Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Lies: Friends Insist She Did Not Have Miscarriage and Pregnancy
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 8:09 AM EST
Lindsay Lohan got all the attention she has been craving for after she dropped the bombshell of her miscarriage and an affair with a married man with kids on the Oprah Winfrey show's latest episode. However friends of the "Mean Girls" actress are of the opinion that she is lying about her miscarriage and she was never pregnant in the first place!
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
Television talk show hostess Sharon Osbourne, who has known Lohan for some time, has cast her doubt on the miscarriage story of Lohan on her daytime show "The Talk."
"I think she probably had diarrhoea or something. I don't believe she had a miscarriage, I believe she's quite confused and I've had enough of watching her trying to make her life better... Everybody uses that (miscarriage) as an excuse. What a load of old codswallop (utter nonsense," Osborne said about Lohan.
Another source close to Lohan believes that she lied about miscarriage because she had to put the blame of her laziness somewhere as she was not showing up for the shoots of Oprah's show on time.
"She absolutely made it up. Lindsay was never pregnant during filming the reality show for OWN, or in the months after. Lindsay knew she was being perceived as a total slacker, not showing up on time for photo shoots, call times and refusing to shoot," a source close to Lohan told Radaronline.com.
"So this is what Lindsay does. She lies! Her family and friends had no clue about her 'pregnancy' and subsequent miscarriage. Lindsay is once again her own worst enemy," the source added.
Another source added that if Lindsay was pregnant, she never behaved in the same way at all during that time and was in fact drinking, smoking and partying hard all the time.
"Don't forget there have been multiple media reports that she fell off the wagon months ago. Quite simply, Lindsay never acted like someone who was pregnant," the source close to the actress told Radaronline.com.
What are your views? Did Lindsay Lohan lie about something as emotional as pregnancy and miscarriage?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine