James Franco Reveals Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Venue
By Anne Lu | April 23, 2014 4:31 PM EST
James Franco might have revealed Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding venue. The Academy Award-nominated actor claimed that the engaged couple asked him and pal Seth Rogen to perform at their pre-wedding celebration.
The 36-year-old “Pineapple Express” star appeared on the U.S. chat show “The View” on Tuesday and revealed that West called him to praise him for “Bound 3,” a spoof of West’s “Bound 2” music video in which Kardashian appears.
Here’s a mash-up for “Bound 2” and “Bound 3” made by a fan on YouTube:
“Kim loved the video and we didn’t hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he’s not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he’s not going to say anything,” Franco said.
But then, Franco and Rogen got a call from West himself, telling them that he loved their spoof video.
“He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding in Versailles,” Franco revealed to the hosts, referring to the famed royal palace in France.
However, Franco didn’t think a live performance of their risqué scene in front of Kimye (Kim and Kanye) would be a smart thing to do.
“I think it would be awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front all the Kardashians.”
Rogen and Franco impersonating Kardashian and West would have been epic, though. But the real question is if Franco has indeed revealed the venue for the controversial couple’s wedding.
A source confirmed to E! News that Kimye are eyeing France for their wedding, but the exact venue hasn’t been decided yet.
Moreover, Chateau de Versailles already denied the report back in January.
— ChateaudeVersailles (@CVersailles) January 20, 2014
Meanwhile, West’s besties Jay-Z and Beyonce will not be attending the high-profile wedding, according to the UK tabloid The Mirror.
Apparently, the wedding is too public for them, and Beyonce does not like the idea that their wedding will be filmed for Kardashian’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Beyonce and Jay-Z had a very private wedding in 2008, with only family and friends present. That’s why the pop superstar refused to be part of “any filming n the wedding day if it’s for Kim’s reality show.”
To make up for their absence, Jay-z is reportedly giving West a stag party at his New York nightclub 40/40. He is also planning to give the couple an expensive yacht charter for their honeymoon.
“Jay-Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event,” a source told the paper. “Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments