Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus Follows No One on Instagram [PHOTOS]
April 23, 2014 10:29 AM EST
Selena Gomez Steps up Security at Her Calabasas Estate, Says ‘I’m Scared’ Plus She is Following No One on Instagram
Looks like Selena Gomez wants to shun away everyone from her real as well as digital life. She is going all paranoid about her safety after reports surfaced that she beefed up security at her new Calabasas home. Selena feels unprotected and now taking measures to protect herself from crazy fans. According to TMZ, "Come and Get It" star has installed a big perimeter gate.
Last month Selena purchased the Calabasas estate for $3 million. However, she is unhappy with the security arrangements at her new home.
Earlier TMZ reported that within days of moving in the new house, an intruder trespassed into Selena's property not once but twice. The scary part was that the pop star was home during that time.
According to the website, the new gigantic gate will make it harder but not impossible for crazy intruders to get into Selena's property.
Selena's new home is also called a gated community, however there is no one guarding the gate, so people can just drive in the premises.
Selena Gomez Unfollows Everyone on Instagram
The former Disney star is not only paranoid in real life, but her digital avatar is also shunning people away. Earlier, it was reported that Selena unfollowed Kendall and Kylie Jenner on Instagram. However, it turned out that now she is following zero people on Instagram.
She, digitally, parted ways with several of her friends including on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
If unfollowing was not all, Selena also deleted the pictures featuring Kylie and Kendall.
MTV noted that Selena also posted a shot of a review of "Growing Pain" Mary J. Blige's album.
"I got every material thing I could ever need/I got the love from my fans that adore me/and I'm grateful/But my love for myself is lacking a little bit/I can admit that I'm working on me," read the lyrics from "Work in Progress."
Clearly, Selena is working on her growing pains and now with that big perimeter gate she has one less thing - intruder - to worry about.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies