MH370 Landed Safely Somewhere As No Debris Found Yet: Boeing 777 Did Not Crash?
By Sonalee singh | April 23, 2014 3:43 PM EST
MH370 may have not crashed - a new theory suggests. Search for MH370 has been in full blow since it went missing on March 8. Previously the remains of the plane were being searched in the depths of the waters in Southern Indian Ocean, however, now the search is headed to a new direction as it is being suggested that the plane may have landed.
On April 22, a submersible submarine called Bluefin 21 had entered the Indian Ocean. It searched for MH370 with the help of black box signals, which were detected 45 days ago. It was being predicted that with the help of black box signals, the disappeared flight could be found 1,000 miles northwest of Australia. However, no pings have been heard for more than a week now and search teams have given up on the search based on black box signals.
"Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 80 percent of the focused underwater search area and further missions are planned," New York Times reported, adding, "It is important this lead is pursued to its completion so we can either confirm or discount the focused underwater area as the final resting place of MH370."
It has been further suggested that the search will continue but in a different direction.
"We may have to regroup soon to look into this possibility if no positive results come back in the next few days," Mail Online quoted New Straits Times, adding, "The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd."
It has been more than a month that Malaysia airline had gone missing and families of the passengers are still waiting to know as to what happened to the plane. There are possibilities that legal action could be taken against the manufacturers of Boeing 777 as per US courtroom laws.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Has ‘Strict Style Guide,’ Expected To Wear Winter Wardrobes During Pregnancy
- Bizarre Sex Abuse: Man Licks Woman’s Foot in Canada, Runs Away With Her Shoe
- New Zealand Pre-schooler Suffers Attack For Wearing A Jewish Cap; Anti-Semitic Act Condemned
- Australia's Direct Action Policy To Increase Projected Emmisions By 2020 -- UN Report
- Canadian Soldier Dies in 'Freak Accident' at Work
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation