Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus Follows No One on Instagram [PHOTOS]
April 23, 2014 10:29 AM EST
Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Her Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus She is Following No One on Instagram
Looks like Selena Gomez wants to shun away everyone from her real as well as digital life. She is going all paranoid about her safety after reports surfaced that she beefed up security at her new Calabasas home. Selena feels unprotected and now taking measures to protect herself from crazy fans. According to TMZ, "Come and Get It" star has installed a big perimeter gate.
Last month Selena purchased the Calabasas estate for $3 million. However, she is unhappy with the security arrangements at her new home.
Earlier TMZ reported that within days of moving in the new house, an intruder trespassed into Selena's property not once but twice. The scary part was that the pop star was home during that time.
According to the website, the new gigantic gate will make it harder but not impossible for crazy intruders to get into Selena's property.
Selena's new home is also called a gated community, however there is no one guarding the gate, so people can just drive in the premises.
Selena Gomez Unfollows Everyone on Instagram
The former Disney star is not only paranoid in real life, but her digital avatar is also shunning people away. Earlier, it was reported that Selena unfollowed Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Instagram. However, it turned out that now she is following zero people on Instagram.
She, digitally, parted ways with several of her friends including on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
If unfollowing was not all, Selena also deleted the pictures featuring Kylie and Kendall.
MTV noted that Selena also posted a shot of a review of "Growing Pain" Mary J. Blige's album.
"I got every material thing I could ever need/I got the love from my fans that adore me/and I'm grateful/But my love for myself is lacking a little bit/I can admit that I'm working on me," read the lyrics from "Work in Progress."
Clearly, Selena is working on her growing pains and now with that big perimeter gate she has one less thing - intruder - to worry about.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People