Ariana Grande Sexy Legs On Display At Easter Egg Roll Event: Gushes About Jim Carrey
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 5:42 PM EST
Ariana Grande was recently seen performing at White House Easter Egg Roll. The 20-year-old singer raised eyebrows when she appeared for the event only wearing a purple sweater and nothing underneath. Grande was all decked up in an oversized purple sweater and white boots. She performed the act for 30, 000 people including children. Grande put a spectacular performance along with other performers including DJ Beauty and the Beatz, DJ Young, and Candice Glover.
Grande looked pretty with her thick tresses open and she accentuated her eyes with a thick eyeliner and lot of mascara. She coupled her look with a pink lipstick and a small quilted bag.
Jim Carrey was also present at the event and Grande couldn't stop gushing about him. She tweeted, "Met my childhood crush Jim Carrey. could even speak. he was kind, warm and human. I'm so happy (sic)."
Reportedly, meeting Jim Carrey was the biggest highlight of the day for Grande. Regarding her meeting with the "Dumb & Dumber" actor she further tweeted,
"All was swell until my mom told him that my first screen name was JimCarreyFan42@aol............ I wanted to die,' followed by, 'he said "stay human." The Dumb & Dumber star was featured at the event as a part of story time, alongside the cast of Sesame Street, the Easter Bunny, and Miss America, among others.
Carrey was featured at the event as part of a story time along with cast of Sesame Street, the Easter Bunny, and Miss America, among others. Other highlights of Easter Egg roll include cooking stations, live music, sports, story telling and Easter Egg rolling.
Meanwhile, the buzz is that Carrey's "The Truman Show" is being converted into a fullfledged TV series. It is being understood that the studio Paramount is considering using Truman Show and other content into a full-fledged TV series.
"We have three buckets of content we're looking at, and one of them is intellectual property the studio, which has been around for over 100 years, owns," Paramount exec Amy Powell told The Wrap.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko