Boxing News 2014: Floyd Mayweather Recommends Wearing Tight Undies While Sleeping to Prevent Low-Hanging Testicles
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 23, 2014 8:56 AM EST
Unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr has some advice for men, not on how to knockout their opponent in the ring but on how to prevent their testicles from hanging low.
He shared that the secret to keeping one's testicles high and tight for life is to wear tight underwear when sleeping. Ironically, he gave the advice to a few female friends on Showtime's All Acess - Mayweather vs Maidana. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hsFa7nbO0)
However, medical experts would disagree with Mayweather's advice.
The Underwear Expert pointed out that very tight undies could affect a man's sperm production. It cited Dr Rafael Lugo of the Methodist Hospital in Houston who said the test if skivvies are too tight is if the scrotum is tender. Men suffering from such kind of pain should see their urologist.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Spreads Through Red Cross Vaccine - Ghana Nurse ‘Testifies’; The Truth About Red Cross
- Ebola Outbreak Blamed on Infected Bushmeat; First Family to Catch Virus Hunted Bats
- Ebola Is Changing The Religious Landscape In West Africa
- Ebola Outbreak To Continue Until Effective Vaccine Surfaces; 120,000 Women To Die of Childbirth
- Ebola Does Not Infect But Scares Southwestern College To Evacuate Students
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage