Justin Theroux Wants Jennifer Aniston to be a Businesswoman, Jennifer Loves Matchmaking Instead!
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Rumour is rife that Jennifer Aniston's beau Justin Theroux has all plans to turn the 45-year-old Aniston into a businesswoman. The 42-year-old actor wants to ''double'' his fiancée's wealth, Radar Online is reporting. Justin wants to help Jennifer manager her accounts so that both can have ample money in future.
Hollywood stars Justin Theroux arrives with fiance Jennifer Aniston, who is holding a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood.
"Justin knows exactly how much money Jennifer has right now, and he's actively trying to help her double it, and turn her into a shrewder businesswoman,'' a source close to the couple has told Radaronline.com.
Justin and Jennifer who got engaged in 2012 are working on several projects together which can help them double their assets.
''Justin is regularly pitching ideas for how Jen can expand her business empire. They're working on projects that they can collaborate on and which can make them both a lot of money,'' revealed the source.
Though Justin may want Jennifer to become more business oriented, Jennifer is still a woman at heart and loves to indulge in matchmaking. The "Friends" star is reportedly trying to set her friend Gwyneth Paltrow up with Orlando Bloom, it has been revealed by contactmusic.com.
"Now that she's found love, Jen wants the same sort of happiness for all her friends, so when Gwyn pointed out that Orlando was hot, she started to play matchmaker," a source close to the magazine revealed.
Gwyneth Paltrow had split from Chris Martin and is currently single and could possibly find love in Orlando Bloom who too is single after his split from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Jennifer plans to host a dinner party of couples at her home where both Gwen and Bloom will be invited.
"She's not a pushy person so she'd never do it without the go-ahead from Gwyneth - but if Gwyn says yes, Jen's planning to throw a little dinner party at her house. She'll invite a few other couples so it's a party instead of a set-up. The last thing she wants to do is put them in an awkward situation," the source revealed.
Do you think Jennifer Aniston would make a better businesswoman or a better matchmaker?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales