Lindsay Lohan Claims that She Had a Miscarriage While Filming Documentary
By charmaine corne clutton | April 22, 2014 6:36 PM EST
Lindsay Lohan is alive again with all the controversies to boot. The troubled actress has long been battling her personal demons that include drug abuse and alcohol dependence. The "Mean Girls" star has been the butt of every gossip item-from her illegal substance intake, sex list and down to her money woes. This time, Lindsay Lohan is back again with more explosive bombs to reveal. According to the "Herbie" actress, she had a miscarriage while taping her own docu-series just weeks before its finale.
Lindsay told the staff and the producers about her miscarriage to explain her absence and tardiness while filming the docu-series. The troubled actress, however, did not reveal who the father was and the exact details of her miscarriage.
"No one knows this - I had a miscarriage for those weeks that I took off," Lindsay Lohan said during the broadcast of her documentary.
The 27-year old further described how the miscarriage affected her emotional and mental health. The miscarriage was said to have left the actress "bedridden and immobilized" for a couple of days, according to Hollywood Life.
"I couldn't move, I was sick," Lindsay expressed in her documentary. "Mentally, that messes with you." The actress further mentioned during the broadcast of her show.
Even during the taping, the actress could not help but retell how she endured her miscarriage. "Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment and I can relate to that girl, which sounds kind of crazy... But I'm like, 'Oh my god, this is really sad. Who's helping her?" the actress further revealed on the docu-series.
Lindsay Lohan is just a controversy magnet nowadays. Lindsay has come under attack by concerned fans as it has been reported that the star has been sipping on alcoholic beverages during the festival of sun Coachella. Lindsay is said to allegedly back to her old partying ways as many people have witnessed her going in and out of nightclubs.The troubled actress has surely dished out a lot of personal struggles that she had to endure during her tumultuous rehab days on the low-rating documentary.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine