Selena Gomez Unfollows Kendall Jenner on Instagram, Hopeful for a Reconciliation with Ex-BFF Taylor Swift
By Annie Dee | April 22, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Taylor Swift has just been dissed by Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner on a new viral video, making people wonder if their feud can ever end. But, new developments on Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner's friendship just might spark the hope that the once-BFF just might be in each other's arms soon, at least if either of them is willing to putting their past conflicts to rest.
REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
Taylor Swift presents the Vocal Duo of the Year Award on stage at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada April 6, 2014. REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
According to Hollywood Life, after the Coachella event, where Selena Gomez posted a lot of cute pictures together with Kendall Jenner through Instagram, the young singer is currently not following Kendall Jenner anymore. Or any of the Kardashian clan for the matter. This led many to speculate that a rift has taken place between the new besties. Unless of course, Selena Gomez never followed the Jenner sisters in the first place.
However, whether or not Selena Gomez did follow the Jenners, the fact that they are good friends on real life and yet not on their social media does not bode well for the media. Is that even possible?
Many are now speculating that this is a sign that Selena Gomez is seeing that she and Kendall Jenner just might not be as good together as she and Taylor Swift were. Taylor Swift once called her the sister she never had, and Selena Gomez undoubtedly felt the same. That is a position quite hard to be replaced just by anyone, even as cute and as pretty as the Jenner sisters.
Moreover, even though Selena and the Jenner sisters attended the Coachella event last weekend, and posted a lot of pictures of them having real fun, Kendall and Kylie headed back for round two of the famous music fest, but the "Come and Get It" singer opted to just stay behind and attend mass on Easter Sunday. One can wonder if a rift taken place between the Coachella weekends.
And while reports claimed that Selena Gomez is still sore from her fall out with Taylor Swift, she just might be realizing that nothing compares with her grounded relationship with Taylor Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L