675 in India with a price tag of ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The engine pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
Image credit: Triumph Motorcycles official
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools