Selena Gomez Unfollows Kendall Jenner on Instagram, Hopeful for a Reconciliation with Ex-BFF Taylor Swift
By Annie Dee | April 22, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Taylor Swift has just been dissed by Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner on a new viral video, making people wonder if their feud can ever end. But, new developments on Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner's friendship just might spark the hope that the once-BFF just might be in each other's arms soon, at least if either of them is willing to putting their past conflicts to rest.
REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
Taylor Swift presents the Vocal Duo of the Year Award on stage at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada April 6, 2014. REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
According to Hollywood Life, after the Coachella event, where Selena Gomez posted a lot of cute pictures together with Kendall Jenner through Instagram, the young singer is currently not following Kendall Jenner anymore. Or any of the Kardashian clan for the matter. This led many to speculate that a rift has taken place between the new besties. Unless of course, Selena Gomez never followed the Jenner sisters in the first place.
However, whether or not Selena Gomez did follow the Jenners, the fact that they are good friends on real life and yet not on their social media does not bode well for the media. Is that even possible?
Many are now speculating that this is a sign that Selena Gomez is seeing that she and Kendall Jenner just might not be as good together as she and Taylor Swift were. Taylor Swift once called her the sister she never had, and Selena Gomez undoubtedly felt the same. That is a position quite hard to be replaced just by anyone, even as cute and as pretty as the Jenner sisters.
Moreover, even though Selena and the Jenner sisters attended the Coachella event last weekend, and posted a lot of pictures of them having real fun, Kendall and Kylie headed back for round two of the famous music fest, but the "Come and Get It" singer opted to just stay behind and attend mass on Easter Sunday. One can wonder if a rift taken place between the Coachella weekends.
And while reports claimed that Selena Gomez is still sore from her fall out with Taylor Swift, she just might be realizing that nothing compares with her grounded relationship with Taylor Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]