Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Undergoing Grief Counselling, 'Terribly Wounded' Months After his Death
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Late Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell has still not come to terms with the harsh reality and is struggling to cope up after the sudden and untimely death of the "Fast and Furious" actor. The 23-year-old is reportedly undergoing grief counseling to overcome her mental trauma after her sudden loss. Jasmine and Paul were together for more than seven years and she just cannot imagine a life with Paul anymore, her father Casey Gosnell revealed in an interview with Daily Mail.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time," Jasmine's father explained.
"All our moments together will live in my memory. Goodbye ...my lover," Jasmine wrote in a March 2014 post.
"I walk the streets of one," she wrote as she posted a picture of herself with her dog walking on the streets.
"Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in peace love," was her latest post on Facebook about Paul Walker where she expressed her utter grief and how deeply she misses him every day.
The young girlfriend of Paul Walker has not come out publically after the tragic death of her boyfriend Paul, 40 in a high-speed car crash in Santa Clarita, California last November. Jasmine's dad says he is quite protective about her daughter and revealed she is still not ready to talk about Paul to anyone and would need some time to do so. Jasmine was only 16 when she met Paul who was 33 at that time.
"Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet," Casey told the Web site.
"She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," her father added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies