Miley Cyrus' Godmother Dolly Parton Wants Miley to Put an End to Nudity and Bizarre Acts
By nidhi tewari | April 22, 2014 3:41 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' godmother singer Dolly Parton is worried about her. Miley Cyrus is currently in hospital battling an allergic reaction to certain antibiotics and has even cancelled the remaining tour of United States. But Dolly is more worried about Miley's health in general and her "bizarre" acts.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
"I hoping that she holds it in the road and doesn't do so many things that are that bizarre," says Parton in an exclusive interview with London's The Sun newspaper, Fox News reports. Dolly, who became Miley's godmother in 1992, is worried that the singer's antics will overshadow her talent of singing and wants Miley to put a stop on her nudity, twerking moves and drugs.
The legendary musician also revealed that Miley turned to her when she became really annoyed of her image as a Hannah Montana and expressed her desire to "murder" Hannah and show the world the real Miley.
"One day, she'd had enough and told me: 'I need to murder Hannah Montana in order for people to accept who I really am," Parton told the newspaper. "I think she felt she had to make that severe a change. And she obviously did."
Although Parton loves Miley she does not appreciate her raunchy videos and bizarre acts and admits it "frightens" her.
"It's kind of frightening. I know every generation has their own thing. But, of course, I'm an old timer - I don't want them to get so far gone that it's all about sex and violence," Dolly revealed.
Miley's recent illness has made her fans and supporters worried. The 21-year-old's hospitalization has even panicked her ex-fiancé Liam Hemworth, who has reportedly reached out to the "Wrecking Ball" songstress. According to Showbizspy.com, Liam reached out to Miley to know if she was doing fine. He got really worried about Miley's health when he came to know that Miley is in the hospital.
"He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is... They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay," a source close to the couple told the Web site.
Miley has lots of well-wishers and supporters to guide her and show her the right directions. Do you think that this phase of illness in Miley's life will give her time to introspect that whatever she is doing is wrong and she needs to change herself?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes