'Fifty Shades of Grey' Actor Jamie Dornan: 'I Want A Job Where I Don't Have To Tie Women to Beds'
By nidhi tewari | April 23, 2014 8:08 AM EST
Jamie Dornan might have bagged the most memorable role of his life as Christian Grey in the upcoming movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" but the Irish hunk is clearly not enjoying tying women to bed as his role required him to do in the movie. The 31-year-old former Calvin Klein model also joked how he has mastered the art of tying different types of knots! However he is clear in his mind that he wants a job in future which does not involve "tying women to beds."
Dornan is also playing the role of a serial killer who ties his victims before killing them in the movie "The Fall" and as the multi-millionaire kinky lover in "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie with Dakota Johnson. In Fifty Shades too Jamie's role involves tying women in bondage scenes. However the soft-hearted guy clearly does not enjoy this in his real life.
"There are a couple of classic knots I know now," Dornan joked in his latest interview with The Guardian, "and I've put them to good use far too many times recently. In fact I'd like to do a job where I don't have to tie women to beds."
He even considers the amount of attention he is receiving for entire bondage sex themed movie rather weird and believes that he could "lose" his mind.
"The whole thing's ridiculous. It's just all a bit silly the way it works. I think I could lose my mind," Jamie told the newspaper.
Jamie replaced Charlie Hunnam in the leading role of the movie Fifty Shades, which is expected to be released in 2015. The movie is an adaptation of the best-selling novel by E.L. James. Professionally it has been a very busy year for Dornan after he bagged the role in the movie. On personal front, Dornan's wife gave birth to a baby girl five months ago.
"I'm tired. I'm tired. Mad year, professionally, personally," Dornan revealed about his year 2013.
So what are his future plans? What is the actor looking forward to after the release of "Fifty Shades of Grey?"
"Right now I don't need to work if there's nothing that I want to do. I've done three jobs back to back. Let's see how they are received. If there's nothing I want to do, I'll just play golf and change nappies," Dornan revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop