Bye Lamar Odom; Khloe Kardashian’s New Bad Boy: French Montana - Five Things You Have to Know
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 23, 2014 11:26 AM EST
There is a reason for every goodbye. Evidently, Khloe Kardashian's divorce from Lamar Odom may not be final yet, but it really is the end of the line for the basketball athlete as she was seen sporting a necklace which reads "Karim" in Arabic or her new beau French Montana's real name. Khloe and French may remain mysterious and continue to refuse to address their relationship, but their actions definitely speak louder than words.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Exactly, who is French Montana? Here are five things you have to know.
He is Morrocan
French is Morrocan. He was born in Rabat, Morocco on Nov 9, 1984. He lived with his parents for 13 years in Casablanca, which is the largest city in Morocco. His hobbies when he was growing up include playing football and rapping. Here's a YouTube video of French talking about a number of things and explaining his nationality.
He speaks several languages
French is fluent in three languages such as English, French, and Arabic. In an interview with StatusMagOnline.com, French was quoted saying "I can definitely curse in French."
He had collaborations with some of the biggest names in the music industry
French has collaborated with Twerk Queen Miley Cyrus for a remix of his smash hit Ain't Worried 'Bout Nothin.' He also previously collaborated with Drake and Li'l Wayne for his song titled Pop That. In his latest album Excuse My French, he worked with Rick Ross, Macklemore and Khloe's future brother-in-law Kanye West.
He was once accused of ripping off a charity event
According to the New York Daily News, French ,along with rappers Fabolous and Meek Mill as well as reality VH1 star Olivia Longott, was paid to perform at a charity event in an effort to put an end to violence. John Ruiz, who works as the chief executive officer of the said foundation hosting the charity, revealed that French and the rest of them fled as soon as they got paid worth $48,500. It was only Meek Mill who reportedly returned the money.
He is married with one kid
French married Deen Kharbouch in 2007. Two years later, Deen gave birth to their first son Kruz. In 2012, French and Deen separated. Before French started seeing Khloe, he was in an on-and-off relationship with rapper Trina. When French moved to Los Angeles to work on his second album, his relationship with Trina withered, and then came Khloe.
Khloe and French kept mum on the topic of their romantic lives. Khloe wearing French's name "Karim" in Arabic could really mean something. Is it truly goodbye for Lamar?
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2