“The Blacklist” Spoilers/Preview Episode 20: Red’s World Crumbling in ‘The Kingmaker’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 23, 2014 4:36 PM EST
The role reversed in "The Pavlovich Brothers," episode 19 of "The Blacklist," when Tom warned Liz that Red is not what he claims to be. Previously, it was Red who had kept warning Liz that she should be wary of her husband. The difference is that Red warning came without evidence to back it up, while Tom has a box containing evidence against Red.
The photographs that Liz found in the box at the end of the episode might be related to her father's death. In one of the previous episodes, Red had suffocated her father with a pillow, putting an end to his life. Liz's father was dying and had wanted to tell Liz about Red and how they are related. Red had killed him to stop him from spilling secrets. At the time, Red had met Tom inside the premises of the hospital. It is very much likely that Tom had seen Red killing Liz's father and had clicked the pictures.
Liz has started to trust Red despite knowing that he is not the good man. This revelation is set to shake her up. In the preview clip of episode 20, "The Kingmaker," Liz can be seen telling Red, "we're done, you're a monster."
Meanwhile, Red will also find himself under-attack from the most feared blacklister of all. The preview of the episode suggests that this blacklister will target his interests and allies. The preview clip says that "Red's world is crumbling." Red has always found a way to wriggle out of a difficult situation and he is very much capable of fixing things. It will be interesting to see how he does that in this episode.
Linus Roache has been roped in to play the role of the Kingmaker. Talking about his role, Roache said to Hitfix "... this is a man who thinks he makes kings, so I suppose that's an even more powerful position to have. A king is a still vulnerable, because he's visible and seen and the structures around him have been taken down, but a man who goes around making kings? He can't be seen."
Official Synopsis of "The Blacklist," Episode 20, "The Kingmaker":
"After a Politician in Prague is framed for a murder, Red suspects it's the work of The Kingmaker -- a strategist behind the rise of some of the world's most powerful politicians. While Red helps Liz and the FBI catch him, Liz uncovers a secret that Red's been keeping from."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display