Justin Theroux Wants Jennifer Aniston to be a Businesswoman, Jennifer Loves Matchmaking Instead!
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 4:29 PM EST
Rumour is rife that Jennifer Aniston's beau Justin Theroux has all plans to turn the 45-year-old Aniston into a businesswoman. The 42-year-old actor wants to ''double'' his fiancée's wealth, Radar Online is reporting. Justin wants to help Jennifer manager her accounts so that both can have ample money in future.
Hollywood stars Justin Theroux arrives with fiance Jennifer Aniston, who is holding a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood.
"Justin knows exactly how much money Jennifer has right now, and he's actively trying to help her double it, and turn her into a shrewder businesswoman,'' a source close to the couple has told Radaronline.com.
Justin and Jennifer who got engaged in 2012 are working on several projects together which can help them double their assets.
''Justin is regularly pitching ideas for how Jen can expand her business empire. They're working on projects that they can collaborate on and which can make them both a lot of money,'' revealed the source.
Though Justin may want Jennifer to become more business oriented, Jennifer is still a woman at heart and loves to indulge in matchmaking. The "Friends" star is reportedly trying to set her friend Gwyneth Paltrow up with Orlando Bloom, it has been revealed by contactmusic.com.
"Now that she's found love, Jen wants the same sort of happiness for all her friends, so when Gwyn pointed out that Orlando was hot, she started to play matchmaker," a source close to the magazine revealed.
Gwyneth Paltrow had split from Chris Martin and is currently single and could possibly find love in Orlando Bloom who too is single after his split from Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Jennifer plans to host a dinner party of couples at her home where both Gwen and Bloom will be invited.
"She's not a pushy person so she'd never do it without the go-ahead from Gwyneth - but if Gwyn says yes, Jen's planning to throw a little dinner party at her house. She'll invite a few other couples so it's a party instead of a set-up. The last thing she wants to do is put them in an awkward situation," the source revealed.
Do you think Jennifer Aniston would make a better businesswoman or a better matchmaker?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft