Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Undergoing Grief Counselling, 'Terribly Wounded' Months After his Death
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Late Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell has still not come to terms with the harsh reality and is struggling to cope up after the sudden and untimely death of the "Fast and Furious" actor. The 23-year-old is reportedly undergoing grief counseling to overcome her mental trauma after her sudden loss. Jasmine and Paul were together for more than seven years and she just cannot imagine a life with Paul anymore, her father Casey Gosnell revealed in an interview with Daily Mail.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time," Jasmine's father explained.
"All our moments together will live in my memory. Goodbye ...my lover," Jasmine wrote in a March 2014 post.
"I walk the streets of one," she wrote as she posted a picture of herself with her dog walking on the streets.
"Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in peace love," was her latest post on Facebook about Paul Walker where she expressed her utter grief and how deeply she misses him every day.
The young girlfriend of Paul Walker has not come out publically after the tragic death of her boyfriend Paul, 40 in a high-speed car crash in Santa Clarita, California last November. Jasmine's dad says he is quite protective about her daughter and revealed she is still not ready to talk about Paul to anyone and would need some time to do so. Jasmine was only 16 when she met Paul who was 33 at that time.
"Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet," Casey told the Web site.
"She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," her father added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand