Ariana Grande Sexy Legs On Display At Easter Egg Roll Event: Gushes About Jim Carrey
By Sonalee singh | April 22, 2014 5:42 PM EST
Ariana Grande was recently seen performing at White House Easter Egg Roll. The 20-year-old singer raised eyebrows when she appeared for the event only wearing a purple sweater and nothing underneath. Grande was all decked up in an oversized purple sweater and white boots. She performed the act for 30, 000 people including children. Grande put a spectacular performance along with other performers including DJ Beauty and the Beatz, DJ Young, and Candice Glover.
Grande looked pretty with her thick tresses open and she accentuated her eyes with a thick eyeliner and lot of mascara. She coupled her look with a pink lipstick and a small quilted bag.
Jim Carrey was also present at the event and Grande couldn't stop gushing about him. She tweeted, "Met my childhood crush Jim Carrey. could even speak. he was kind, warm and human. I'm so happy (sic)."
Reportedly, meeting Jim Carrey was the biggest highlight of the day for Grande. Regarding her meeting with the "Dumb & Dumber" actor she further tweeted,
"All was swell until my mom told him that my first screen name was JimCarreyFan42@aol............ I wanted to die,' followed by, 'he said "stay human." The Dumb & Dumber star was featured at the event as a part of story time, alongside the cast of Sesame Street, the Easter Bunny, and Miss America, among others.
Carrey was featured at the event as part of a story time along with cast of Sesame Street, the Easter Bunny, and Miss America, among others. Other highlights of Easter Egg roll include cooking stations, live music, sports, story telling and Easter Egg rolling.
Meanwhile, the buzz is that Carrey's "The Truman Show" is being converted into a fullfledged TV series. It is being understood that the studio Paramount is considering using Truman Show and other content into a full-fledged TV series.
"We have three buckets of content we're looking at, and one of them is intellectual property the studio, which has been around for over 100 years, owns," Paramount exec Amy Powell told The Wrap.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone