‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 21 Spoilers: What Happens in ‘Change of Heart’; ‘Farewell to Cristina,’ Bad News and 'Risky' Decision [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | April 23, 2014 4:24 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 is slowly moving towards its season and Sandra Oh finale. Only three weeks away from its season finale, it seems the show is beginning to say goodbye to "Grey's Anatomy's" beloved character Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh). Episode 21 titled "Change of Heart" is described as "Farewell to Cristina" in its promo video which says little about what's happening next in Shonda Rhimes' medical drama. For those who are eager, here are few spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 21 "Change of Heart" suggesting what happens next. Read on to find out the major developments that will take place in the next segment. Also, find out the reason behind Sandra Oh's exit as dished out by the actress herself. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 21 "Change of Heart" episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
"Go It Alone" may have disappointed Cristina (Sandra Oh) fans, as her dream to win the most coveted award Harper Avery did not come true. Jackson (Jesse Williams) and April (Sarah Drew) had their first ever major argument since they got married. April expressed her doubts about Jackson accepting her religious beliefs. While Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek (Patrick Dempsey) finally come to an agreement, Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) reconnect and decide to have another child that will be carried by Callie.
Kicking off from where it left, "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 21 will bring a bad news for the doctors as suggested by "Change of Heart" synopsis as published by Wetpaint. The news will be delivered by none other than but Jackson. For more, Derek's sister Amelia played by Caterina Scorsone will return to the hospital once again and Richard (James Pickens Jr.) will fly to Boston to surprise Catherine (Debbie Allen). Back in Seattle, Bailey will feel disappointed and defeated due to the slow progress of her research. Her growing frustration compels her to make "risky decision."
ABC released a promo video of the next segment. The footage suggests that the next segment is all about saying goodbye to Cristina. Episode 21's preview video shows several shots featuring Cristina Yang and those who have been close to her at some point during her journey as a doctor in Grey Sloan Memorial hospital. But at one point, one can hear her saying "I know what's next, and it's big." This may be a clue to the character's sendoff. Meanwhile, fans know that Yang's ex husband Preston Burke will play a major role in her exit. Actor Isaiah Washington will reprise his role as Doctor Burke and will make a return on episode airing on May 1.
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 21 "Change of Heart" airs April 24, 2014 at 9 pm on ABC.
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10x21 Promo "Change Of Heart" (HD) Farewell to Cristina
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvpromosdb
For more spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 10, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date