Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Avoid Each Other at Coachella ?
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Harry Styles was recently spotted at Coachella music festival. The One Directionor was seen with fans at the fest. Styles attended the festival in the second week and interestingly, Styles ex-girlfriend Kendall Jenner also made it to the music festival at the same time. However, the buzz is that the two never crossed paths. Jenner was seen with friend Moises Arias. She danced with him as the latter tuned into his 20th birthday in Indigo, California. Kylie also joined Jenner and the two were seen having a great time at the music and arts festival.
Fans were hoping that Styles and Jenner would catch a moment with each other. However nothing of those sorts happened as Styles was keeping a low profile. Harry and Kendall reportedly started dating each other in November 2013. They were spotted going on various dinner dates and were also spotted in a major PDA at Eagles Concert. The alleged couple unexpectedly called it quits in February and it was being speculated that it is the long distance and work commitments, which proved a stumbling block in their blooming relationship.
"Kendall has been focusing on her modeling and Harry is preparing for work on the band's fourth album, as well as their stadium tour," a source told The Sun that time, adding "The reality is that with everything they both have going on, it's impossible to sustain anything serious."
Harry Styles has had many relationships before allegedly dating Kendall Jenner and none of his relationship has survived for long. Before Jenner, Hazza made to a lot of press for dating Taylor Swift and Cara Delvengine.
Apparently, Jenner was devastated after her break-up with Styles.
Kendall is absolutely crushed that Harry ended their relationship. She's heartbroken and leaning on her sisters for support," a source close to Kardashian family has revealed to Hollywoodlife, adding, "She didn't think she'd fall so hard for him the first place. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level and he basically said he couldn't give her what she wanted and he didn't want to hurt her."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report