Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus Follows No One on Instagram [PHOTOS]
April 23, 2014 10:29 AM EST
Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Her Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus She is Following No One on Instagram
Looks like Selena Gomez wants to shun away everyone from her real as well as digital life. She is going all paranoid about her safety after reports surfaced that she beefed up security at her new Calabasas home. Selena feels unprotected and now taking measures to protect herself from crazy fans. According to TMZ, "Come and Get It" star has installed a big perimeter gate.
Last month Selena purchased the Calabasas estate for $3 million. However, she is unhappy with the security arrangements at her new home.
Earlier TMZ reported that within days of moving in the new house, an intruder trespassed into Selena's property not once but twice. The scary part was that the pop star was home during that time.
According to the website, the new gigantic gate will make it harder but not impossible for crazy intruders to get into Selena's property.
Selena's new home is also called a gated community, however there is no one guarding the gate, so people can just drive in the premises.
Selena Gomez Unfollows Everyone on Instagram
The former Disney star is not only paranoid in real life, but her digital avatar is also shunning people away. Earlier, it was reported that Selena unfollowed Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Instagram. However, it turned out that now she is following zero people on Instagram.
She, digitally, parted ways with several of her friends including on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
If unfollowing was not all, Selena also deleted the pictures featuring Kylie and Kendall.
MTV noted that Selena also posted a shot of a review of "Growing Pain" Mary J. Blige's album.
"I got every material thing I could ever need/I got the love from my fans that adore me/and I'm grateful/But my love for myself is lacking a little bit/I can admit that I'm working on me," read the lyrics from "Work in Progress."
Clearly, Selena is working on her growing pains and now with that big perimeter gate she has one less thing - intruder - to worry about.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans