3 Amazing iPhone 6 Concepts You Wish Are 'Real'
By Gel Galang | April 22, 2014 6:17 PM EST
iPhone 6 is one of the most anticipated devices coming this fall. But concept creators and designers have been churning out earlier rumors about Apple's flagship.
While there are many concepts floating online, here are three intriguing concepts based on features, designs and functions.
iController: Future of Smartphone Gaming?
Apple is fast tapping the gaming scene for iOS, especially now that it seems to be trumping Android at every turn. But for iPhone 6 concept, there's also a unique feature, the iController that may be the perfect add-on to appeal for gamers.
Sahanan Yogarasa has created a concept video featuring the iController, which is a handheld mini or pocket projector that makes use of gyroscope technology. It will allow users to see a projected image even if they move iPhone 6. Unlike other game controllers that are out in the market, it is tailored for iPhone 6, as it is a slip-in style device that cushions iPhone 6 perfectly.
iController is what gamers would expect, complete with d-pads and other buttons. Obviously, a wish fulfillment kind of concept, it also has a projected image of a keyboard at the bottom, so it basically transforms into a mini laptop with a projector.
Check out the iPhone 6 Pro with the iController below.
Sleek Design for iPhone 6
Part and parcel of Sahanan Yogarasa's design is the actual iPhone 6 unit. While the iController is a nifty accessory, the imagined handset is attention-grabbing. This other concept video features iPhone 6 having a 16m MP rear and 3 MP front camera, heart rate monitor, 3 GB RAM, iOS 8 and Apple A9 chip.
From Sketches to Surprising Renders
If the previous two were pretty much imagined rather than based on any possible iPhone 6-related details, Pocket-Lint has spotted renders by designer Martin Hajek. This time, the renders are based on supposed leaked sketches of claimed iPhone 6 actual specs.
The claimed leaks cannot be verified if they are real. But whatever the case may be, the renders surely present a pretty picture for iPhone 6. What is very noticeable about the screenshot renders,which can be viewed at the link above, would be the very thin iPhone 6 render. The bezels on the side are almost non-existent to showcase a 4.7-inch phone without being a hassle to hold.
The edges are rounded and the unit is given a punch of color with the use of what appears to be snap-on back covers for iPhone 6. There are pink and blue covers in the samples. Inside, iPhone 6 is rendered in its classic black appearance.
Read more tech and gaming news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- PS4 News: An Update On Project Morpheus And 2 More Games Coming To It
- ‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
- LG G Flex vs. HTC One M8 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- 'Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Details Exo Suit Options As A Potential Movie Leak Gets Spotted
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features