MH370 Landed Safely Somewhere As No Debris Found Yet: Boeing 777 Did Not Crash?
By Sonalee singh | April 23, 2014 3:43 PM EST
MH370 may have not crashed - a new theory suggests. Search for MH370 has been in full blow since it went missing on March 8. Previously the remains of the plane were being searched in the depths of the waters in Southern Indian Ocean, however, now the search is headed to a new direction as it is being suggested that the plane may have landed.
On April 22, a submersible submarine called Bluefin 21 had entered the Indian Ocean. It searched for MH370 with the help of black box signals, which were detected 45 days ago. It was being predicted that with the help of black box signals, the disappeared flight could be found 1,000 miles northwest of Australia. However, no pings have been heard for more than a week now and search teams have given up on the search based on black box signals.
"Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 80 percent of the focused underwater search area and further missions are planned," New York Times reported, adding, "It is important this lead is pursued to its completion so we can either confirm or discount the focused underwater area as the final resting place of MH370."
It has been further suggested that the search will continue but in a different direction.
"We may have to regroup soon to look into this possibility if no positive results come back in the next few days," Mail Online quoted New Straits Times, adding, "The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd."
It has been more than a month that Malaysia airline had gone missing and families of the passengers are still waiting to know as to what happened to the plane. There are possibilities that legal action could be taken against the manufacturers of Boeing 777 as per US courtroom laws.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar