‘Divergent' Stars Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller Past Relationship? Shai Moved on to Theo James?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 22, 2014 3:52 PM EST
The word is out and the world has been buzzing since Shailene Woodley dropped the bomb alluding to dating a co-star. The actress told Teen Vogue that a hook up with a co-star "might have happened on something..." But who could she be referring to? Could it be Miles Teller? Ansel Elgort? Theo James?
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
While many speculate as to the "Divergent" actress' controversial revelation, Shailene laughed off any romantic idea now that her name is much talked about in every household. According to her, the idea is "crazy" and she has "never thought about getting into one." Why not? "I haven't had time to think about a relationship," Shai said during her Teen Vogue interview. She also revealed that she have not had any boyfriend in almost five years now.
Perhaps her mind remains to be focused to stardom for now but the 22-year-old actress is not closing her doors to love. This was what she told The Hollywood Reporter when asked about her love life. What's more, Shai made the ultimate revelation yet again when she said, "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are, and not based on what they do or what sex they are."
Looks like the young actress is still taking her time when it comes to romance. No wonder Miles Teller have referred to "having a good relationship" with Shailene when he spoke to People. The 27-year-old hunk actor likewise revealed that it is easy working with her, especially since they both worked in "The Spectacular Now" as love interests.
Another actor who is linked with Woodley is Theo James, who weeks before "Divergent" hit the theaters admitted that he had to come over to Shai's place every night for two months to practice their kissing scene, according to Sugarscape. The two was also spotted during their movie's private screening at Thousand Oaks, California to be "inseparable" and "enjoyed each other's company," according to UK's Daily Mail.
Whoever is the guy the "Divergent" star is referring to is a lucky guy! With her looks and promising acting skills-not to mention her adorable personality, who could not be contented with that?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones