‘Divergent' Stars Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller Past Relationship? Shai Moved on to Theo James?
By Maychelle Ornos | April 22, 2014 3:52 PM EST
The word is out and the world has been buzzing since Shailene Woodley dropped the bomb alluding to dating a co-star. The actress told Teen Vogue that a hook up with a co-star "might have happened on something..." But who could she be referring to? Could it be Miles Teller? Ansel Elgort? Theo James?
Cast members Theo James (R) and Shailene Woodley of the new film "Divergent" are interviewed at the 51st annual Publicists Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, California February 28, 2014.
While many speculate as to the "Divergent" actress' controversial revelation, Shailene laughed off any romantic idea now that her name is much talked about in every household. According to her, the idea is "crazy" and she has "never thought about getting into one." Why not? "I haven't had time to think about a relationship," Shai said during her Teen Vogue interview. She also revealed that she have not had any boyfriend in almost five years now.
Perhaps her mind remains to be focused to stardom for now but the 22-year-old actress is not closing her doors to love. This was what she told The Hollywood Reporter when asked about her love life. What's more, Shai made the ultimate revelation yet again when she said, "I fall in love with human beings based on who they are, and not based on what they do or what sex they are."
Looks like the young actress is still taking her time when it comes to romance. No wonder Miles Teller have referred to "having a good relationship" with Shailene when he spoke to People. The 27-year-old hunk actor likewise revealed that it is easy working with her, especially since they both worked in "The Spectacular Now" as love interests.
Another actor who is linked with Woodley is Theo James, who weeks before "Divergent" hit the theaters admitted that he had to come over to Shai's place every night for two months to practice their kissing scene, according to Sugarscape. The two was also spotted during their movie's private screening at Thousand Oaks, California to be "inseparable" and "enjoyed each other's company," according to UK's Daily Mail.
Whoever is the guy the "Divergent" star is referring to is a lucky guy! With her looks and promising acting skills-not to mention her adorable personality, who could not be contented with that?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools