Justin Theroux Wants Jennifer Aniston to be a Businesswoman, Jennifer Loves Matchmaking Instead!
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Rumour is rife that Jennifer Aniston's beau Justin Theroux has all plans to turn the 45-year-old Aniston into a businesswoman. The 42-year-old actor wants to ''double'' his fiancée's wealth, Radar Online is reporting. Justin wants to help Jennifer manager her accounts so that both can have ample money in future.
Hollywood stars Justin Theroux arrives with fiance Jennifer Aniston, who is holding a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood.
"Justin knows exactly how much money Jennifer has right now, and he's actively trying to help her double it, and turn her into a shrewder businesswoman,'' a source close to the couple has told Radaronline.com.
Justin and Jennifer who got engaged in 2012 are working on several projects together which can help them double their assets.
''Justin is regularly pitching ideas for how Jen can expand her business empire. They're working on projects that they can collaborate on and which can make them both a lot of money,'' revealed the source.
Though Justin may want Jennifer to become more business oriented, Jennifer is still a woman at heart and loves to indulge in matchmaking. The "Friends" star is reportedly trying to set her friend Gwyneth Paltrow up with Orlando Bloom, it has been revealed by contactmusic.com.
"Now that she's found love, Jen wants the same sort of happiness for all her friends, so when Gwyn pointed out that Orlando was hot, she started to play matchmaker," a source close to the magazine revealed.
Gwyneth Paltrow had split from Chris Martin and is currently single and could possibly find love in Orlando Bloom who too is single after his split from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Jennifer plans to host a dinner party of couples at her home where both Gwen and Bloom will be invited.
"She's not a pushy person so she'd never do it without the go-ahead from Gwyneth - but if Gwyn says yes, Jen's planning to throw a little dinner party at her house. She'll invite a few other couples so it's a party instead of a set-up. The last thing she wants to do is put them in an awkward situation," the source revealed.
Do you think Jennifer Aniston would make a better businesswoman or a better matchmaker?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6