James Franco Reveals Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Venue
By Anne Lu | April 23, 2014 4:31 PM EST
James Franco might have revealed Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding venue. The Academy Award-nominated actor claimed that the engaged couple asked him and pal Seth Rogen to perform at their pre-wedding celebration.
The 36-year-old “Pineapple Express” star appeared on the U.S. chat show “The View” on Tuesday and revealed that West called him to praise him for “Bound 3,” a spoof of West’s “Bound 2” music video in which Kardashian appears.
Here’s a mash-up for “Bound 2” and “Bound 3” made by a fan on YouTube:
“Kim loved the video and we didn’t hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he’s not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he’s not going to say anything,” Franco said.
But then, Franco and Rogen got a call from West himself, telling them that he loved their spoof video.
“He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding in Versailles,” Franco revealed to the hosts, referring to the famed royal palace in France.
However, Franco didn’t think a live performance of their risqué scene in front of Kimye (Kim and Kanye) would be a smart thing to do.
“I think it would be awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front all the Kardashians.”
Rogen and Franco impersonating Kardashian and West would have been epic, though. But the real question is if Franco has indeed revealed the venue for the controversial couple’s wedding.
A source confirmed to E! News that Kimye are eyeing France for their wedding, but the exact venue hasn’t been decided yet.
Moreover, Chateau de Versailles already denied the report back in January.
— ChateaudeVersailles (@CVersailles) January 20, 2014
Meanwhile, West’s besties Jay-Z and Beyonce will not be attending the high-profile wedding, according to the UK tabloid The Mirror.
Apparently, the wedding is too public for them, and Beyonce does not like the idea that their wedding will be filmed for Kardashian’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Beyonce and Jay-Z had a very private wedding in 2008, with only family and friends present. That’s why the pop superstar refused to be part of “any filming n the wedding day if it’s for Kim’s reality show.”
To make up for their absence, Jay-z is reportedly giving West a stag party at his New York nightclub 40/40. He is also planning to give the couple an expensive yacht charter for their honeymoon.
“Jay-Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event,” a source told the paper. “Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’