Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Avoid Each Other at Coachella ?
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Harry Styles was recently spotted at Coachella music festival. The One Directionor was seen with fans at the fest. Styles attended the festival in the second week and interestingly, Styles ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner also made it to the music festival at the same time. However, the buzz is that the two never crossed paths. Jenner was seen with friend Moises Arias. She danced with him as the latter tuned into his 20th birthday in Indigo, California. Kylie also joined Jenner and the two were seen having a great time at the music and arts festival.
Fans were hoping that Styles and Jenner would catch a moment with each other. However nothing of those sorts happened as Styles was keeping a low profile. Harry and Kendall reportedly started dating each other in November 2013. They were spotted going on various dinner dates and were also spotted in a major PDA at Eagles Concert. The alleged couple unexpectedly called it quits in February and it was being speculated that it is the long distance and work commitments, which proved a stumbling block in their blooming relationship.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modeling and Harry is preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," a source told The Sun that time, adding "The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious."
Harry Styles has had many relationships before allegedly dating Kendall Jenner and none of his relationship has survived for long. Before Jenner, Hazza made to a lot of press for dating Taylor Swift and Cara Delvengine.
Apparently, Jenner was devastated after her break-up with Styles.
Kendall is absolutely crushed that Harry ended their relationship. She's heartbroken and leaning on her sisters for support," a source close to Kardashian family has revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "She didn't think she'd fall so hard for him the first place. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level and he basically said he couldn't give her what she wanted and he didn't want to hurt her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation