MH370 Has Been Shot Down By America Military Forces: Conspiracy Theory Goes Viral on Web; Is This Bizarre?
By Sonalee singh | April 23, 2014 3:30 PM EST
In another conspiracy theory, it has come to the fore that missing Malaysia Airline MH370 may have been shot down by America.
Author John Chuckman believes that the U.S. must have gunned down the jetliner accidently or intentionally and is currently trying to cover up its activities.
Chuckman, who previously worked for an oil company, wrote on OpEdNews, "Could it be that the U.S. shot down Flight MH370, either accidentally or deliberately, and now wants to keep it secret?
"The possibility of recovery of the full wreckage, even if its location were found from 4 miles under the sea among underwater mountains is extremely remote at best, so the U.S. can remain confident that physical evidence will never emerge."
The theory was bizarre as there was no such evidence that America was involved. This was not first time that such theory has gone rampant.
Since MH370 has gone missing varied crazy theories have made rounds of Internet. From alien abduction to the flight being held in Diego Gracia, many have been said about the missing jetliner.
Chuckman noted, "There would be nothing unprecedented in such an act: on at least three occasions, regrettably, America's military has shot down civilian airliners."
"I have no idea what event (a rogue pilot, a hijacker?) led to Flight MH370 turning off its communications, changing course, and flying low, but I do know that the event could not have gone unnoticed by America's military-intelligence eyes and ears."
The search for MH370 is still on. But none of the search operations has yielded the results. MH370 disappeared while flying from Kuala Lumpur and Beijiing on March 8. It had 239 people on board and it has been more than 6 weeks that countries are involved in finding the plane. Let us know what do you think about Chuckman's conspiracy theory.
Do you think it is wacky? Leave your comments below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Toddler Defecates on Seat Aboard Delta Airlines
- MH17: Sight of People Pouring from the Sky Haunt Villagers
- Hotel Bikini Berlin’s Toilet Exposes Guests as They Do Their Thing
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Haiti, a Destination Only for the Brave Ones
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8