Indiana Pacers Even Series with Atlanta Hawks [PHOTOS]
April 23, 2014 12:16 PM EST
Indiana Pacers Even Series with Atlanta Hawks
It took a game and a half for the Indiana Pacers to get back their game.
After losing Game One, 101-93 and trailing, 48-52, Indiana finally turned up their defense in the third quarter limiting the Atlanta Hawks to just 13 points and running away with the 101-85 victory in Game Two of this best-of-seven series.
Paul George broke out of his slump with 27 points hitting 5 three-pointers and adding 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 4 steals. George Hill contributed 15 markers even as the David West/Roy Hibbert big man combo continued to bleed for points finishing with 14 points combined.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 2 of the Hawks-Pacers series.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch