Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Lies: Friends Insist She Did Not Have Miscarriage and Pregnancy
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 8:09 AM EST
Lindsay Lohan got all the attention she has been craving for after she dropped the bombshell of her miscarriage and an affair with a married man with kids on the Oprah Winfrey show's latest episode. However friends of the "Mean Girls" actress are of the opinion that she is lying about her miscarriage and she was never pregnant in the first place!
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Television talk show hostess Sharon Osbourne, who has known Lohan for some time, has cast her doubt on the miscarriage story of Lohan on her daytime show "The Talk."
"I think she probably had diarrhoea or something. I don't believe she had a miscarriage, I believe she's quite confused and I've had enough of watching her trying to make her life better... Everybody uses that (miscarriage) as an excuse. What a load of old codswallop (utter nonsense," Osborne said about Lohan.
Another source close to Lohan believes that she lied about miscarriage because she had to put the blame of her laziness somewhere as she was not showing up for the shoots of Oprah's show on time.
"She absolutely made it up. Lindsay was never pregnant during filming the reality show for OWN, or in the months after. Lindsay knew she was being perceived as a total slacker, not showing up on time for photo shoots, call times and refusing to shoot," a source close to Lohan told Radaronline.com.
"So this is what Lindsay does. She lies! Her family and friends had no clue about her 'pregnancy' and subsequent miscarriage. Lindsay is once again her own worst enemy," the source added.
Another source added that if Lindsay was pregnant, she never behaved in the same way at all during that time and was in fact drinking, smoking and partying hard all the time.
"Don't forget there have been multiple media reports that she fell off the wagon months ago. Quite simply, Lindsay never acted like someone who was pregnant," the source close to the actress told Radaronline.com.
What are your views? Did Lindsay Lohan lie about something as emotional as pregnancy and miscarriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools