Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Lies: Friends Insist She Did Not Have Miscarriage and Pregnancy
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 8:09 AM EST
Lindsay Lohan got all the attention she has been craving for after she dropped the bombshell of her miscarriage and an affair with a married man with kids on the Oprah Winfrey show's latest episode. However friends of the "Mean Girls" actress are of the opinion that she is lying about her miscarriage and she was never pregnant in the first place!
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Television talk show hostess Sharon Osbourne, who has known Lohan for some time, has cast her doubt on the miscarriage story of Lohan on her daytime show "The Talk."
"I think she probably had diarrhoea or something. I don't believe she had a miscarriage, I believe she's quite confused and I've had enough of watching her trying to make her life better... Everybody uses that (miscarriage) as an excuse. What a load of old codswallop (utter nonsense," Osborne said about Lohan.
Another source close to Lohan believes that she lied about miscarriage because she had to put the blame of her laziness somewhere as she was not showing up for the shoots of Oprah's show on time.
"She absolutely made it up. Lindsay was never pregnant during filming the reality show for OWN, or in the months after. Lindsay knew she was being perceived as a total slacker, not showing up on time for photo shoots, call times and refusing to shoot," a source close to Lohan told Radaronline.com.
"So this is what Lindsay does. She lies! Her family and friends had no clue about her 'pregnancy' and subsequent miscarriage. Lindsay is once again her own worst enemy," the source added.
Another source added that if Lindsay was pregnant, she never behaved in the same way at all during that time and was in fact drinking, smoking and partying hard all the time.
"Don't forget there have been multiple media reports that she fell off the wagon months ago. Quite simply, Lindsay never acted like someone who was pregnant," the source close to the actress told Radaronline.com.
What are your views? Did Lindsay Lohan lie about something as emotional as pregnancy and miscarriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles