Selena Gomez Instagram Drama Continues, Deletes Photos of Coachella Outing with Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Friendship Over?
By Diadem Pambid | April 23, 2014 10:08 AM EST
A lot of drama is happening in Selena Gomez's life after her big reunion with Justin Bieber. Days after she was spotted hanging out with the Jenner sisters at Coachella, the former Disney star made a dire move of un-following them and everyone else on Instagram. Also adding to the feud rumours is that Gomez had deleted every photo of the Jenners on the social photo sharing site.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Everyone around is asking the same question: "Is Selena Gomez still friends with Kylie and Kendall Jenner?" Well, the lovely Latina did an un-follow spree on Instagram where she almost wiped clean her following count. In addition, Selena deleted all photos of her parties and outings with the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" stars.
Does this mean she's no longer BFFs with the Jenner sisters? In addition, Selena also un-followed a few other stars who include former, BFF Taylor Swift and on-off and on again boyfriend, Justin Bieber. So who exactly is the star following now that she's wiped clean her Instagram account?
Selena's co-stars from "Spring Breakers" Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson are still on her account. Other stars Gomez still follow include Zooey Deschanel, newest BFF Lily Collins and Reese Witherspoon.
Aside from the big un-follow spree that has caught the attention of her "Selenators," her recent post on Instagram made everyone wonder why. The "Come & Get It" singer posted a shot review of Mary J. Blige's 2007 album, "Growing Pains." Check out the post below.
Could Selena perhaps be referring to the drama she's embroiled in now? Fans may recall that the star had fired her parents as her managers. Despite the changes, Selena has her "Selenators" to support her every step of the way.
"I just wanna give Selena a big hug and tell her that everything will be alright. #AlwaysWithYouSelena," tweeted a "Selenator" with the username of Kissable Selena.
Hopefully, whatever drama is happening in Selena's life, a few of her friends she's left off from her Instagram account are ready to help her out as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report