MH370 Landed Safely Somewhere As No Debris Found Yet: Boeing 777 Did Not Crash?
By Sonalee singh | April 23, 2014 3:43 PM EST
MH370 may have not crashed - a new theory suggests. Search for MH370 has been in full blow since it went missing on March 8. Previously the remains of the plane were being searched in the depths of the waters in Southern Indian Ocean, however, now the search is headed to a new direction as it is being suggested that the plane may have landed.
On April 22, a submersible submarine called Bluefin 21 had entered the Indian Ocean. It searched for MH370 with the help of black box signals, which were detected 45 days ago. It was being predicted that with the help of black box signals, the disappeared flight could be found 1,000 miles northwest of Australia. However, no pings have been heard for more than a week now and search teams have given up on the search based on black box signals.
"Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 80 percent of the focused underwater search area and further missions are planned," New York Times reported, adding, "It is important this lead is pursued to its completion so we can either confirm or discount the focused underwater area as the final resting place of MH370."
It has been further suggested that the search will continue but in a different direction.
"We may have to regroup soon to look into this possibility if no positive results come back in the next few days," Mail Online quoted New Straits Times, adding, "The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd."
It has been more than a month that Malaysia airline had gone missing and families of the passengers are still waiting to know as to what happened to the plane. There are possibilities that legal action could be taken against the manufacturers of Boeing 777 as per US courtroom laws.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Jealous, Duchess Reportedly Only Good At Making Babies
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wants To Have A Big Family With ‘Five Children’ At Anmer Hall Residence- Reports
- ISIS European Teen Jihadists Allegedly Pregnant; New Zealand Silent On Kiwi Jihadist's Request To Return Home
- New Zealand Scientists Dissect Well-Preserved Female Colossal Squid [VIDEO]
- This Model Thinks She Is A Bombshell After Plastic Surgery Costing £30,000 Makes Her Look Like A Sex Toy
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone