Selena Gomez Instagram Drama Continues, Deletes Photos of Coachella Outing with Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Friendship Over?
By Diadem Pambid | April 23, 2014 10:08 AM EST
A lot of drama is happening in Selena Gomez's life after her big reunion with Justin Bieber. Days after she was spotted hanging out with the Jenner sisters at Coachella, the former Disney star made a dire move of un-following them and everyone else on Instagram. Also adding to the feud rumours is that Gomez had deleted every photo of the Jenners on the social photo sharing site.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Everyone around is asking the same question: "Is Selena Gomez still friends with Kylie and Kendall Jenner?" Well, the lovely Latina did an un-follow spree on Instagram where she almost wiped clean her following count. In addition, Selena deleted all photos of her parties and outings with the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" stars.
Does this mean she's no longer BFFs with the Jenner sisters? In addition, Selena also un-followed a few other stars who include former, BFF Taylor Swift and on-off and on again boyfriend, Justin Bieber. So who exactly is the star following now that she's wiped clean her Instagram account?
Selena's co-stars from "Spring Breakers" Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson are still on her account. Other stars Gomez still follow include Zooey Deschanel, newest BFF Lily Collins and Reese Witherspoon.
Aside from the big un-follow spree that has caught the attention of her "Selenators," her recent post on Instagram made everyone wonder why. The "Come & Get It" singer posted a shot review of Mary J. Blige's 2007 album, "Growing Pains." Check out the post below.
Could Selena perhaps be referring to the drama she's embroiled in now? Fans may recall that the star had fired her parents as her managers. Despite the changes, Selena has her "Selenators" to support her every step of the way.
"I just wanna give Selena a big hug and tell her that everything will be alright. #AlwaysWithYouSelena," tweeted a "Selenator" with the username of Kissable Selena.
Hopefully, whatever drama is happening in Selena's life, a few of her friends she's left off from her Instagram account are ready to help her out as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff