‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ Andrew Garfield Claims Justin Bieber's' Lifestyle 'Not Healthy'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 22, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Looks like Justin Bieber's road to success will not only be the thing that "The Amazing Spiderman" star Andrew Garfield will keep his eyes on but his road to good behavior as well. Fame is like a double edge sword and the 30-year-old star knows it pointing out how the younger Bieber is not dealing well with his instant fame and fortune.
Justin Bieber/Reuters File
Who says fame is everything? Well, it sure is everything-except that you should not have it when you're 16 like Justin Bieber. No wonder hunk actor Andrew Garfield waited until he is already 30 when he took on the limelight.
While promoting "Amazing Spider-Man 2" in England, Garfield said that "had he achieved these opportunities at young age, he would have been Justin Bieber," according to Time Out London. He also referred to the "Baby" singer's lifestyle as "unhealthy" citing among others the fact that as a teen "he can do whatever the f***k he wants," "made trillions of dollars," and "have a leopard-print Ferrari."
Can the new face of Peter Parker be jealous of what the young singer has achieved then? The answer is a big NO. The actor has made a lot of reflections lately and realized that "he might have ended up in jail if he has gone through what he's going through now when he was 16," a Gossip Cop report said.
Perhaps Emma Stone's on-screen and off-screen partner is thanking God for not having a trip in jail instead he's been busy touring Europe, specifically in London, England and Paris, France for his movie, which has opened to 14 theaters abroad on Easter weekend.
While Garfield is having a career hype, young JB seems to make a quick turn away from the "bad influences" in his life, according to an exclusive by E online.
As a matter of fact, a close friend of the 20-year-old singer revealed that Justin Bieber is already "making changes in his life" and that "the bad influences in his life are being weeded out." Bieber is also taking an effort to hangout with those who can make positive influences to him. And despite being "out of balance" lately, he is still a "good kid," a Hollywood insider said.
Either way all "Beliebers" out there is surely watching too and supporting their idol. Many are still keeping their faith on the young Canadian superstar.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report