Ariana Grande Sexy Legs On Display At Easter Egg Roll Event: Gushes About Jim Carrey
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 5:42 PM EST
Ariana Grande was recently seen performing at White House Easter Egg Roll. The 20-year-old singer raised eyebrows when she appeared for the event only wearing a purple sweater and nothing underneath. Grande was all decked up in an oversized purple sweater and white boots. She performed the act for 30, 000 people including children. Grande put a spectacular performance along with other performers including DJ Beauty and the Beatz, DJ Young, and Candice Glover.
Grande looked pretty with her thick tresses open and she accentuated her eyes with a thick eyeliner and lot of mascara. She coupled her look with a pink lipstick and a small quilted bag.
Jim Carrey was also present at the event and Grande couldn't stop gushing about him. She tweeted, "Met my childhood crush Jim Carrey. could even speak. he was kind, warm and human. I'm so happy (sic)."
Reportedly, meeting Jim Carrey was the biggest highlight of the day for Grande. Regarding her meeting with the "Dumb & Dumber" actor she further tweeted,
"All was swell until my mom told him that my first screen name was JimCarreyFan42@aol............ I wanted to die,' followed by, 'he said "stay human." The Dumb & Dumber star was featured at the event as a part of story time, alongside the cast of Sesame Street, the Easter Bunny, and Miss America, among others.
Carrey was featured at the event as part of a story time along with cast of Sesame Street, the Easter Bunny, and Miss America, among others. Other highlights of Easter Egg roll include cooking stations, live music, sports, story telling and Easter Egg rolling.
Meanwhile, the buzz is that Carrey's "The Truman Show" is being converted into a fullfledged TV series. It is being understood that the studio Paramount is considering using Truman Show and other content into a full-fledged TV series.
"We have three buckets of content we're looking at, and one of them is intellectual property the studio, which has been around for over 100 years, owns," Paramount exec Amy Powell told The Wrap.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy