‘Divergent' Stars Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller Past Relationship? Shai Moved on to Theo James?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 22, 2014 3:52 PM EST
The word is out and the world has been buzzing since Shailene Woodley dropped the bomb alluding to dating a co-star. The actress told Teen Vogue that a hook up with a co-star "might have happened on something..." But who could she be referring to? Could it be Miles Teller? Ansel Elgort? Theo James?
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
While many speculate as to the "Divergent" actress' controversial revelation, Shailene laughed off any romantic idea now that her name is much talked about in every household. According to her, the idea is "crazy" and she has "never thought about getting into one." Why not? "I haven't had time to think about a relationship," Shai said during her Teen Vogue interview. She also revealed that she have not had any boyfriend in almost five years now.
Perhaps her mind remains to be focused to stardom for now but the 22-year-old actress is not closing her doors to love. This was what she told The Hollywood Reporter when asked about her love life. What's more, Shai made the ultimate revelation yet again when she said, "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are, and not based on what they do or what sex they are."
Looks like the young actress is still taking her time when it comes to romance. No wonder Miles Teller have referred to "having a good relationship" with Shailene when he spoke to People. The 27-year-old hunk actor likewise revealed that it is easy working with her, especially since they both worked in "The Spectacular Now" as love interests.
Another actor who is linked with Woodley is Theo James, who weeks before "Divergent" hit the theaters admitted that he had to come over to Shai's place every night for two months to practice their kissing scene, according to Sugarscape. The two was also spotted during their movie's private screening at Thousand Oaks, California to be "inseparable" and "enjoyed each other's company," according to UK's Daily Mail.
Whoever is the guy the "Divergent" star is referring to is a lucky guy! With her looks and promising acting skills-not to mention her adorable personality, who could not be contented with that?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Theo James and Shailene Woodley's Love Story Evolves in 'Insurgent"
- ‘Game of Thrones’ ‘A Song of Ice And Fire’ Ending Guessed By Fans, Jon Snow The Final Hero
- 'Insurgent' Movie Plot Details: Ansel Elgort to Darker Role, Relationship With Beatrice to Change
- ‘Game of Thrones’ The Mountain Hailed As Europe’s Strongest Man, Gregor Clegane’s Fate In Season 5 [VIDEO]
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Trystane Martell, Five Things To Know About The Prince Betrothed To Myrcella Baratheon
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015