Lindsay Lohan Update: LiLo Not Dating A Married Man With Kids Says Rep, What Do Fans Believe?
By Tanya Diente | April 23, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Lindsay Lohan is surprising many Hollywood spectators -- again. In a KODE Magazine feature, Lindsay Lohan reportedly admitted to currently dating a married man with kids. Her rep subsequently denied the report, but what do her fans believe?
Actress Lindsay Lohan arrives at the premiere of the film ''Scary Movie 5'' in Hollywood, April 11, 2013.
Lindsay Lohan, in the final episode of her docuseries on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), admitted that she had a miscarriage. She says it is the reason for her two weeks' absence from filming her reality show "Lindsay."
"I had a miscarriage from those two weeks that I took off. I couldn't move I was sick," Lindsay said.
Whether there is any truth to this confession or not, it still sent shockwaves to viewers, especially LiLo's mom Dina Lohan, who seemed to be oblivious of Lindsay's condition. Lindsay Lohan refuses to name the father of the baby she miscarried.
Lindsay Lohan later spilled even more details about her personal life. In an interview with KODE Magazine, she admitted to currently dating a married man with kids. LiLo does not reveal his identity but reportedly confesses this man sends her a jet just so he could see her. This affair seemed to have taken place at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California on April 11, allegedly under the influence of vodka and Ecstasy.
A journalist at KODE published Lohan's confession of the relationship, which Lohan later slammed as fabricated and untrue. A representative of the star is contesting the report, saying the interview never took place, and that correspondence was only done through email. However, Allan Troy Watson, the Editor in Chief of KODE magazine, insists that Lindsay Lohan did share this information. In this TVNZ report, Watson said the facts came from Lohan herself, and that photos were also taken chronicling the times Lindsay spent with the writer.
— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) April 21, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone