Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus Follows No One on Instagram [PHOTOS]
April 23, 2014 10:29 AM EST
Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Her Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus She is Following No One on Instagram
Looks like Selena Gomez wants to shun away everyone from her real as well as digital life. She is going all paranoid about her safety after reports surfaced that she beefed up security at her new Calabasas home. Selena feels unprotected and now taking measures to protect herself from crazy fans. According to TMZ, "Come and Get It" star has installed a big perimeter gate.
Last month Selena purchased the Calabasas estate for $3 million. However, she is unhappy with the security arrangements at her new home.
Earlier TMZ reported that within days of moving in the new house, an intruder trespassed into Selena's property not once but twice. The scary part was that the pop star was home during that time.
According to the website, the new gigantic gate will make it harder but not impossible for crazy intruders to get into Selena's property.
Selena's new home is also called a gated community, however there is no one guarding the gate, so people can just drive in the premises.
Selena Gomez Unfollows Everyone on Instagram
The former Disney star is not only paranoid in real life, but her digital avatar is also shunning people away. Earlier, it was reported that Selena unfollowed Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Instagram. However, it turned out that now she is following zero people on Instagram.
She, digitally, parted ways with several of her friends including on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
If unfollowing was not all, Selena also deleted the pictures featuring Kylie and Kendall.
MTV noted that Selena also posted a shot of a review of "Growing Pain" Mary J. Blige's album.
"I got every material thing I could ever need/I got the love from my fans that adore me/and I'm grateful/But my love for myself is lacking a little bit/I can admit that I'm working on me," read the lyrics from "Work in Progress."
Clearly, Selena is working on her growing pains and now with that big perimeter gate she has one less thing - intruder - to worry about.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga