Boxing News 2014: Floyd Mayweather Recommends Wearing Tight Undies While Sleeping to Prevent Low-Hanging Testicles
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 23, 2014 8:56 AM EST
Unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr has some advice for men, not on how to knockout their opponent in the ring but on how to prevent their testicles from hanging low.
He shared that the secret to keeping one's testicles high and tight for life is to wear tight underwear when sleeping. Ironically, he gave the advice to a few female friends on Showtime's All Acess - Mayweather vs Maidana. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hsFa7nbO0)
However, medical experts would disagree with Mayweather's advice.
The Underwear Expert pointed out that very tight undies could affect a man's sperm production. It cited Dr Rafael Lugo of the Methodist Hospital in Houston who said the test if skivvies are too tight is if the scrotum is tender. Men suffering from such kind of pain should see their urologist.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around