MH370 Did Not Crash? Investigation Team Now Says Plane Possibly Landed Somewhere Else Instead of Ending in Ocean
By Gopi Chandra Kharel | April 22, 2014 10:29 PM EST
International team searching for the possible debris of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has now finally conceded that the plane might not really have crashed in the Indian Ocean after all.
The team, which is now looking at the likelihood of starting from the scratch in hopes of solving this extraordinary mystery, has said that they are soon going to look into the possibility that the plane has landed somewhere else, instead of ending in ocean.
This comes after desperate attempts to locate the debris and the possible black box from the missing plane which has, until now, been assumed to have crashed somewhere in the Southern Indian Ocean, has not yet yielded any results. Now the investigating officials have said that they might ultimately give up looking at the ocean and possibly scrap the entire idea that it ever crashed into the ocean.
What this means is that, the International team will now focus its attention to and take seriously, the various theories and rumors doing its rounds in the Internet that the plane could have been actually hijacked and landed somewhere.
"We may have to regroup soon to look into this possibility if no positive results come back in the next few days," sources within the team that is based in Kuala Lumpur told the New Straits Times.
"The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found single debris that could be linked to MH370," the source told the newspaper.
"However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd," the sources said adding that it is possible that the ill-fated plane could have crash landed somewhere in a remote location.
This comes only weeks after a member of a Russian intelligence was quoted by a Newspaper as saying that all passengers of missing flight MH370 are alive and that the plane was in fact, hijacked by a terrorist called 'Hitch', and has landed in Afghanistan.
A source in Russia's FSB secret service reportedly said that the plane was hijacked and flown close to the Afghan-Pakistan border and all people aboard the plane are currently being held hostage. The source added that the passengers were divided into seven groups and are living in mud huts with almost no food. 20 passengers who were Asian have been smuggled into a bunker in Pakistan. The report had also said that the terrorist are possibly seeking to bargain with either America or China.
On Monday, the sources from the investigation team told the New Straits Times that they had, after all, used data from satellites to come to conclusion that the plane might have crashed in the ocean. They said that the theory of 'crash', however, might have to be scrapped all together, as the information seems to hold no truth.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- James Foley's Family and Boss Reject Syrian Claim of Foley Killed A Year Ago
- British Cleric Accused of Urging James Foley Executioner; Predicted ISIS Will Fight in the West
- Amish Girls Abducted, Handcuffed And Used As Sex Slaves
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU