Indiana Pacers Even Series with Atlanta Hawks [PHOTOS]
April 23, 2014 12:16 PM EST
Indiana Pacers Even Series with Atlanta Hawks
It took a game and a half for the Indiana Pacers to get back their game.
After losing Game One, 101-93 and trailing, 48-52, Indiana finally turned up their defense in the third quarter limiting the Atlanta Hawks to just 13 points and running away with the 101-85 victory in Game Two of this best-of-seven series.
Paul George broke out of his slump with 27 points hitting 5 three-pointers and adding 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 4 steals. George Hill contributed 15 markers even as the David West/Roy Hibbert big man combo continued to bleed for points finishing with 14 points combined.
View the slideshow for more images from Game 2 of the Hawks-Pacers series.
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report