Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Lies: Friends Insist She Did Not Have Miscarriage and Pregnancy
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 8:09 AM EST
Lindsay Lohan got all the attention she has been craving for after she dropped the bombshell of her miscarriage and an affair with a married man with kids on the Oprah Winfrey show's latest episode. However friends of the "Mean Girls" actress are of the opinion that she is lying about her miscarriage and she was never pregnant in the first place!
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Television talk show hostess Sharon Osbourne, who has known Lohan for some time, has cast her doubt on the miscarriage story of Lohan on her daytime show "The Talk."
"I think she probably had diarrhoea or something. I don't believe she had a miscarriage, I believe she's quite confused and I've had enough of watching her trying to make her life better... Everybody uses that (miscarriage) as an excuse. What a load of old codswallop (utter nonsense," Osborne said about Lohan.
Another source close to Lohan believes that she lied about miscarriage because she had to put the blame of her laziness somewhere as she was not showing up for the shoots of Oprah's show on time.
"She absolutely made it up. Lindsay was never pregnant during filming the reality show for OWN, or in the months after. Lindsay knew she was being perceived as a total slacker, not showing up on time for photo shoots, call times and refusing to shoot," a source close to Lohan told Radaronline.com.
"So this is what Lindsay does. She lies! Her family and friends had no clue about her 'pregnancy' and subsequent miscarriage. Lindsay is once again her own worst enemy," the source added.
Another source added that if Lindsay was pregnant, she never behaved in the same way at all during that time and was in fact drinking, smoking and partying hard all the time.
"Don't forget there have been multiple media reports that she fell off the wagon months ago. Quite simply, Lindsay never acted like someone who was pregnant," the source close to the actress told Radaronline.com.
What are your views? Did Lindsay Lohan lie about something as emotional as pregnancy and miscarriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation