“The Blacklist” Spoilers/Preview Episode 20: Red’s World Crumbling in ‘The Kingmaker’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 23, 2014 4:36 PM EST
The role reversed in "The Pavlovich Brothers," episode 19 of "The Blacklist," when Tom warned Liz that Red is not what he claims to be. Previously, it was Red who had kept warning Liz that she should be wary of her husband. The difference is that Red warning came without evidence to back it up, while Tom has a box containing evidence against Red.
The photographs that Liz found in the box at the end of the episode might be related to her father's death. In one of the previous episodes, Red had suffocated her father with a pillow, putting an end to his life. Liz's father was dying and had wanted to tell Liz about Red and how they are related. Red had killed him to stop him from spilling secrets. At the time, Red had met Tom inside the premises of the hospital. It is very much likely that Tom had seen Red killing Liz's father and had clicked the pictures.
Liz has started to trust Red despite knowing that he is not the good man. This revelation is set to shake her up. In the preview clip of episode 20, "The Kingmaker," Liz can be seen telling Red, "we're done, you're a monster."
Meanwhile, Red will also find himself under-attack from the most feared blacklister of all. The preview of the episode suggests that this blacklister will target his interests and allies. The preview clip says that "Red's world is crumbling." Red has always found a way to wriggle out of a difficult situation and he is very much capable of fixing things. It will be interesting to see how he does that in this episode.
Linus Roache has been roped in to play the role of the Kingmaker. Talking about his role, Roache said to Hitfix "... this is a man who thinks he makes kings, so I suppose that's an even more powerful position to have. A king is a still vulnerable, because he's visible and seen and the structures around him have been taken down, but a man who goes around making kings? He can't be seen."
Official Synopsis of "The Blacklist," Episode 20, "The Kingmaker":
"After a Politician in Prague is framed for a murder, Red suspects it's the work of The Kingmaker -- a strategist behind the rise of some of the world's most powerful politicians. While Red helps Liz and the FBI catch him, Liz uncovers a secret that Red's been keeping from."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown