Kim Kardashian ‘Green with Envy’ of Khloe’s Dramatic Weight Loss and Fears that She Will Be Upstaged at Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 23, 2014 11:20 AM EST
Sometimes jealousy and resentment may arise between siblings, and it is not limited to normal people. Even in celebrity siblings, jealousy is quite common. A recent report claims that Kim Kardashian is bitter that her younger sister Khloe, who is going through a divorce process from Lamar Odom, has lost so much weight that she fears she will be put in the shade on her upcoming wedding.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian with their mother Kris Jenner.
With Khloe looking more toned and sexier than she has ever been, Kim reportedly thinks that she will steal the limelight and gather more attention than her. Kim's wedding with Kanye West will take place in Paris on May 24.
"She hates that people have started calling Khloe the hotter sister," an insider told In Touch magazine via Emirates247.com. "So Kim's obsessed with making sure that she is the sexiest Kardashian at her wedding," the insider added.
According to the insider, Kim is green with envy because of the fact that Khloe has lost a lot of weight. However, Kim reportedly wouldn't let Khloe get all the attention on her big day. "Kim is working out and getting laser treatments to make sure she's the thinnest," revealed the insider.
"Khloe won't steal her thunder."
The Web site further reported that Khloe had been working out really hard after she started having problems in her marriage with Lamar. Khloe has been working out a least five times a week over the last six months. Up to date, she has lost 30 pounds already.
It is no secret that Kim fancies a lot of beauty and body treatments. The Daily Mail reported that the 33-year-old Kardashian spends as much as £66,000 so she can look beautiful. She only splurges money for her "24-karat-gold facials, tequila body scrubs, weekly eyelash appointments, laser cellulite removal, detoxifying mud wrap facials, nail treatments, sew-in weft extensions, and cosmetic laser" among many others.
Kim is basically not afraid to try anything if it is going to make her look beautiful. In March 2013, she spilled another one of her beauty routine on Instagram. She posted a picture of her bloody face. It was a result of treatment she had done on her face where in her own blood was injected into her skin using nine acupuncture-like needs, the Hollywood Life reported. Kim was quoted saying, "I love trying anything that makes you look and feel youthful."
Is Kim obsessed looking perfect or is she simply addicted to beauty and body treatments? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia