Selena Gomez Instagram Drama Continues, Deletes Photos of Coachella Outing with Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Friendship Over?
By Diadem Pambid | April 23, 2014 10:08 AM EST
A lot of drama is happening in Selena Gomez's life after her big reunion with Justin Bieber. Days after she was spotted hanging out with the Jenner sisters at Coachella, the former Disney star made a dire move of un-following them and everyone else on Instagram. Also adding to the feud rumours is that Gomez had deleted every photo of the Jenners on the social photo sharing site.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Everyone around is asking the same question: "Is Selena Gomez still friends with Kylie and Kendall Jenner?" Well, the lovely Latina did an un-follow spree on Instagram where she almost wiped clean her following count. In addition, Selena deleted all photos of her parties and outings with the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" stars.
Does this mean she's no longer BFFs with the Jenner sisters? In addition, Selena also un-followed a few other stars who include former, BFF Taylor Swift and on-off and on again boyfriend, Justin Bieber. So who exactly is the star following now that she's wiped clean her Instagram account?
Selena's co-stars from "Spring Breakers" Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson are still on her account. Other stars Gomez still follow include Zooey Deschanel, newest BFF Lily Collins and Reese Witherspoon.
Aside from the big un-follow spree that has caught the attention of her "Selenators," her recent post on Instagram made everyone wonder why. The "Come & Get It" singer posted a shot review of Mary J. Blige's 2007 album, "Growing Pains." Check out the post below.
Could Selena perhaps be referring to the drama she's embroiled in now? Fans may recall that the star had fired her parents as her managers. Despite the changes, Selena has her "Selenators" to support her every step of the way.
"I just wanna give Selena a big hug and tell her that everything will be alright. #AlwaysWithYouSelena," tweeted a "Selenator" with the username of Kissable Selena.
Hopefully, whatever drama is happening in Selena's life, a few of her friends she's left off from her Instagram account are ready to help her out as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet