‘The Young and the Restless’ (Y&R) Spoilers for April 21-25; New Adam Newman Coming Soon? Cady McClain Talks about Kelly’s Future
By jaskiran kaur | April 22, 2014 3:07 PM EST
CBS' "The Young and the Restless" brings high-on-drama episodes for the week of April 21, 2014. Tension continues to rise in Genoa City as some secrets are revealed and relationships experience unexpected twists. Here are detailed spoilers from CBS' "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) for the episodes from April 21 - 25. Also, read about Adam Newman's return update and what does actress Cady McClain brings for the character Kelly Andrews. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) for April 21-25. Read only if you want to know more about the upcoming episodes.
Soap Central's detailed spoilers report on "The Young and the Restless" says that Ashley will visit Stitch in the hospital. She will ask him for a date, but he tells her that he already has one. After realizing Victoria is Stitch's new date, Ashley confronts Victoria.
Nick follows Cassie look-alike and reaches her hotel where he finds a photo of her and her family. Will fake Cassie's real identity finally surface? Nick confronts her and demand answers to his questions. He wants to know who recruited her to do the job she is doing. She confesses she is working for Victor Newman. How will Nick react to this when he unearths Victor's secret?
Things are going to change for Nick, Sharon and Victor as Nick decides to confront his father on the issue of fake Cassie. Nick tells Victor that "he wants him out of his life." This angers Victor who tells Nick that Sharon has the capability to ruin his life. Meanwhile, Sharon talks to Jack about Phyllis and they talk about her memories.
Elsewhere, Courtney and Noah get closer and they end up making love to each other. Christine and Paul give a thought to their future together.
Victoria and Stitch go on a date but it will not go as planned. Billy visits Chelsea in the penthouse and tells her that he wishes to see Connor. Chelsea lets him see Connor and let them both spend time together. Billy ends up giving Chelsea a kiss.
Meanwhile, Colin tries to make things right with Lily and Cane and Summer sweats about Jack and Kelly's relationship.
Adam Newman Return Update: New Adam Newman Coming Soon?
Ever since Michael Muhney exited the show, fans have been eager to know who takes over his fan-favorite character Adam Newman. Media reports about casting call indicate that the network is looking for actor's replacement. In the meantime, show has been laying the ground for character's return. In the past episodes, viewers saw a man whose face has not been revealed yet. The man was shown wearing a wedding ring, looking at Chelsea (Adam Newman's wife) in the newspaper. This suggests that the mysterious man is Adam Newman who successfully escaped the explosive car accident and is now pretending to be dead.
According to a Celebrity Dirty Laundry report, fans will not have to wait too long to see the new Adam Newman. It is only a matter of "couple of weeks," indicates the report.
"The soap is actively searching for an actor to succeed Michael Muhney in the role, and in early April contenders will be considered," revealed a "source close to the soap."
However, at the moment fans can look forward to another new entry in their favorite soap opera "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R). Two-times Emmy Award winning actress Cady McClain replaced Cynthia Watros as Kelly Andrews in "The Young and the Restless." She debuted on "Y&R" as Kelly Andrews on April 16.
While dishing out details to Soap Opera Network about her new role and her character Kelly, Cady McClain explained how thrilled she is to take on a character who she believes is a "tornado." Actress suggests that her character who has been through so much recently "maybe she'll pull her life back in to some kind of order, maybe Peter Bergman's character [Jack] is going to help her do that, I just don't know."
This is not the first time Cady will work with Peter Bergman. She has reportedly "crossed paths" with him several times when she was a part of "All My Children." She also revealed that "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) is the first soap opera she ever watched and she thinks it is "incredibly glamorous." What do you think?
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless," and Adam Newman character, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen