Kim Kardashian ‘Green with Envy’ of Khloe’s Dramatic Weight Loss and Fears that She Will Be Upstaged at Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 23, 2014 11:20 AM EST
Sometimes jealousy and resentment may arise between siblings, and it is not limited to normal people. Even in celebrity siblings, jealousy is quite common. A recent report claims that Kim Kardashian is bitter that her younger sister Khloe, who is going through a divorce process from Lamar Odom, has lost so much weight that she fears she will be put in the shade on her upcoming wedding.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian with their mother Kris Jenner.
With Khloe looking more toned and sexier than she has ever been, Kim reportedly thinks that she will steal the limelight and gather more attention than her. Kim's wedding with Kanye West will take place in Paris on May 24.
"She hates that people have started calling Khloe the hotter sister," an insider told In Touch magazine via Emirates247.com. "So Kim's obsessed with making sure that she is the sexiest Kardashian at her wedding," the insider added.
According to the insider, Kim is green with envy because of the fact that Khloe has lost a lot of weight. However, Kim reportedly wouldn't let Khloe get all the attention on her big day. "Kim is working out and getting laser treatments to make sure she's the thinnest," revealed the insider.
"Khloe won't steal her thunder."
The Web site further reported that Khloe had been working out really hard after she started having problems in her marriage with Lamar. Khloe has been working out a least five times a week over the last six months. Up to date, she has lost 30 pounds already.
It is no secret that Kim fancies a lot of beauty and body treatments. The Daily Mail reported that the 33-year-old Kardashian spends as much as £66,000 so she can look beautiful. She only splurges money for her "24-karat-gold facials, tequila body scrubs, weekly eyelash appointments, laser cellulite removal, detoxifying mud wrap facials, nail treatments, sew-in weft extensions, and cosmetic laser" among many others.
Kim is basically not afraid to try anything if it is going to make her look beautiful. In March 2013, she spilled another one of her beauty routine on Instagram. She posted a picture of her bloody face. It was a result of treatment she had done on her face where in her own blood was injected into her skin using nine acupuncture-like needs, the Hollywood Life reported. Kim was quoted saying, "I love trying anything that makes you look and feel youthful."
Is Kim obsessed looking perfect or is she simply addicted to beauty and body treatments? Share us your thoughts.
MORE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015