After Mimi Faust's Sex Tape, Another ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star's Raunchy Video to be Released?-- Things to Know about Erica Mena’s Racy Footage
By jaskiran kaur | April 22, 2014 4:01 PM EST
"Love & Hip Hop" star Mimi Faust and her boyfriend Nikko Smith created quite a stir in the media after their sex tape "Scandal in Atlanta" surfaced on the internet. The scandalous tape became the most pirated tape of all time and Mimi Faust gained immense popularity. VH1's reality star's latest stunt and viral fame may be an inspiration for her fellow cast mates. According to the latest report, another "Love & Hip Hop" star has filmed a racy video and is said to be raunchier than Mimi Faust's sex tape. Read on to find out the details.
"Love & Hip Hop" star Erica Mena allegedly has a sex tape, according to Media Take Out. The actress, who stars in reality show's New York franchise, seems to be the next in line to create buzz in the media once Vivid Entertainment releases the racy video. Vivid is the American pornographic film production company which released "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta's" Mimi Faust's sex tape featuring a racy footage of her with her boyfriend Nikko Smith in shower.
According to the report, the adult film company was able get hands on a video featuring Erica Mena involved with none other than herself. The naughty footage shows Erica Mena "doing ALL kinds of freaky stuff alone." The video was reportedly "initially stolen." But the company has now acquired it and are reaching out to Erica to find out if she is also keen on making "REAL MONEY by releasing it for $" like her fellow cast mate Mimi Faust whose sex tape has broken all the records for being the most pirated sex video.
Meanwhile, Hollywood Life connected to Erica Mena's representative who said "I know nothing about this."
However, Steven Hirsch, founder of Vivid Entertainment told Hollywood Life that they would "love to talk to Erica. We are always looking for hot new celebs and Erica would fit in perfectly."
You can take a look at the photo from the "Love & Hip Hop" star Erica Mena's alleged sex tape by clicking HERE as published by Media Take Out. Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith can reportedly make million dollars each with their sex tape "Scandal in Atlanta" released on April 21 by Vivid. But would it be the same for Erica Mena if her solo racy video is actually released?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage