Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Lies: Friends Insist She Did Not Have Miscarriage and Pregnancy
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 8:09 AM EST
Lindsay Lohan got all the attention she has been craving for after she dropped the bombshell of her miscarriage and an affair with a married man with kids on the Oprah Winfrey show's latest episode. However friends of the "Mean Girls" actress are of the opinion that she is lying about her miscarriage and she was never pregnant in the first place!
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Television talk show hostess Sharon Osbourne, who has known Lohan for some time, has cast her doubt on the miscarriage story of Lohan on her daytime show "The Talk."
"I think she probably had diarrhoea or something. I don't believe she had a miscarriage, I believe she's quite confused and I've had enough of watching her trying to make her life better... Everybody uses that (miscarriage) as an excuse. What a load of old codswallop (utter nonsense," Osborne said about Lohan.
Another source close to Lohan believes that she lied about miscarriage because she had to put the blame of her laziness somewhere as she was not showing up for the shoots of Oprah's show on time.
"She absolutely made it up. Lindsay was never pregnant during filming the reality show for OWN, or in the months after. Lindsay knew she was being perceived as a total slacker, not showing up on time for photo shoots, call times and refusing to shoot," a source close to Lohan told Radaronline.com.
"So this is what Lindsay does. She lies! Her family and friends had no clue about her 'pregnancy' and subsequent miscarriage. Lindsay is once again her own worst enemy," the source added.
Another source added that if Lindsay was pregnant, she never behaved in the same way at all during that time and was in fact drinking, smoking and partying hard all the time.
"Don't forget there have been multiple media reports that she fell off the wagon months ago. Quite simply, Lindsay never acted like someone who was pregnant," the source close to the actress told Radaronline.com.
What are your views? Did Lindsay Lohan lie about something as emotional as pregnancy and miscarriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop