Miley Cyrus' Godmother Dolly Parton Wants Miley to Put an End to Nudity and Bizarre Acts
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' godmother singer Dolly Parton is worried about her. Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. But Dolly is more worried about Miley's health in general and her "bizarre" acts.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
"I hoping that she holds it in the road and doesn't do so many things that are that bizarre," says Parton in an exclusive interview with London's The Sun newspaper, Fox News reports. Dolly, who became Miley's godmother in 1992, is worried that the singer's antics will overshadow her talent of singing and wants Miley to put a stop on her nudity, twerking moves and drugs.
The legendary musician also revealed that Miley turned to her when she became really annoyed of her image as a Hannah Montana and expressed her desire to "murder" Hannah and show the world the real Miley.
"One day, she'd had enough and told me: 'I need to murder Hannah Montana in order for people to accept who I really am," Parton told the newspaper. "I think she felt she had to make that severe a change. And she obviously did."
Although Parton loves Miley she does not appreciate her raunchy videos and bizarre acts and admits it "frightens" her.
"It's kind of frightening. I know every generation has their own thing. But, of course, I'm an old timer - I don't want them to get so far gone that it's all about sex and violence," Dolly revealed.
Miley's recent illness has made her fans and supporters worried. The 21-year-old's hospitalization has even panicked her ex-fiancé Liam Hemworth, who has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is in the hospital.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
Miley has lots of well-wishers and supporters to guide her and show her the right directions. Do you think that this phase of illness in Miley's life will give her time to introspect that whatever she is doing is wrong and she needs to change herself?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy