Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Undergoing Grief Counselling, 'Terribly Wounded' Months After his Death
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Late Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell has still not come to terms with the harsh reality and is struggling to cope up after the sudden and untimely death of the "Fast and Furious" actor. The 23-year-old is reportedly undergoing grief counseling to overcome her mental trauma after her sudden loss. Jasmine and Paul were together for more than seven years and she just cannot imagine a life with Paul anymore, her father Casey Gosnell revealed in an interview with Daily Mail.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time," Jasmine's father explained.
"All our moments together will live in my memory. Goodbye ...my lover," Jasmine wrote in a March 2014 post.
"I walk the streets of one," she wrote as she posted a picture of herself with her dog walking on the streets.
"Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in peace love," was her latest post on Facebook about Paul Walker where she expressed her utter grief and how deeply she misses him every day.
The young girlfriend of Paul Walker has not come out publically after the tragic death of her boyfriend Paul, 40 in a high-speed car crash in Santa Clarita, California last November. Jasmine's dad says he is quite protective about her daughter and revealed she is still not ready to talk about Paul to anyone and would need some time to do so. Jasmine was only 16 when she met Paul who was 33 at that time.
"Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet," Casey told the Web site.
"She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," her father added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date