'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: New Character Named Fahey to Arrive at Beacon Hills as a Hired Gun
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 23, 2014 2:23 PM EST
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 will be returning soon with a brand new storyline, characters and even a different setting. The latest spoiler reports reveal that fans will meet another mysterious character joining the supernatural creatures of Beacon Hills.
The E!Online TV Scoop report revealed that the mysterious "Teen Wolf" Season 4 character is a new hired gun named Fahey. The latest character added has been described to be in his late 30's that is "frightened, yet masculine."
The report further added that the fans will be meeting this new guy in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 6. No other details about the character were revealed like who hired him and who will be the actor portraying the new role.
According to the Carter Matt report, Fahey may be a tough guy but he can be "frightened" because he joins a supernatural world that he did not bargained for at all when he got hired as a new gun. "He is probably not prepared to contend with the likes of supernatural creatures, werewolves, were-jaguars, or anything else the show throws at him," the report reads.
Executive producer Jeff Davis has already teased in previous reports on what "Teen Wolf" fans can expect in Season 4. The brand new season will be offering different dynamics between characters, location and even personal issues.
Mr Davis revealed that he is looking forward to the growing relationship of Lydia (Holland Roden), Kira (Arden Cho) and Malia (Shelley Hennig) in Season 4. "We have this trio of girls who are becoming a very powerful part of the show, which is just awesome," Jeff Davis stated in the Bustle report.
The executive producer revealed as well that Season 4, Episode 1 will take place in Mexico where "Teen Wolf" gang will be faced with new challenges. Mr Davis further added that human problems will start to surface in Season 4 in addition to the numerous supernatural problems that the cast members encountered in the past like Scott (Tyler Posey) and Derek (Tyler Hoechlin).
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 is scheduled to premiere on June 23, 2014 at 10 pm on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: First Episode of Brand New Season to Take Place Outside of Beacon Hills, Series Creator Jeff Davis Tease Where - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor Daniel Sharman Wants to Quit TV Series? Mysterious New Character Arrives at Beacon Hills - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Is Kate Argent a Were-Jaguar? Executive Producer Jeff Davis Teases About New Creature in Season 4 [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon