Miley Cyrus' Godmother Dolly Parton Wants Miley to Put an End to Nudity and Bizarre Acts
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' godmother singer Dolly Parton is worried about her. Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. But Dolly is more worried about Miley's health in general and her "bizarre" acts.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
"I hoping that she holds it in the road and doesn't do so many things that are that bizarre," says Parton in an exclusive interview with London's The Sun newspaper, Fox News reports. Dolly, who became Miley's godmother in 1992, is worried that the singer's antics will overshadow her talent of singing and wants Miley to put a stop on her nudity, twerking moves and drugs.
The legendary musician also revealed that Miley turned to her when she became really annoyed of her image as a Hannah Montana and expressed her desire to "murder" Hannah and show the world the real Miley.
"One day, she'd had enough and told me: 'I need to murder Hannah Montana in order for people to accept who I really am," Parton told the newspaper. "I think she felt she had to make that severe a change. And she obviously did."
Although Parton loves Miley she does not appreciate her raunchy videos and bizarre acts and admits it "frightens" her.
"It's kind of frightening. I know every generation has their own thing. But, of course, I'm an old timer - I don't want them to get so far gone that it's all about sex and violence," Dolly revealed.
Miley's recent illness has made her fans and supporters worried. The 21-year-old's hospitalization has even panicked her ex-fiancé Liam Hemworth, who has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is in the hospital.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
Miley has lots of well-wishers and supporters to guide her and show her the right directions. Do you think that this phase of illness in Miley's life will give her time to introspect that whatever she is doing is wrong and she needs to change herself?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced