Justin Theroux Wants Jennifer Aniston to be a Businesswoman, Jennifer Loves Matchmaking Instead!
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Rumour is rife that Jennifer Aniston's beau Justin Theroux has all plans to turn the 45-year-old Aniston into a businesswoman. The 42-year-old actor wants to ''double'' his fiancée's wealth, Radar Online is reporting. Justin wants to help Jennifer manager her accounts so that both can have ample money in future.
Hollywood stars Justin Theroux arrives with fiance Jennifer Aniston, who is holding a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood.
"Justin knows exactly how much money Jennifer has right now, and he's actively trying to help her double it, and turn her into a shrewder businesswoman,'' a source close to the couple has told Radaronline.com.
Justin and Jennifer who got engaged in 2012 are working on several projects together which can help them double their assets.
''Justin is regularly pitching ideas for how Jen can expand her business empire. They're working on projects that they can collaborate on and which can make them both a lot of money,'' revealed the source.
Though Justin may want Jennifer to become more business oriented, Jennifer is still a woman at heart and loves to indulge in matchmaking. The "Friends" star is reportedly trying to set her friend Gwyneth Paltrow up with Orlando Bloom, it has been revealed by contactmusic.com.
"Now that she's found love, Jen wants the same sort of happiness for all her friends, so when Gwyn pointed out that Orlando was hot, she started to play matchmaker," a source close to the magazine revealed.
Gwyneth Paltrow had split from Chris Martin and is currently single and could possibly find love in Orlando Bloom who too is single after his split from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Jennifer plans to host a dinner party of couples at her home where both Gwen and Bloom will be invited.
"She's not a pushy person so she'd never do it without the go-ahead from Gwyneth - but if Gwyn says yes, Jen's planning to throw a little dinner party at her house. She'll invite a few other couples so it's a party instead of a set-up. The last thing she wants to do is put them in an awkward situation," the source revealed.
Do you think Jennifer Aniston would make a better businesswoman or a better matchmaker?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate