Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Avoid Each Other at Coachella ?
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Harry Styles was recently spotted at Coachella music festival. The One Directionor was seen with fans at the fest. Styles attended the festival in the second week and interestingly, Styles ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner also made it to the music festival at the same time. However, the buzz is that the two never crossed paths. Jenner was seen with friend Moises Arias. She danced with him as the latter tuned into his 20th birthday in Indigo, California. Kylie also joined Jenner and the two were seen having a great time at the music and arts festival.
Fans were hoping that Styles and Jenner would catch a moment with each other. However nothing of those sorts happened as Styles was keeping a low profile. Harry and Kendall reportedly started dating each other in November 2013. They were spotted going on various dinner dates and were also spotted in a major PDA at Eagles Concert. The alleged couple unexpectedly called it quits in February and it was being speculated that it is the long distance and work commitments, which proved a stumbling block in their blooming relationship.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modeling and Harry is preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," a source told The Sun that time, adding "The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious."
Harry Styles has had many relationships before allegedly dating Kendall Jenner and none of his relationship has survived for long. Before Jenner, Hazza made to a lot of press for dating Taylor Swift and Cara Delvengine.
Apparently, Jenner was devastated after her break-up with Styles.
Kendall is absolutely crushed that Harry ended their relationship. She's heartbroken and leaning on her sisters for support," a source close to Kardashian family has revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "She didn't think she'd fall so hard for him the first place. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level and he basically said he couldn't give her what she wanted and he didn't want to hurt her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’