Boxing News 2014: Floyd Mayweather Recommends Wearing Tight Undies While Sleeping to Prevent Low-Hanging Testicles
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 23, 2014 8:56 AM EST
Unbeaten American boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr has some advice for men, not on how to knockout their opponent in the ring but on how to prevent their testicles from hanging low.
He shared that the secret to keeping one's testicles high and tight for life is to wear tight underwear when sleeping. Ironically, he gave the advice to a few female friends on Showtime's All Acess - Mayweather vs Maidana. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56hsFa7nbO0)
However, medical experts would disagree with Mayweather's advice.
The Underwear Expert pointed out that very tight undies could affect a man's sperm production. It cited Dr Rafael Lugo of the Methodist Hospital in Houston who said the test if skivvies are too tight is if the scrotum is tender. Men suffering from such kind of pain should see their urologist.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Kids Whose Parents Went To College Eat Healthier, Study Finds
- Sugar Is The Major Cause Of Obesity: Top 5 Ways To Reduce Your Sugar Intake
- Hip Hop Mogul Russell Simmons Says In New Book That Meditation and Yoga Can Make You Rich
- Australia Hits An All-Time High With Cases Of Syphilis
- 5 Countries That Make The Best Beer
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation