Lindsay Lohan Claims that She Had a Miscarriage While Filming Documentary
By charmaine corne clutton | April 22, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Lindsay Lohan is alive again with all the controversies to boot. The troubled actress has long been battling her personal demons that include drug abuse and alcohol dependence. The "Mean Girls" star has been the butt of every gossip item-from her illegal substance intake, sex list and down to her money woes. This time, Lindsay Lohan is back again with more explosive bombs to reveal. According to the "Herbie" actress, she had a miscarriage while taping her own docu-series just weeks before its finale.
Lindsay told the staff and the producers about her miscarriage to explain her absence and tardiness while filming the docu-series. The troubled actress, however, did not reveal who the father was and the exact details of her miscarriage.
"No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those weeks that I took off," Lindsay Lohan said during the broadcast of her documentary.
The 27-year old further described how the miscarriage affected her emotional and mental health. The miscarriage was said to have left the actress "bedridden and immobilized" for a couple of days, according to Hollywood Life.
"I couldn't move, I was sick," Lindsay expressed in her documentary. "Mentally, that messes with you." The actress further mentioned during the broadcast of her show.
Even during the taping, the actress could not help but retell how she endured her miscarriage. "Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy... But I'm like, 'Oh my god, this is really sad. Who's helping her?" the actress further revealed on the docu-series.
Lindsay Lohan is just a controversy magnet nowadays. Lindsay has come under attack by concerned fans as it has been reported that the star has been sipping on alcoholic beverages during the festival of sun Coachella. Lindsay is said to allegedly back to her old partying ways as many people have witnessed her going in and out of nightclubs.The troubled actress has surely dished out a lot of personal struggles that she had to endure during her tumultuous rehab days on the low-rating documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’