Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Undergoing Grief Counselling, 'Terribly Wounded' Months After his Death
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Late Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell has still not come to terms with the harsh reality and is struggling to cope up after the sudden and untimely death of the "Fast and Furious" actor. The 23-year-old is reportedly undergoing grief counseling to overcome her mental trauma after her sudden loss. Jasmine and Paul were together for more than seven years and she just cannot imagine a life with Paul anymore, her father Casey Gosnell revealed in an interview with Daily Mail.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time," Jasmine's father explained.
"All our moments together will live in my memory. Goodbye ...my lover," Jasmine wrote in a March 2014 post.
"I walk the streets of one," she wrote as she posted a picture of herself with her dog walking on the streets.
"Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in peace love," was her latest post on Facebook about Paul Walker where she expressed her utter grief and how deeply she misses him every day.
The young girlfriend of Paul Walker has not come out publically after the tragic death of her boyfriend Paul, 40 in a high-speed car crash in Santa Clarita, California last November. Jasmine's dad says he is quite protective about her daughter and revealed she is still not ready to talk about Paul to anyone and would need some time to do so. Jasmine was only 16 when she met Paul who was 33 at that time.
"Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet," Casey told the Web site.
"She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," her father added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch