James Franco Reveals Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Venue
By Anne Lu | April 23, 2014 4:31 PM EST
James Franco might have revealed Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding venue. The Academy Award-nominated actor claimed that the engaged couple asked him and pal Seth Rogen to perform at their pre-wedding celebration.
The 36-year-old “Pineapple Express” star appeared on the U.S. chat show “The View” on Tuesday and revealed that West called him to praise him for “Bound 3,” a spoof of West’s “Bound 2” music video in which Kardashian appears.
Here’s a mash-up for “Bound 2” and “Bound 3” made by a fan on YouTube:
“Kim loved the video and we didn’t hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he’s not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he’s not going to say anything,” Franco said.
But then, Franco and Rogen got a call from West himself, telling them that he loved their spoof video.
“He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding in Versailles,” Franco revealed to the hosts, referring to the famed royal palace in France.
However, Franco didn’t think a live performance of their risqué scene in front of Kimye (Kim and Kanye) would be a smart thing to do.
“I think it would be awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front all the Kardashians.”
Rogen and Franco impersonating Kardashian and West would have been epic, though. But the real question is if Franco has indeed revealed the venue for the controversial couple’s wedding.
A source confirmed to E! News that Kimye are eyeing France for their wedding, but the exact venue hasn’t been decided yet.
Moreover, Chateau de Versailles already denied the report back in January.
— ChateaudeVersailles (@CVersailles) January 20, 2014
Meanwhile, West’s besties Jay-Z and Beyonce will not be attending the high-profile wedding, according to the UK tabloid The Mirror.
Apparently, the wedding is too public for them, and Beyonce does not like the idea that their wedding will be filmed for Kardashian’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Beyonce and Jay-Z had a very private wedding in 2008, with only family and friends present. That’s why the pop superstar refused to be part of “any filming n the wedding day if it’s for Kim’s reality show.”
To make up for their absence, Jay-z is reportedly giving West a stag party at his New York nightclub 40/40. He is also planning to give the couple an expensive yacht charter for their honeymoon.
“Jay-Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event,” a source told the paper. “Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage