Kate Upton Reveals How a Guy Can Get Her to be His Girlfriend
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 23, 2014 1:14 PM EST
Trying to flatter Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton doesn't really involve intricate science. Kate Upton may be in a steady relationship right now with Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander but she recently revealed in an interview what she fancies in a guy.
Actress and model Kate Upton poses for photographers as she arrives for the UK Gala screening of The Other Woman in London April 2, 2014.
"I look for someone with a sense of humour and someone I could be myself with," Kate told E! Online's Marc Malkin at the premiere night of romantic-comedy flick "The Other Woman," which she stars in. The movie is a story about a cheating husband played by "Game of Thrones" star Nikolas Coster-Waldau, whose wife (Leslie Mann) ended up teaming up with two of his mistresses (Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton) to strive for revenge on his flirtatious escapades with different women.
The 21-year-old blonde bombshell said that she had never come across a story like that of the movie. Kate said that she was hoping that no other men can relate to the story in any other way. She said that if there is ever one guy who can relate in the same situation as Nikolas' character is, Kate said he needs to assess his life. "You really need to reevaluate your life because we created a character who is pathological," Kate said.
There is nothing more upsetting and appalling than learning that you have been cheated on by your loved one. Speaking to The Mirror, Kate said that she had been cheated on in her previous relationships. "Yeah, I definitely have been cheated on," she said. "Everybody's been through betrayal some way or another in their life, you're heartbroken and you have to heal that," Kate added.
However, instead of plotting her revenge just like her character did in the movie, Kate thinks the best way to get even with a cheating boyfriend is to just stay away and not waste a single moment with the person. "I think if someone hurts you in that way, it's not your job to change him, and it's not your job to be there while he's finding himself, and finding who he is."
"So I think walking away and being who you need to be for the rest of your life is the most important thing," said Kate.
Kate refused to divulge the identity of the person who cheated on her. Before going public with Justin Verlander, Kate was in a relationship with "Dancing with the Stars'" Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight