Selena Gomez Instagram Drama Continues, Deletes Photos of Coachella Outing with Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Friendship Over?
By Diadem Pambid | April 23, 2014 10:08 AM EST
A lot of drama is happening in Selena Gomez's life after her big reunion with Justin Bieber. Days after she was spotted hanging out with the Jenner sisters at Coachella, the former Disney star made a dire move of un-following them and everyone else on Instagram. Also adding to the feud rumours is that Gomez had deleted every photo of the Jenners on the social photo sharing site.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Everyone around is asking the same question: "Is Selena Gomez still friends with Kylie and Kendall Jenner?" Well, the lovely Latina did an un-follow spree on Instagram where she almost wiped clean her following count. In addition, Selena deleted all photos of her parties and outings with the "Keeping up with the Kardashians" stars.
Does this mean she's no longer BFFs with the Jenner sisters? In addition, Selena also un-followed a few other stars who include former, BFF Taylor Swift and on-off and on again boyfriend, Justin Bieber. So who exactly is the star following now that she's wiped clean her Instagram account?
Selena's co-stars from "Spring Breakers" Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson are still on her account. Other stars Gomez still follow include Zooey Deschanel, newest BFF Lily Collins and Reese Witherspoon.
Aside from the big un-follow spree that has caught the attention of her "Selenators," her recent post on Instagram made everyone wonder why. The "Come & Get It" singer posted a shot review of Mary J. Blige's 2007 album, "Growing Pains." Check out the post below.
Could Selena perhaps be referring to the drama she's embroiled in now? Fans may recall that the star had fired her parents as her managers. Despite the changes, Selena has her "Selenators" to support her every step of the way.
"I just wanna give Selena a big hug and tell her that everything will be alright. #AlwaysWithYouSelena," tweeted a "Selenator" with the username of Kissable Selena.
Hopefully, whatever drama is happening in Selena's life, a few of her friends she's left off from her Instagram account are ready to help her out as well.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery