MH370 Landed Safely Somewhere As No Debris Found Yet: Boeing 777 Did Not Crash?
By Sonalee singh | April 23, 2014 3:43 PM EST
MH370 may have not crashed - a new theory suggests. Search for MH370 has been in full blow since it went missing on March 8. Previously the remains of the plane were being searched in the depths of the waters in Southern Indian Ocean, however, now the search is headed to a new direction as it is being suggested that the plane may have landed.
On April 22, a submersible submarine called Bluefin 21 had entered the Indian Ocean. It searched for MH370 with the help of black box signals, which were detected 45 days ago. It was being predicted that with the help of black box signals, the disappeared flight could be found 1,000 miles northwest of Australia. However, no pings have been heard for more than a week now and search teams have given up on the search based on black box signals.
"Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 80 percent of the focused underwater search area and further missions are planned," New York Times reported, adding, "It is important this lead is pursued to its completion so we can either confirm or discount the focused underwater area as the final resting place of MH370."
It has been further suggested that the search will continue but in a different direction.
"We may have to regroup soon to look into this possibility if no positive results come back in the next few days," Mail Online quoted New Straits Times, adding, "The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd."
It has been more than a month that Malaysia airline had gone missing and families of the passengers are still waiting to know as to what happened to the plane. There are possibilities that legal action could be taken against the manufacturers of Boeing 777 as per US courtroom laws.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Immediate Deaths After Ice Bucket Challenge Are Hoaxes Gone Viral: Neck Injury And Hypothermia Killed Two People Performing The Stunt
- Risky Selfies That Were Taken A Few Seconds Before Tragedy Struck
- ISIS Update: Executioner of James Foley with British Accent Identified as ‘John’
- ISIS Beheading US Journalist James Foley Sparks Outrage, Netizens Demand 'All-Out War'
- Viral Video Missouri Mall: Back-To-School Promo Of East Hills Mall In Missouri Goes Viral As Terrible Mall Ad [WATCH VIDEO]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6