James Franco Reveals Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Venue
By Anne Lu | April 23, 2014 4:31 PM EST
James Franco might have revealed Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding venue. The Academy Award-nominated actor claimed that the engaged couple asked him and pal Seth Rogen to perform at their pre-wedding celebration.
The 36-year-old “Pineapple Express” star appeared on the U.S. chat show “The View” on Tuesday and revealed that West called him to praise him for “Bound 3,” a spoof of West’s “Bound 2” music video in which Kardashian appears.
Here’s a mash-up for “Bound 2” and “Bound 3” made by a fan on YouTube:
“Kim loved the video and we didn’t hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he’s not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he’s not going to say anything,” Franco said.
But then, Franco and Rogen got a call from West himself, telling them that he loved their spoof video.
“He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding in Versailles,” Franco revealed to the hosts, referring to the famed royal palace in France.
However, Franco didn’t think a live performance of their risqué scene in front of Kimye (Kim and Kanye) would be a smart thing to do.
“I think it would be awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front all the Kardashians.”
Rogen and Franco impersonating Kardashian and West would have been epic, though. But the real question is if Franco has indeed revealed the venue for the controversial couple’s wedding.
A source confirmed to E! News that Kimye are eyeing France for their wedding, but the exact venue hasn’t been decided yet.
Moreover, Chateau de Versailles already denied the report back in January.
— ChateaudeVersailles (@CVersailles) January 20, 2014
Meanwhile, West’s besties Jay-Z and Beyonce will not be attending the high-profile wedding, according to the UK tabloid The Mirror.
Apparently, the wedding is too public for them, and Beyonce does not like the idea that their wedding will be filmed for Kardashian’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Beyonce and Jay-Z had a very private wedding in 2008, with only family and friends present. That’s why the pop superstar refused to be part of “any filming n the wedding day if it’s for Kim’s reality show.”
To make up for their absence, Jay-z is reportedly giving West a stag party at his New York nightclub 40/40. He is also planning to give the couple an expensive yacht charter for their honeymoon.
“Jay-Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event,” a source told the paper. “Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More