Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Avoid Each Other at Coachella ?
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Harry Styles was recently spotted at Coachella music festival. The One Directionor was seen with fans at the fest. Styles attended the festival in the second week and interestingly, Styles ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner also made it to the music festival at the same time. However, the buzz is that the two never crossed paths. Jenner was seen with friend Moises Arias. She danced with him as the latter tuned into his 20th birthday in Indigo, California. Kylie also joined Jenner and the two were seen having a great time at the music and arts festival.
Fans were hoping that Styles and Jenner would catch a moment with each other. However nothing of those sorts happened as Styles was keeping a low profile. Harry and Kendall reportedly started dating each other in November 2013. They were spotted going on various dinner dates and were also spotted in a major PDA at Eagles Concert. The alleged couple unexpectedly called it quits in February and it was being speculated that it is the long distance and work commitments, which proved a stumbling block in their blooming relationship.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modeling and Harry is preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," a source told The Sun that time, adding "The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious."
Harry Styles has had many relationships before allegedly dating Kendall Jenner and none of his relationship has survived for long. Before Jenner, Hazza made to a lot of press for dating Taylor Swift and Cara Delvengine.
Apparently, Jenner was devastated after her break-up with Styles.
Kendall is absolutely crushed that Harry ended their relationship. She's heartbroken and leaning on her sisters for support," a source close to Kardashian family has revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "She didn't think she'd fall so hard for him the first place. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level and he basically said he couldn't give her what she wanted and he didn't want to hurt her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills