Selena Gomez Unfollows Kendall Jenner on Instagram, Hopeful for a Reconciliation with Ex-BFF Taylor Swift
By Annie Dee | April 22, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Taylor Swift has just been dissed by Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner on a new viral video, making people wonder if their feud can ever end. But, new developments on Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner's friendship just might spark the hope that the once-BFF just might be in each other's arms soon, at least if either of them is willing to putting their past conflicts to rest.
REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
Taylor Swift presents the Vocal Duo of the Year Award on stage at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada April 6, 2014. REUTERS/ Robert Galbriath
According to Hollywood Life, after the Coachella event, where Selena Gomez posted a lot of cute pictures together with Kendall Jenner through Instagram, the young singer is currently not following Kendall Jenner anymore. Or any of the Kardashian clan for the matter. This led many to speculate that a rift has taken place between the new besties. Unless of course, Selena Gomez never followed the Jenner sisters in the first place.
However, whether or not Selena Gomez did follow the Jenners, the fact that they are good friends on real life and yet not on their social media does not bode well for the media. Is that even possible?
Many are now speculating that this is a sign that Selena Gomez is seeing that she and Kendall Jenner just might not be as good together as she and Taylor Swift were. Taylor Swift once called her the sister she never had, and Selena Gomez undoubtedly felt the same. That is a position quite hard to be replaced just by anyone, even as cute and as pretty as the Jenner sisters.
Moreover, even though Selena and the Jenner sisters attended the Coachella event last weekend, and posted a lot of pictures of them having real fun, Kendall and Kylie headed back for round two of the famous music fest, but the "Come and Get It" singer opted to just stay behind and attend mass on Easter Sunday. One can wonder if a rift taken place between the Coachella weekends.
And while reports claimed that Selena Gomez is still sore from her fall out with Taylor Swift, she just might be realizing that nothing compares with her grounded relationship with Taylor Swift.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar