Lindsay Lohan Update: LiLo Not Dating A Married Man With Kids Says Rep, What Do Fans Believe?
By Tanya Diente | April 23, 2014 3:38 PM EST
Lindsay Lohan is surprising many Hollywood spectators -- again. In a KODE Magazine feature, Lindsay Lohan reportedly admitted to currently dating a married man with kids. Her rep subsequently denied the report, but what do her fans believe?
Actress Lindsay Lohan arrives at the premiere of the film ''Scary Movie 5'' in Hollywood, April 11, 2013.
Lindsay Lohan, in the final episode of her docuseries on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), admitted that she had a miscarriage. She says it is the reason for her two weeks' absence from filming her reality show "Lindsay."
"I had a miscarriage from those two weeks that I took off. I couldn't move I was sick," Lindsay said.
Whether there is any truth to this confession or not, it still sent shockwaves to viewers, especially LiLo's mom Dina Lohan, who seemed to be oblivious of Lindsay's condition. Lindsay Lohan refuses to name the father of the baby she miscarried.
Lindsay Lohan later spilled even more details about her personal life. In an interview with KODE Magazine, she admitted to currently dating a married man with kids. LiLo does not reveal his identity but reportedly confesses this man sends her a jet just so he could see her. This affair seemed to have taken place at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California on April 11, allegedly under the influence of vodka and Ecstasy.
A journalist at KODE published Lohan's confession of the relationship, which Lohan later slammed as fabricated and untrue. A representative of the star is contesting the report, saying the interview never took place, and that correspondence was only done through email. However, Allan Troy Watson, the Editor in Chief of KODE magazine, insists that Lindsay Lohan did share this information. In this TVNZ report, Watson said the facts came from Lohan herself, and that photos were also taken chronicling the times Lindsay spent with the writer.
— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) April 21, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28