Lindsay Lohan Update: LiLo Not Dating A Married Man With Kids Says Rep, What Do Fans Believe?
By Tanya Diente | April 23, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Lindsay Lohan is surprising many Hollywood spectators -- again. In a KODE Magazine feature, Lindsay Lohan reportedly admitted to currently dating a married man with kids. Her rep subsequently denied the report, but what do her fans believe?
Actress Lindsay Lohan arrives at the premiere of the film ''Scary Movie 5'' in Hollywood, April 11, 2013.
Lindsay Lohan, in the final episode of her docuseries on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), admitted that she had a miscarriage. She says it is the reason for her two weeks' absence from filming her reality show "Lindsay."
"I had a miscarriage from those two weeks that I took off. I couldn't move I was sick," Lindsay said.
Whether there is any truth to this confession or not, it still sent shockwaves to viewers, especially LiLo's mom Dina Lohan, who seemed to be oblivious of Lindsay's condition. Lindsay Lohan refuses to name the father of the baby she miscarried.
Lindsay Lohan later spilled even more details about her personal life. In an interview with KODE Magazine, she admitted to currently dating a married man with kids. LiLo does not reveal his identity but reportedly confesses this man sends her a jet just so he could see her. This affair seemed to have taken place at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California on April 11, allegedly under the influence of vodka and Ecstasy.
A journalist at KODE published Lohan's confession of the relationship, which Lohan later slammed as fabricated and untrue. A representative of the star is contesting the report, saying the interview never took place, and that correspondence was only done through email. However, Allan Troy Watson, the Editor in Chief of KODE magazine, insists that Lindsay Lohan did share this information. In this TVNZ report, Watson said the facts came from Lohan herself, and that photos were also taken chronicling the times Lindsay spent with the writer.
— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) April 21, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists