Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Undergoing Grief Counselling, 'Terribly Wounded' Months After his Death
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 1:50 PM EST
Late Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell has still not come to terms with the harsh reality and is struggling to cope up after the sudden and untimely death of the "Fast and Furious" actor. The 23-year-old is reportedly undergoing grief counseling to overcome her mental trauma after her sudden loss. Jasmine and Paul were together for more than seven years and she just cannot imagine a life with Paul anymore, her father Casey Gosnell revealed in an interview with Daily Mail.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
"You have to understand that she is still terribly wounded by Paul's death and will be for a long time," Jasmine's father explained.
"All our moments together will live in my memory. Goodbye ...my lover," Jasmine wrote in a March 2014 post.
"I walk the streets of one," she wrote as she posted a picture of herself with her dog walking on the streets.
"Every day, in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are ever near, still missed, still I will always love you. Rest in peace love," was her latest post on Facebook about Paul Walker where she expressed her utter grief and how deeply she misses him every day.
The young girlfriend of Paul Walker has not come out publically after the tragic death of her boyfriend Paul, 40 in a high-speed car crash in Santa Clarita, California last November. Jasmine's dad says he is quite protective about her daughter and revealed she is still not ready to talk about Paul to anyone and would need some time to do so. Jasmine was only 16 when she met Paul who was 33 at that time.
"Maybe one day she'll be ready to talk about Paul but she's not there yet," Casey told the Web site.
"She's trying to deal with her loss - it's been very hard for her. But she has her family and we're trying to help and support her as much as we can," her father added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies