“The Blacklist” Spoilers/Preview Episode 20: Red’s World Crumbling in ‘The Kingmaker’ [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 23, 2014 4:36 PM EST
The role reversed in "The Pavlovich Brothers," episode 19 of "The Blacklist," when Tom warned Liz that Red is not what he claims to be. Previously, it was Red who had kept warning Liz that she should be wary of her husband. The difference is that Red warning came without evidence to back it up, while Tom has a box containing evidence against Red.
The photographs that Liz found in the box at the end of the episode might be related to her father's death. In one of the previous episodes, Red had suffocated her father with a pillow, putting an end to his life. Liz's father was dying and had wanted to tell Liz about Red and how they are related. Red had killed him to stop him from spilling secrets. At the time, Red had met Tom inside the premises of the hospital. It is very much likely that Tom had seen Red killing Liz's father and had clicked the pictures.
Liz has started to trust Red despite knowing that he is not the good man. This revelation is set to shake her up. In the preview clip of episode 20, "The Kingmaker," Liz can be seen telling Red, "we're done, you're a monster."
Meanwhile, Red will also find himself under-attack from the most feared blacklister of all. The preview of the episode suggests that this blacklister will target his interests and allies. The preview clip says that "Red's world is crumbling." Red has always found a way to wriggle out of a difficult situation and he is very much capable of fixing things. It will be interesting to see how he does that in this episode.
Linus Roache has been roped in to play the role of the Kingmaker. Talking about his role, Roache said to Hitfix "... this is a man who thinks he makes kings, so I suppose that's an even more powerful position to have. A king is a still vulnerable, because he's visible and seen and the structures around him have been taken down, but a man who goes around making kings? He can't be seen."
Official Synopsis of "The Blacklist," Episode 20, "The Kingmaker":
"After a Politician in Prague is framed for a murder, Red suspects it's the work of The Kingmaker -- a strategist behind the rise of some of the world's most powerful politicians. While Red helps Liz and the FBI catch him, Liz uncovers a secret that Red's been keeping from."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices