Selena Gomez Unfollows Kendall Jenner on Instagram, Hopeful for a Reconciliation with Ex-BFF Taylor Swift
By Annie Dee | April 22, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Taylor Swift has just been dissed by Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner on a new viral video, making people wonder if their feud can ever end. But, new developments on Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner's friendship just might spark the hope that the once-BFF just might be in each other's arms soon, at least if either of them is willing to putting their past conflicts to rest.
REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
Taylor Swift presents the Vocal Duo of the Year Award on stage at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada April 6, 2014. REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
According to Hollywood Life, after the Coachella event, where Selena Gomez posted a lot of cute pictures together with Kendall Jenner through Instagram, the young singer is currently not following Kendall Jenner anymore. Or any of the Kardashian clan for the matter. This led many to speculate that a rift has taken place between the new besties. Unless of course, Selena Gomez never followed the Jenner sisters in the first place.
However, whether or not Selena Gomez did follow the Jenners, the fact that they are good friends on real life and yet not on their social media does not bode well for the media. Is that even possible?
Many are now speculating that this is a sign that Selena Gomez is seeing that she and Kendall Jenner just might not be as good together as she and Taylor Swift were. Taylor Swift once called her the sister she never had, and Selena Gomez undoubtedly felt the same. That is a position quite hard to be replaced just by anyone, even as cute and as pretty as the Jenner sisters.
Moreover, even though Selena and the Jenner sisters attended the Coachella event last weekend, and posted a lot of pictures of them having real fun, Kendall and Kylie headed back for round two of the famous music fest, but the "Come and Get It" singer opted to just stay behind and attend mass on Easter Sunday. One can wonder if a rift taken place between the Coachella weekends.
And while reports claimed that Selena Gomez is still sore from her fall out with Taylor Swift, she just might be realizing that nothing compares with her grounded relationship with Taylor Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight