'Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Episode 19 'Only Light in the Darkness' Spoilers: Meet Coulson’s Lover, Blackout as Mysteries and Secrets are Revealed [Videos]
By jaskiran kaur | April 23, 2014 9:20 AM EST
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Episode 19 promises to bring more action and drama for viewers to witness. Treachery within their organization has left S.H.I.E.L.D. shattered and Phil Coulson's team struggling to keep it together. What will happen when a new threat arrives which has the power to wipe out the S.H.I.E.L.D. and those close to agents? In the all new episode, agents and Phil Coulson will come face to face with Marvel's super villain Marcus Daniels, aka Blackout, and other challenges. Here are spoilers from "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Episode 19 titled "Only Light in the Darkness." Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 1 Episode 19 titled "Only Light in the Darkness." Read only if you want to learn more about the episode.
In the last few episodes of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Phil Coulson and his team experienced betrayal and major fallouts, leaving them with no one to trust and believe. With HYDRA coming to power, S.H.I.E.L.D. is completely scattered and agents are totally helpless. While dealing with issues eating up S.H.I.E.L.D. internally, agents will also have to deal with a new terror.
Synopsis of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Episode 19 titled "The Only Light in the Darkness" (as published by Hypable) suggests that in the midst of all the chaos, Agent Phil Coulson "races to save the life of his one true love." As "The Cellist" mystery that began in "Marvel's The Avengers" is finally unveiled, the life of Coulson's lover is threatened.
This week, viewers will finally meet Coulson's girlfriend, Audrey, as portrayed by Amy Acker. She is the cellist and Coulson's love interest, from the time before his death. Along with Audrey, viewers will meet Marvel's Blackout who has links to Audrey's past, according to spoilers by Fan Sided.
A promo video (below) of episode 19 shows the arrival of Marcus Daniels as portrayed by Patrick Brennan. Blackout who has the ability to manipulate darkforce can be seen asking for a ride from a man at the dock to Portland where Audrey lives. When the man denies helping him, Blackout shuts down his vehicle with his powers. When the man asks him how he did it, he kills him and leaves the place in his car. Will he kill Audrey as well?
Another FanSided spoilers report suggests that the team will have to go through the lie detector test that has been designed by S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury himself.
Also, Skye will find out Agent Ward's nasty secret that will end their relationship, according to KDramaStars.com.
For those who are eager, they can watch the promo videos below and view the photos from the next episode by clicking HERE as published by Hypable.
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." features Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Chloe Bennet as Skye.
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Episode 19 "The Only Light in the Darkness," will see Patton Oswalt as Eric Koenig, Bill Paxton as Agent Garrett, Adrian Pasdar as Colonel Talbot, Patrick Brennan as Marcus Daniels, David Conrad as Ian Quinn, Amy Acker as Audrey and more as guest stars. The episode is directed by Vincent Misiano and written by Monica Owusu-Breen. "The Only Light in the Darkness," airs April 22, 2014 at 9 pm ET on ABC.
(Credit: YouTube/TV Promo HD)
(Credit: YouTube/TV PromoHD)
'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Episode 18 'Providence' Spoilers: Everything to Know About 'S.H.I.E.L.D.,' 'Captain America' Crossover; Agents Discover S.H.I.E.L.D.'s 'Most Dangerous Secrets' [VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone