James Franco Reveals Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Venue
By Anne Lu | April 23, 2014 4:31 PM EST
James Franco might have revealed Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding venue. The Academy Award-nominated actor claimed that the engaged couple asked him and pal Seth Rogen to perform at their pre-wedding celebration.
The 36-year-old “Pineapple Express” star appeared on the U.S. chat show “The View” on Tuesday and revealed that West called him to praise him for “Bound 3,” a spoof of West’s “Bound 2” music video in which Kardashian appears.
Here’s a mash-up for “Bound 2” and “Bound 3” made by a fan on YouTube:
“Kim loved the video and we didn’t hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he’s not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he’s not going to say anything,” Franco said.
But then, Franco and Rogen got a call from West himself, telling them that he loved their spoof video.
“He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding in Versailles,” Franco revealed to the hosts, referring to the famed royal palace in France.
However, Franco didn’t think a live performance of their risqué scene in front of Kimye (Kim and Kanye) would be a smart thing to do.
“I think it would be awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front all the Kardashians.”
Rogen and Franco impersonating Kardashian and West would have been epic, though. But the real question is if Franco has indeed revealed the venue for the controversial couple’s wedding.
A source confirmed to E! News that Kimye are eyeing France for their wedding, but the exact venue hasn’t been decided yet.
Moreover, Chateau de Versailles already denied the report back in January.
— ChateaudeVersailles (@CVersailles) January 20, 2014
Meanwhile, West’s besties Jay-Z and Beyonce will not be attending the high-profile wedding, according to the UK tabloid The Mirror.
Apparently, the wedding is too public for them, and Beyonce does not like the idea that their wedding will be filmed for Kardashian’s reality show, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Beyonce and Jay-Z had a very private wedding in 2008, with only family and friends present. That’s why the pop superstar refused to be part of “any filming n the wedding day if it’s for Kim’s reality show.”
To make up for their absence, Jay-z is reportedly giving West a stag party at his New York nightclub 40/40. He is also planning to give the couple an expensive yacht charter for their honeymoon.
“Jay-Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event,” a source told the paper. “Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal